Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

2jideofor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2jideofor's Profile / 2jideofor's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Romance / Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 2jideofor(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2013
Jeezzzzz! This lady is brilliant. You killed this angle pretty well.

You would pass for agony aunt and make good counsellor lol

I actually went back because of ichidodo.

Ichi, you should analytically, logically, psycologically and intelligently look at this matter. In my own case, I wont take my ex back o. It wont happen. Even if Jesus come down from heaven. It wont happen.

She did try to come back but I never accepted her. She used all tactics including sex, I no gree.

Like carmy said, most of this girls act to what they hear from people, mostly their female friends. My ex did admit to it which also confirm what carmy highlighted. She lost are virginity to one dude and so many things that I can't say, many of which my ex is really guity of.

She tried playing smart on me and till date, she thinks I am silly simply because of my gentle nature. What her kind do not know is that some the smartest people around are the gentle folks. I am very calculative and good at studying behavioural stunts.

A lot of things highlighted be carmy is what my ex is really guilty of. Though she did apologised and accepted that she had wronged me. She begged me 'in the name of God', and also told me her sexcapade with the guy she left me for. I wonder why she did that though but after said and done, i still didnt accept her back. It took me 3 years to forgive her and that was because she had begged me.

She came to see me in school twice just to have me back.

Ichidodo, one thing you should ask yourself: if all was rosy for her, do you think she would want to come back? This question should guied you.

Im my case, It is the reason I cant and will never accept her back. If the guy she left me for had married her, she wouldn't have come back. Another thing is that she has seen my kind are very rare out there and not realised worth because most guys just want to sleep with her etc.

My ex also said I dont expect her to be the same person she was back then, 3 years ago and that time, she was young, guys were coming around her etc. Oh, so them no dey come again?

Bro, the truth is most of these girls are leeches and they don't give a Bleep about you but themselves and what they stand to gain.

Back then I would starve myself because of this girl but not anymore. When it's time, I will use her just as other guys used her...

Sorry to say this, but I wont ever accept her back if I were you, especially if she left to date another guy or guys.
carmelion: @Ichidodo,you have to sit down and ask your self these questions
You may choose to answer it here or otherwise.
How old was she when she left?and how old is she now?Younger ladies tend to act according to what people say than what they want .The truth is that most of them are yet to know what they want sef,

Their life is still developing so they are easily influenced. Perharps she left,just to please someone/some people. But now her eyes have cleared. Please find out what EXACTLY happened .I wish she will be honest with you.

How long has she been away?and you need to find out what kind of life she has been leading while she was away.(Very Important).No matter how dirty it was,you deserve to know. Every bit of it.

Personally,I hate someone trying to play 'sharp' on me. Thinking,I won't find out? Oh no ,I hate it.

Why did she come back?. You need to look her in the eyes and ask her that.
She really has to be remorseful about what she did.

I mean she can't just walk in and out of someone's life any how she likes. No,its not done that way. She should understand that you have some feelings too.

Do you still love her and you are ready to live with the memory of what she did to you ?I mean never to spring it up in the future?Out of anger or whatever.

Or are you just going back to take your own pound of flesh?its tempting you know.

I hope you don't have anyother girlfriend now?Cos going back to this one would mean pushing another person away.

I will personally k*ll you if you try it!

Finally,she has not said she wants you back,please don't assume yet.Don't make it look as if

"Phew!Oh baaaby where have you been?I have been waiting for you?please come into my arms"

No. Make her ask for it. Control yourself for some time and see if she will still tag along. Or if she will give you this

*See -this -guy -o,he -is- not- even- serious. Does -he- not- know- that- am doing -him -a -favour- by -coming back?"kind of attitude.

Other wise she will take you for granted. Am a woman,sometimes we need some rough handswink

N.B,she might not open up 100%,but let her do some talking,she owes you an explanation

I wish you lucksmiley
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2013
Is your blog paid or free?

Just get the code from your google adsense account and splash it on your blog.

The ads will appear automatically.

What niche are your targetting?

Raymondenyi: @ 2jideofor , Mrernesty n other gurus, pls help
Pls how do I attach google adsense to my new blog wordpress? Its urgent please help
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2013
Not working... I have asked a friend to give me his spair modem , which he is not using.

It's solved that way...

Thanks.
life_style: Usé DC crab to unluck Ur glo modem. undecided

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2013
Yeah... I guess knowing what to register should be their main focus-what consititute a valueable domain name...

