Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

2law's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2law's Profile / 2law's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2law(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16
Okay first things first

Aside your first degree which was in education do you have field experience in education?

What’s your end goal ? Be in the education service chain ?
Be a subject teacher ?
If you’ve answered all of that . The next point is your budget . How much are you willing to commit at a go without calculating the possibility of getting student jobs in the uk .

If your total payment budget is less than 10,000 I’ll say avoid CCCU , CCCU is a great public university but payment policy is strict and if you don’t enrol you will be out of status on your visa .

You can consider other options that offer more flexibility like Glasgow Caledonian University , Scotland
University of South wales
University of the west of England , Bristol
University of Salford
Ulster university , Belfast etc [/quote] Thank you so much for this great insight
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2law(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16
[quote autho

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2law(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16
B
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2law(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16
[quote
Politics / Re: Gov Eno Visits Family Of Late Nollywood Make-up Artist (Pics) by 2law(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13
If the state government had employed the youth of Akwa ibom that graduated and served the country.. she would have still been alive.

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: NYSC 2023 Batch B Prospective Corp Members Thread by 2law(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hopefully the portal should be open from first week of July
Health / Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Brownboss112:
i did the same test in 2 different clinics afterwards it was negative bro
Thank God my brother. Please stay safe and just abstain bro. God be with you. Amen
Health / Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
bro am in trouble oooooo just did a full std test , hepatitis B was reactive omo
So sorry boss.. Take your drugs and pray for divine healing
Health / Re: Hiv Scarce I Need Help by 2law(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownboss112:
omo if i fit escape trouble this time i no dey fornicate for my life again
Hahahahaha.. This is the sentence people make when they get into this kind of mess. I pray God helps you stand by this statement even when everything get normalized. Amen
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 2law(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
NoBones:
Good Morning All.......how una dey?
I dey okay oo. Good morning plenty bones�
Properties / Re: 4bedroom Terrace Duplex @chevron Toll Gate. ₦65M. Eunice +2348029562694 by 2law(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
So beautiful. just called.
Education / Re: Uniben's Drop Out Finally Graduates After 9 Years. by 2law(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2022
TeeGentle:

Congrats
thanks ma boss
Education / Re: Uniben's Drop Out Finally Graduates After 9 Years. by 2law(m): 4:31am On May 10, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
abadie? Ami nke drop ke uniuyo 9 years ago nkor, ndi nkwenghe ke uniben isua mi nko oh.
Mme di overcome stigma asanga ke ye afo ido drop out
Iba ke ukem itie. Uniben ah useless eti eti.
idioko oo.. Iyammi oo
Abasi Anam tutu eti eti. Yak ekom itoro ye Ubong asem aye ke ayang Jesus. Amen congratulations to us ♥️♥️
Education / Re: Uniben's Drop Out Finally Graduates After 9 Years. by 2law(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats
It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, it's how many times you get up. Failure is not the falling down, failure is the staying down
thanks alot
Education / Re: Uniben's Drop Out Finally Graduates After 9 Years. by 2law(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Congratulations
I like people who don't give up
Thanks alot

1 Like

Education / Uniben's Drop Out Finally Graduates After 9 Years. by 2law(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
Today's finally the day nobody can say sh#t about me being a university drop out anymore because I went back and am proud to say I finally did it. Thanks Dad and mum ♥️
Being a drop out don't mean sh#t!! I made it

1 Like

Literature / Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
StAmbrose1:

Of all places you went to, did anyone work? Which of them is the most powerful? I asked because some people don't believe in spiritual things despite the obvious signs.
Black magic is very real. non worked for me.. there are people those things don't work on

1 Like

Literature / Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2022
You're just so good bro.. with your story I remember the days I was at Ekosodin, Bdpa... I really messed up as a person.. All what was on my mind was fraud and that led me to so many shrines.. from Ijebu ode to Ondo state and Okada including Benin. no one will understand how your heart started beating when you got to the shrine until they go through the experience themselves.

