Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

2felix's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2felix's Profile / 2felix's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Food Prices Won’t Drop Immediately Despite Naira Appreciation – Economists by 2felix(m): 9:49am On Apr 01
Tribal newspaper PUNCH interviews yoruba Economic apologists trying to explain the failure of their supposed Lord and personal savior

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is This Guy's Opinion About Moses Bliss Too Extreme? by 2felix(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21
Tallesty1:

That is just a fraction of Matthew 7. Read down.

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves. By their fruits, you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? (15-16)

Now tell me, bro, can you really do any of the above without judging them?

Verse 6 warns against giving to dogs what is sacred and throwing pearls to pigs. There is no way you can recognize their fruits or tell who is the dog or pearls without making a judgment call.

All actions are not moral, and truth is not relative; the truth is objective according to the Bible, and anything that contradicts the truth is a lie, and you have passed judgment by calling something a lie.

To call someone an adulterer, fornicator, drunkard is to pass judgment.

To preach repentance to someone means you have judged him a sinner.

Matthew 7 is all about righteous and fair judgment. Verse 5 said, 'You hypocrite! First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.' This passage is against hypocritical judgment, not judgment in totality.

John 7:24 says, 'Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.'

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - But test everything; hold fast what is good.

2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Christianity is a call to discern, to reprove, to rebuke, exhort, and restore without ever condemning because we don't know who God has accepted or shown mercy, and we cannot reject whom He has accepted."

THANK YOU SIR
GREAT MINDS THINKS ALIKE
BUT FOOLS HARDLY DIFFER
Car Talk / Re: Car Advice For A Woman by 2felix(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Honda CRV
Car Talk / Re: Stolen Vehicle by 2felix(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
yak:

What about the 04/05?
Then look out for the transmission
Car Talk / Re: Stolen Vehicle by 2felix(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Which year particularly please, is civic rugged like corrola?

2008-2012
Car Talk / Re: Stolen Vehicle by 2felix(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Which is a better alternative car in that league that can give some of the advantages of corolla?
Honda civic

5 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Honda Cr-v 2010, How Good Is It by 2felix(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
mabea:
Please I'm considering getting a Honda CR-V 2010. Please how good is this car. I'm currently using an Accord EX-L 09 and it's lovely but I want a change. Please how good is the CR-V. What should I look out for? Your opinions are highly appreciated. Thanks

Very good

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by 2felix(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2023
RealEzee:
abeg y naa
They are all within #4.5 -5m

The xc 90 most rugged and durable among the three
Car Talk / Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by 2felix(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
RealEzee:
Guys what do you think about these SUVs in terms of fuel efficiency,reliability,drive,maintaince cost etc

They are around the same price sha (foreign used)

For a first timer

-2008 mazda cx-90 touring
- volvo xc90 2008
- ford edge 2009
- Hyuandai santa fe 2009 limited

Go for volvo xc90
And thank me later

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: ZEALOT Speakers ( Affordable Bluetooth Speakers) by 2felix(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2023
haniejay:

S27 is a better speaker to s37L
In terms of bass
But battery life isn’t same
S27 has 8000 mah
S37L has 12,000 mah
Side by side
S27 is louder
Thanks
Technology Market / Re: ZEALOT Speakers ( Affordable Bluetooth Speakers) by 2felix(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
haniejay:

P1 has radio , 8000 mah battery
S37L has no radio , 12,0000 mah battery
Lastly zealot s37l vs s27?
Which is more advisable?
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zane2point4:

S27 is better
Thanks
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Wireless Speaker • 60w • Deep Bass • 40 Hours Playtime. by 2felix(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Pic 1. Street Dealing , connect and collect.

Pic 2. Warri and PH delivery loading via GIG LOGISTICS !

You have s27?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hotdiamond:

You won't regret. Personally have one. Had the s27. Sold it and upgraded to the s67.

Omo so much Joy overflows.

I'm so glad they added the type c port. Finally.
That was one of the main reasons for the upgrade apart from the thumping bass. grin
Between S27and S37l which is better?
Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by 2felix(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Thought sit at home is only on mondays? Why harassing ppl every other day?
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zane2point4:

Was abt to say it, s27 is better than and all those u posted, although s67 hv a rich sound pass am too.

Thanks
But s27 and s37L which is more preferable?
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zane2point4:

No even try am!