I will be back with a list...
mrnestyy1985:

lol.. would be nice bro. its better to allow them make use of their brain and knowledge to discover things rather than trying to buy a couple of e-books and ending up stocking it up in their pc memory.

I will suggest some drops to and allow them exploit it.
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2013
And who give a Bleep about your live account...? People have been scammed enough on Nairaland with this forex ish.

I repeat, nobody should give money to anybody to trade for him/her.

Felix200 did his own, another guy same, odiero d same... With forex.

Real money makers don't brag about their account except they have an alterior motive...

I will keep a tap on this thread and no one will fall for charms, bait or hook...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by 2jideofor(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2013
Unfollow thread... Rubbish.
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2013
I have replied you.. Tey tey ... This morning...
Gbengazzee: @ 2jideofor, I sent you a mail, please reply. Thanks
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2013
They are just here to lure gullible folks...
rozayx5: *walks into thread, sees nothing reasonable, spits on thread and walks away* undecided undecided undecided

am i going to eat your pics, better you follow up your pics with a trading system unless this makes no sense
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by 2jideofor(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2013
Bro... These days, definition of sexy to girls is body exposure... Nothing else.
joeydozzy:

nobody is judging you cos you drank at least not me.
What I'm driving at is at least people shouldn't mistake you for sth you aren't.
surely, there are so many sexy outfits that don't reveal this much
Romance / Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 2jideofor(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2013
Well said...

But they wont agree to it on Nairaland. It may not necessarily be beat in some cases, but most ladies DONT like the nice petting guy. They prefer the opposite.

Most cant date a guy for so long... They prefer to fvck around before they decide...

Decryptor: She will never leave him cos THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE!
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2013
Why are you jiltering? Have I pointed finger at you? Did I accuse you of anything?

Is your name on-looker?

Pipsland78:
Dude, I've been trading forex longer than you've known such a thing existed. Please upload your live account or keep quiet.

By the way, if you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet.
Business / Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by 2jideofor(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2013
Eyin guy... Una guy dey go tru some tough time man... Fuccking poor internet network in Ondo.

Already making plans to get another modem and then join you guys.

No mind the guy.. Ordinary 5k he cant afford to pay for hosting.
pcnwamadi:
Ur so senseless u can't even afford to design a website and u claim ur daily transaction is $2500. Keep fooling ur self.
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2013
You can go one with LIVE ACCOUNT... That is how you people start and then lure gullible folks to part with their money...

Real money maker dont need to show anyone account statements
Pipsland78:
Please could you post your live account statement or are you one of those who only come to a forex thread to talk about all sorts of analysis and claim to make 200pips everyday but never able to upload their account statement?
Business / Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2jideofor(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2013
Warning to on-lookers

Do NOT Give anybody money to trade for you. If you do, don't cry when your money is GONE.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

They were on sales 2 days.2.50 dollars domain.im loving
it. A glass of beer cost 5,5 euros. So its like saving one glass if my bear and investing it on two domain.lol

Where about are u located.are u in the states? There are some couple of .us dictinary 3 letter domain i know.just that i cant buy it bcus of my location.lol

Pm me ur domain catologue.i might be interested .

I don't understand... What was on sale?

Bro, Omo Naija ni mi. I rep Naija till I die. I am Naija base not US. I do have friends there and in Canada.

May visit in the future sha...

Sorry, I would have helped if I was based there. That is the problem with .us domain.

Experience has shown that .com is way better but if you are dealing with UK(how dislike this people), .co.uk rules

there is currently a rising demand for brandable. If you have brandable .coms, or ll.com, lll.com, you are damn on something meteoric I tell ya.

Another friend sold obm.com for 15k last month via flippa.

Last time I did send my list to someone on here, I didn't know he was just spy and an information marketer... A more reason why I resorted not to give out info on here. His reasoning basis was, if I see his list, I would know what to reg.

Oh well ya, he also told me he maybe interested or find a buyer for me. Mumu me sef carry my list show am.

If you know davi8d or so, the importation info marketer... That's the guy.

I am not saying you are one o, at least you have been able to distinguish yourself with your thread by dishing out info.

Thanks for the offer...
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2013
Okay guys... I wanna do something and let's see those newbies who may have eagle eyes to spot gems.

I will list a couple of drops that are not yet registered and the list will consist of some good gems as well. Mrernestyy, you are exempted from participating...