1 Like

Literature / Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2022
I love every piece of your write up bro. I was withdrawn from a federal University too cos of being unserious and trying to do fraud. Thank God for his mercies upon my life.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I love your piece brah!! Fire on ma manchi
Am your number one fan♥️

1 Like

Literature / Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a story line. plus come and update us bro

1 Like

Education / Re: AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. by 2law(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2021
Khaliyah:

Got this memo this evening but don't know how true though
AKSU TO RESUME NEXT WEEK MONDAY
-VC assures
The Vice Chancellor of Akwa Ibom State University, Prof. Nse Essien has assured students of the institution that full academic activities will commence on Monday, May 31st, 2021.
Prof. Essien disclosed this today when he appeared before the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Committee on Education, chaired by Obong Godwin Ekpo for an interactive session to discuss ways to end the ongoing strike by staffers of the institution.
"We are hopeful that on Monday 31st of May, 2021, normal academic activities will commence at both campuses of the Akwa Ibom State University. We are on top the matter and we are having series of meetings with various stakeholders to make sure that students and lecturers return to classrooms by next week."
The meeting had other members of the committee and management staff of the university in attendance.
Responding, the Chairman of the Committee, Obong Godwin Ekpo urged the Vice Chancellor to do everything possible to make sure that the lingering crisis in the university between the striking lecturers and other management staff is being sorted out within the shortest possible time so that students can go back to school.
Other lawmakers who attended the interactive session include; Rt. Udo Karien, Rt. Hon. Usoro Akpan Uso, Hon. Otobong Bob, Hon. Charity Ido amongst others.
Thanks alot. Saw it on Fb
Education / Re: AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. by 2law(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2021
Khaliyah:
Akwa Ibom State University staffs has been on strike for about 5 weeks now because of same issues
Any news already?? Am tired mehn
NYSC / Re: Senate List Update For 2021 Nysc by 2law(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
please add me to the group 09043155300
Education / Re: I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents by 2law(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op please tell your parents immediately
I was withdrawn from the University of Benin due to poor academic performance not because I was too dull but because I choosed to be lazy
I couldn't tell my parents but mum felt something was wrong and addressed me with love and beckoned on me to tell her the truth.
I finally told her the truth and immediately I saw pains in the eye of my mum. She cried like a baby and I was broken.
God made a way immediately and I had to write jamb the following year and right now am in my about getting to my finals with a cgpa of 4.0/5. Just tell them now before it's too late please.
Romance / Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by 2law(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
Friedturkey:
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.
One million likes for this shii.. this broke me into uncontrollable laughter

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians by 2law(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2020
oludanobi:

I try to avoid telling people what to do, I'd rather tell you what I'll do or what I did.

Key questions for me when it came to career choices is

1. What is the most important thing right now ? Money, fulfillment, impact. It will be nice to get find something that has all of these but it is easier to focus on 1. Mine was money at the time so I would visit the different job sites and just filter based on money. Site examples below -

Jobserve.com - Global
Indeed.com - Global
Jobsite.co.uk - UK
Monster.com - US
Dice.com - US

2. What skills, knowledge and experience do I have that I can leverage on - This means your dont have to start from scratch unless it is absolutely necessary.

3. What skills/job are in the highest demand - You can just google this for your particular country of interest ,there are many articles online about this written yearly. Different countries also have an occupation shortage list where people with those skills can apply for visas.

Right now I know there is a demand for Nurses, Doctors, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Programmers, Teachers, Cyber Security Engineers, this however is limited to my area of interest.

I think it is a smart move to learn skills from Nigeria if you can, on one of my trips to Nigeria I enrolled in a PHP programming course, really good value for money and I was the only student so the guy had my time. I also tried to learn to paint cars.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot sir
Travel / Re: Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians by 2law(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
oludanobi I must really commend your write up
Following you closely.
Just can't wait to position myself immediately after my degree program here in Nigeria to leave to one of the western block.

Please I need answers here to know which skill is selling out there.
Have got less than a year and few months to finish my degree program and am desperately in need of a skill I could learn here in Nigeria to help me position myself out there.

Am an educationist in the making.
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 2law(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
please why has the OP not commented since
Hope he is safe where ever he is?
Education / Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 2law(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please can I with my B.ed in education biology change field and pick a course that's related to oil and gas for an msc?? Will ptdf allow that?? Please I need a quick response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.