Sounds too empty inside
What of zealot p1, p2 or S27?
What can you say about them
Technology Market / Re: ZEALOT Speakers ( Affordable Bluetooth Speakers) by 2felix(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
haniejay:

Zealot s67 is a better speaker than p1
S67 doesn’t have FM radio
S67 is a 60 watts 14,400 mah battery
P1 is. 40 watts 8,000 mah battery

What of zealot p1 vs s37l?

Which is a better speaker?
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
haniejay:

Appreciate your inputs chief
It’s a very dope speaker.
My best selling hands down!

So zealot s37L is not a powerful speaker?
Was planning to buy it
Technology Market / Re: Zealot S67 Strongest battery Cheapest Loudest Bass Bluetooth Speaker by 2felix(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Zane2point4 post=124699389]Been an audiophile person and a strong lover of music, i know what good music means and I appreciate it, i went to market today to buy zealot s37L ,i paid 25k for it and opened it and was disappointed immediately infact my bro was suprised as well,was sounding like a toy speaker,i was even thinking weda my fon has gone bad until my bro paired with his and still same mediocre sound i didn’t expect!

I swung into action took it back immediately,begged this guy for 20minutes to lemme add moni and take the s67 ,he later agreed and i paid 40k for it, immediately he tasted ,I noticed a very clean bass infact he didnt need to high the volume bl4 i told him to pack and give me ,its very nice![/quote
So zealot s37L is not a powerful speaker?
Was planning to buy it
Car Talk / Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by 2felix(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jamahyel:
a friend drives honda crv , very reliable.
Which year model?
Car Talk / Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by 2felix(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers are genuine

When u say go to north buy honda crv, does it include Abuja?
Politics / Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by 2felix(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2023
Is this only federal?
Is it still applicable to states?
Politics / Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by 2felix(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
https://punchng.com/10-fcta-directors-shun-fgs-directive-refuse-to-retire/[/quote]
Is this only federal?
Is it still applicable to states?
Politics / Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by 2felix(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2023
ictplotter:
Criminals, tell me why the country will not be the headquarter of poverty in the world?
Small Delta hav three ministries for education.
1. Technical education
2. Primary education
3. Higher education.
Those idiots just keep wasting taxpayers money.
Including Basic Education making it 4
Car Talk / Re: Is This Car Really Nissan Pathfinder 2006 Model? by 2felix(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yhemzie:
Yes, it's 2006 model, price should be around 2m -2.3m(Naija used) but I would suggest you consider 2004 model or better still go for Nissan Xtrail. Nissan pathfinder 2006 model is known for having electrical issues, from my personal experience though.

Nissan-x-trail which year model?
Car Talk / Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by 2felix(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmyN:

2005 is the best year, but if you need 06-07, get 06

The V6 or the 4 plugs
Autos / Re: Registered 2007 Model Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!! by 2felix(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
ValarinzAutos:
Engine, gear and AC all works, first body paint but with a couple of scratches here and there. Neatly re-made interior upholstery, good suspensions.

Price: ₦2.7m

Call/WhatsApp: 08032897486

NB: Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment

Thanks
T5 or T6 engine?
Car Talk / Re: Nissan Enquiry by 2felix(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Registragsas:
Kindly advice if this Nissan product is good for transportation or Bolt within portharcourt axis.. and its fuel durability
Thanks I appreciate
This should be nissan leaf
Autos / Re: No Longer Available by 2felix(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
princeonlinebiz:
Super Clean Nigerian Used Nissan Xtrail 2005.
Auto transmission.
Clean first body exterior & fabric interior.
Ac chilling perfectly.
Sound 4plug engine.
In a good working condition.
I am confident you would love this SUV.

Price - 2.1m.
Location - Ogba , Lagos.

Call or whatsapp for more info.
0 9 0 3 0 4 1 3 8 6 0 (Calls & whatsapp)
0 9 0 2 6 2 3 9 6 3 3 (Calls)

If you have a Nigerian used car in Lagos you want to sell as soon as possible, you can also contact me and i can buy it from you.

Would you like to market my cars and earn a commission on sale, you can call or Whatsapp for more info.

You can also click on this link below to see other cars i have available for sale.
https://www.nairaland.com/princeonlinebiz/topics

Naija used 2005 Nissan for 2M?
Joke.
Sorry, Nissan no get 2nd hand value 4 naijal
Family / Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by 2felix(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olamlag:
was about to get a car before fuel subsidy removal, but now that my location does not have uber nor bolt i am going for a minibus for commercial use when i am free, that will help with fuel and repairs.
Is it toks or new ? And how much?
Which model is best?
Romance / Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by 2felix(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

Ok boss
I m waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.