You tell me which of the domains have value, why and what could it be used for.

Do we all agree?
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2013
You follow trend? That's cool! Did you sell any cloud domains?

How about bigdata or marijauna?

I do use godaddy tool... Those coupones have made domaining awesome as well... SeismicPro was bought for $5 but sold 300 within a week... My fastest sale
mrnestyy1985:

Just like i always do followthe trend and keep domains for long before giving it out.by 670, i mean the lowest i have sold my domain .

I love godaddy bcus i get great discount on purchase and currently have unlimited free hosting.i sometimes get a domain for 2euros and do not have to pay for so many service as a loyal webarian.
i recently grab a couple of niche domain that i hope could make me a few thousands in total when the time comes. me a pm if u are interested. Lol

Finland is cool.summer time !!

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2013
Bro... It's not like that. Hmmm... How do I make you understand. To fair to you, this thing does not bring money everyday... Just that when it does, there is a feeling of awesomeness.

Did you see that Iseec20 of a guy? He is an information marketer and nothing else. They are many people like that on here.

I started internet marketing around 2003 by reading stuff relating to make money online and advanced by 2008... I didn't make much money back then but the most obvious element is that I know the kind of information they will easily package and sell.

The information shared by HARDDON is not something that these guys will easily package to sell or would wanna sell( i know how they reason)... Same with what mrernestyy whose thread I love so much... I know how this marketers reason, I know what kind of products sells like hot cake, I know what wouldn't sell...

Frankly, I am not against selling information rather but statistically a vast majority of these seminar organisers don't know JACK about what they sell. What they just do is read, cram, copy and paste and then organise seminars.

But the downside is that these set of people lack the ACTUAL experience to guide anyone. If you doubt me, buy an ebook from them and the ask them questions... They may answer a few but after sometime, they will start avoiding you and not want to pick your calls. That is because they don't know what to answer you but want your money.
It's folks like this I am avoiding here...

If you were really smart, you should have thought of a way to get it from me cos I am not gonna drop any here but some smart folks already got theirs.

It would be more honourable to sell what you have practised as the case may be.... And in the near future, I would partner with friend who really make this money online and we shall wipe these guys out by God's grace. Its gonna be paid seminars though, but then you would know you are getting much value for your money.

Another issue is that domain is not as easy as it appears. What if after everything... You can't sell a single domain... You start blaming me and would probably say I lied. Yes, a girl from hear did it. She accused me of luring people etc. Drop your email... And you will hopefully get a response.

Enjoy!
Raymondenyi:

2jideofor; I have been following U on NL threads where we discussed some ideas, buh I am really disappointed at u, to come here n mek flimsy excuses for not sharing the ideas u got, I use to hold u @ better esteem , knowing fully well that u are a corper n young man with better prospects than the average Nig. Youth (with dia getting good job mantality) . No matter what, u should never hold bck ideas that can help the next man sitted nxt to you in a way, becos that will go a long way is clearing the streets of imminent vices as dey will have something doing.
Just tek a look, n U'll cee threads persons like HARDON has set up ; to enlighten people about viable business they could engage there funds.
The guy thst also set up the import thread, is also an appropos; pls change this mentality as d life we live is only buh the air we breath, n leran 4rm myself and other good Nigerians as mentioned, let's mek dis place a safe heaven...
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2jideofor(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2013
I hear you... How is finland?

Lol... And while you feel 670 was a mark of great achievement... I was close to selling at £3000 if not that the buyer just went cold.... They may still come back at any time. So, all hope is not lost.

I spolt a $2000 deal around February this year out of impatience.

Mind you, I started dabbling with domaining before flippa came into exisitence but didn't fully grasp its whole system.

Saying you will let a domain expire in your account rather than sell for peanuts is funny... Even my friend who recently turned down a $65000 offer for his domain do sell domains around that range and Bill Gates knows the value of half bread...

I still have my challenges as a Nigerian but don't wanna change my whois to reflect that I am ina foreign land. I may change it later but not this year...

I dont do Godaddy auction cos I don't wanner grow white beards...

I am more of a proactive domain flipper and no auctioneer!

