Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

2day6's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2day6's Profile / 2day6's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily by 2day6(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
see I no believe in all this one jare. I just need to buy laptop, and I need one correct Alfa....see na yahoo yahoo I go do last Jare.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by 2day6(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
waiting for Nigerians also to be giving a year...make them come back.
Politics / Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 2day6(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
this guy dey mad sha. make e come live for nija and see the kind suffer ness person dey pass through everyday. am sure this fool is paid to say this.

1 Like

Food / Re: Ghanaian Jollof Smells Like Perfume - Nigerian Lady In Ghana by 2day6(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mr easy must hear this.
Travel / Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by 2day6(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
oyetpel:

Try other countries like Canada or Australia. You will be depressed if you apply to US and got denied.
thank bro.
Romance / Re: Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes by 2day6(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
hmm hope you thinking what am thinking....Nairaland just make the girl a celebrity.
Religion / Re: Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) by 2day6(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't believe this. is a lie.
Travel / Re: How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees by 2day6(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2018
you can't believe me sha even after reading this I still wanna go to the US. nija Don tire me oh.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo by 2day6(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2018
I no even get time to read the news. but this babe fine nobi small oh.
Career / Re: Man Electrocuted While Disconnecting Electric Wires In Delta State by 2day6(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2018
is our work oh soft work. I fear village people.
Car Talk / Re: 7 Cool Suvs Made In Africa You Need To Check Out by 2day6(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
awon Werre all the car na million.
Politics / Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by 2day6(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
which part in Nigerians. I don't think southwest is benefiting from this oh.
Romance / Re: Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women by 2day6(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
una wahala just too much. make I dey go Jare.
Romance / Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by 2day6(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
it even more painful than going to hell fire. heheh.
Car Talk / Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by 2day6(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2018
I never even get money to buy the copy car.
Phones / Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by 2day6(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
all those chinko phones are calculator, we have two phones in the world. iPhone and Samsung.
Celebrities / Re: A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) by 2day6(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
some girls won't like this. because they are already fantasizing about you hehe.
Celebrities / Re: Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian by 2day6(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2018
the woman fine. but over hype too much. I don't think you know the definition of Kim Kardashian. because me I no see big hips and Yance for this woman oh.
Politics / Re: The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today by 2day6(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think this government are playing politics with the life of the citizens. I just don't get it anymore. this whole thing is bullshit. so the chibok cannot return but dapchi can.
Travel / Re: 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea by 2day6(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2018
somewhere somebody go Don poor now. Eya sorry.
Celebrities / Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by 2day6(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Lenadiva:
Na poverty dey worry your smelling mouth.
I won't say anything...because I know say u be aboki girls. ode.
Celebrities / Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by 2day6(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
what do you expect from an aboki man.
Celebrities / Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by 2day6(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2018
look at this idiot wannabe. u can't be like hush puppy Laye. the guy fine pass u. stop wasting your money and invest on something reasonable.
Education / Re: Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) by 2day6(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2018
terrezo2002:
The rains of this year will be very great. It will cause flooding and if the government does not begin to prepare for it by constructing drainages, lives and properties may be lost. I don't pray that
which government wan prepared do you think they care about us.
Romance / Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by 2day6(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2018
what 6 times already. this guy must really be a fool and womanizer, something must kill a man sha.
Celebrities / Re: 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? by 2day6(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2018
lol two upcoming artist....i can't even waste my mb to download any of there song. solo ko rude boy ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by 2day6(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2018
u better get sense now. for where u wan see rich man for nija. ur papa give them work. we won't be surprised when you come here again and said God save u from a ritualist, because most rich men for nija are ritualist, I Dont understand you girls anymore. u think it easy to be rich. you should use the word lazy guy not broke guy...if you not careful u will end up in ur father house looking for a rich guy. because I Dont know what you this poor girl want to offer a rich man.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by 2day6(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
who want date Broke Girls too. if you are not careful you won't see husband. no man want to marry a poor girl also. so all you said is vice versa.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by 2day6(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bede2u:

Let me say this now for all to hear.
The grouse between Hausa and Igbo is not religion. It is mentality.
Gowon and TY Danjuma are christians.
An average northener is violent and unenlightened and Nigeria has remained down because of them. They are a dead weight holding us down. They have dragged all of us down to their level. They used the 38 yrs the military spent in power to reshape Nigeria to look like them. Now Nigeria is backward. We must shed this dead weight one way or another in order to progress.

In all our hatred for each other, the igbos and yorubas have never fought each other. And you my friend is doing the same age long mistake that has kept the south down. The fight was between yoruba and hausa but u conveniently left it to join talk with Igbos

Think on this.
like seriously I don tire for all this northerners...they are the problem of Nigeria. I have never see where Yoruba and igbo fight before. is time we think and we support each other...we all southerners.
Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos) by 2day6(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2018
mind your own business. haha.
Politics / Re: AFDB Gives Nigeria $300m To Tackle Youth Unemployment by 2day6(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
maybe na hen go swallow this one.
Family / Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by 2day6(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
so all those Money wey they spend all just waste now. but they mature sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.