Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

2day6's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2day6's Profile / 2day6's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months by 2day6(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad
This is what we call 'Initial gra-gra'

Quote me in 7 months if alert enters same time
u said it all

1 Like

Sports / Re: Carabao Cup Quarter Final Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] by 2day6(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
arsenal is out.
Celebrities / Re: Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos by 2day6(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
I swear this girl fine.... too fine.
Celebrities / Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by 2day6(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
this country don tire me. this girl too small nah. maybe na poverty
Crime / Re: Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) by 2day6(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
na person wey Don belefood dey fight. shey me Wey I still dey wait for my Maye to pay me. I will now go and fight. na them sabi.
Family / Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by 2day6(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
if I should provide this for my igbo gf then I will use her for ritual, this is too much.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by 2day6(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2018
non
Career / Re: 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar by 2day6(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2018
LA return LA bend. God just try me with this. make I see money.
Crime / Re: Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos by 2day6(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
so bad, so na police now not SARS anymore.
Health / Re: Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) by 2day6(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
winkmart:
See a dermatologist and do HIV TEST
lol u know go kill person, so this a symptom of HIV. abi Ebola.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Stuns In Native Bridal Attire And Make-Up by 2day6(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't know why this become news now. Nairaland now adays ganself.
Sports / Re: Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract by 2day6(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Chelsea will soon sack there glory and relegate.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by 2day6(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
I was searching for Messi name.
Sports / Re: AS Roma To Adopt Super Eagles Design For Their Next Jersey by 2day6(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2018
I dey fear with the way Roma dey support us, make we no go disgrace them.
Sports / Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet by 2day6(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2018
this guy too resembles Phyno
Travel / Re: Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos by 2day6(m): 12:55am On Jun 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Abuja, the nation's capital city can best be described as a continuous developing city. Abuja became the seat of power during the regime of the former head of state, General Ibrahim Babaginda and ever since development has been on-going in the city despite it being the nation's capital. Abuja has some amazing landmarks and pictures that are quite breath-taking. We are able to get some of the aerial view of the city, the gate and some interesting parts of the city. See the pictures below...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/06/breathtaking-aerial-view-of-roads-in.html

shey na only road dey Abuja ni
Nairaland / General / Re: 8 Edo Indigenes Who Arrived Nigeria From Spain This Morning, Die In Accident by 2day6(m): 2:01am On Jun 13, 2018
stane007:
An accident which occurred this morning by 8:30am at the Wictech stretch of the Lagos – Ibadan expressway about two km away from Danco filling station, reportedly claimed the lives of Eight persons, five males and three females, all believed to be Edo indigenes.

The late Edo indigenes who arrived the country from Spain this morning, had chartered the bus marked BEN 313 YX on the fleet of Iyare Motors and were going to Benin City for an engagement, when the accident happened.

Confirming the incident, the Public Relations Officer of TRACE, Babatunde Akinbiyi, said the driver of the speeding hummer bus ram into the rear of a truck marked MUS 730 XN in bids to overtake it. According to him, seven of the victims died at the accident scene while one other died later. Their remains have been deposited at the morgue of the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu where two others rescued alive, were also receiving treatment.

The Nation reported that operatives of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) and the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps(TRACE) were sighted evacuating victims, clearing obstructions and directing traffic.

We reported on Sunday that thirteen persons, including seven members of the same family, died in two separate road accidents in Enugu and Niger states.  In Enugu State, a Toyota Carina  E car with registration no CM 960 FKJ conveying a family and a Toyota Hiace bus with registration number ENU 75YY belonging to a mass transit company collided.

Seven family members and one other person died in a road accident which occurred at Ugwu Onyeama on the Onitsha-Enugu axis yesterday morning. The police spokesman in Enugu State, SP Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the incident in a statement issued yesterday. He said following the accident, men of the Traffic Division of the Central Police Station Enugu were alerted and they responded promptly.

In Niger State, five people died in the accident along Minna-Suleja road between Lambata/Kwakuti communities, the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) said.  The Sector Commander, Yusuf Garba, said the accident involved a white BMW with registration BWR 264 SR and Scana truck with registration number ISR 16 XU.

He attributed the accident to over speeding and dangerous overtaking; adding motorists should always obey speed limits as prescribed by the law and also install speed devise in their vehicles to check over speeding.

https://lailasnews.com/8-edo-indigenes-who-arrived-nigeria-from-spain-this-morning-die-in-accident/

lalasticlala
the village people will be like is our work oh, soft work.
Celebrities / Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) by 2day6(m): 1:46am On Jun 13, 2018
justicesky24:
Jay Jay Okocha d best player in history
your history handout right...abi which history
Crime / Re: Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos by 2day6(m): 1:42am On Jun 13, 2018
it remain soldier and Sars to be beating.
Religion / Re: Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions by 2day6(m): 1:24am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerians sha. shey d man of God Nobi human being ni.
abeg mr choir leader they enjoy your life oh, I dey here if you get puna for me.

but to be sincere that man need flogging why would he post stuff like that. and god seat down for one corner dey look am.
Romance / Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by 2day6(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall Well daris smt yu wanna know Aw abt some tins yu dnt know Havf yu ever research ani oda reason Of course not Breast lumps Reserch on it Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it Cus it leads to breast cancer Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are D lumps z discoverd late Wen it becums big ad heavy So d boobs becums big ad slaggin Ad operations are done Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch* Mny had lumps Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of but dey di nt chose dah life Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg It has killd mny gals Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives
To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have I wish us all long life with no cancer
Share to save draining souls God bless
I bet it you have a small boobs sis.
Travel / Re: Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? by 2day6(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
maduguri ko. eno be city ni
Sports / Re: The Most Handsome Super Eagles Players Going To Russia 2018 World Cup by 2day6(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
na musa be number one
Romance / Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by 2day6(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
she haven't meet a Yoruba demon....i just pity her destiny.
Romance / Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by 2day6(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
OMG....this dirty thing wey resemble snake.
Politics / Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by 2day6(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

She should have aborted him.
don't kill yourself, he his still your president, and probably will win the second term election. u wey Nobi be dullard and all that. wating u be.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) by 2day6(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2018
OMG which kind thing be this now.
Celebrities / Re: Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React by 2day6(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2018
oh God. why I open this tread now.
Travel / Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by 2day6(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2018
South Korea ko. Burundi ni, see my brothers the level of racism for that side. na another level. I will rather stay in my country.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by 2day6(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2018
abeg who tall pass between tiwa savage and wizkid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.