Above all, it is called preference.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 by 2jideofor(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2013
Okay... Thanks.
damola311:

There are different firmwares and you just have to try uur luck. I will send another when i have a lesser work today.
Business / Re: Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback by 2jideofor(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2013
That guy is just an information marketer... Period!
gmcb: @toluxa, thanks for d chrisvicmall stuff, but i dont do china, strictly usa or once in a 'red' moon uk.
For dav8id, lets respect his decision,sure he has reasons for not wanting to release d info. That has only given me one more opportuinity to search d internet, mr google has bn wonderful in ds biz and so much more.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 by 2jideofor(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2013
Damola, thanks... But the firmware update is the same one I have that keep giving me error and I got it from that same source.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2013
My advice to you is stop sounding hash... Your too much. Haba. When he asked the question, did he mention your name or say you must answer? Ignore instead of being rude in all the response you vomit
onatisi:
mrsexy,why dont u just answer the guy,i have given him the best and most suitable answer that anybody will give ,which is he should contact the company or website .so what is the problem?except u are a rep of uk2naija noone here can know more about the company more than the owners.u are the type of ppl pulling ppl back,u need to teach these new ppl how to do their research.most of the annoying questions been asked here have been dealt with in 1 and 2.i havent even read season 1 and even this season 2 i have been on and off on it yet i understand a little.very soon someone will come here and ask if aliexpress has an office in aso rock then u will know how lazy ppl are in reading .someone even said he find the whole thing too long to read,what about those that painstakinly read through every post.
uk2naija.com have an address let the guy ask them and they will reply him because that is their business.dont be surprised if someone comes here to ask that does cvm ships to nigeria then u will understand ppl
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2013
Mr. Man, I have been noticing you the way you respond to people and it's just as if you are too much.

When we started the season 1, we were more accomodating.

I think it would be more honourable if you just ignore them and say no more.

The way you are going about it does not speak well of you.

2sexy!
onatisi:
ask uk2naija.com,this is nairaland.com and it is different from uk2naija.com ,i am sure if uk2naija have a website then they will have an email address try to search for it,mail them and wait for their reply.thank u
Business / Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2013
Roooooozzzzzzzaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

BOM gonna die, BOM gonna suffer. Thanks so much for going into more research on the 5minutes chart.

GOd bless you so much. So so so much... I go dey do BOM while learning forex... Then transfer...

Thanks man... God bless you. Please how did it go on that thing?

2sexy!
rozayx5:

after what u i explained above you shud not be looking for any scalping system again
just use the template above on EJ 5 minute chart.
Business / Re: What To Do With A Facebook Fan Page With 5K Likes by 2jideofor(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2013
It's very simple...

Set up a blog, write one article per week and post it there. Make sure the article is well written in good simple to understand english. No need for bombastic words.

Install the shareholic plugin so that people can share your articles, either through facebook , twitter or any other social network.

Don't know what to write? Just talk about your trade for the day or week...

As time goes on. When the traffice grows, we can then set up a forum...

If you like more tips and guidance, let me know and I can also help you fetch a nice forex domain name that you can register , using my secret weapon for searching for domains.

I once used it on SurveyCash, but the guy was already obsessed with his pipful.com.

Just let me know what you need and we move on from there.

Your friend,
2sexy!
Romance / Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2013
Make sure your deal with her, either physical or psychologically...
I Hate 9ja: *tears in my eyes* cant believe it....hmmm,she and her family took my loyalty and gentleness for stupidity....for all i sacrificed for her neva to be left out in school.....she says she nor send me.....if not for God and Jazz....i wld av been rusticated frm sch....*learnt my lesson a bitter way*

she go suffer...whalahi
Romance / Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 1:09am On May 01, 2013
Huh?
Vilicious: he is really great but is she supposed to marry him because he gave her kidney.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 by 2jideofor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
What are u gonna do to help me out
damola311:
sure.....but the server is down 4 nw....will write u wen the server is back. Kindly be patient
Romance / Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
emekatimsu: I left my base in PH to go visit a babe love in Bauchi state without informing any frnd or relative. The eve of the night i gt to Bauchi a riot broke out in d corpers lodge where my babe ws staying and it tured out to be a game of running fr survival....my babe left me and went to seek fr proper protection while i ws a JJC in d town,i did nt knw wia to run to for safety. Infact i narrowly escaped short sleeve frm one of d murderous looking hausa rioters.
At d end of d day i lost my small travelln bag containing my personal stuffs,my mini lappy and my two phones with all d contacts in it.
Lookn back nw,i wonder if anybody would hv knwn my wherabt or wot took me to bauchi state if i had been a victim of hausa killing. And d gal sef don even marry now while i still dey find.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.