Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90416 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by sissoko89: 3:39am On Feb 02, 2022
I don turn to follow follow spirit
Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by 2law(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2022
I love every piece of your write up bro. I was withdrawn from a federal University too cos of being unserious and trying to do fraud. Thank God for his mercies upon my life.

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2022
I woke up with a tap on my shoulder it was Ayoski, dude was back and he brought a girl home that afternoon.. told me he went for an immediate meeting with his frat brothers at their temple that morning they were some kind of disputes with another cult group. I knew I had to give him space, I checked time it was close to 2pm..was about to leave when he told me to help change the bed spread, I went to the wardrobe brought a clean one and did just that with the girl standing there pressing her phone.

williams was sitting in the living room with his laptop on, I walked to him and greeted him which he answered sluggishly.. I guess the statement I made weeks ago..he's still got it in mind..he didn't even made mention of the new cashout.. just kept a straight face. an hour time later he came to where I sat and gave me 4 bundles

william: terry affa

me : I dey bros.

william : take this, nw 430k be your share

I was surprised out of $15k, I was given 430k how come...even though Dollar rate at that time was about 199 to 210 at least this amount is too small....I needed an explanation.

me : but bros, I nor understand na $15k the woman pay come nw

williams : yes.. eh heh, wetin happen

me: why you come dey give me 430k, na me catch the client na..the money too small.

At this point in time dude was looking at me in disgust, as if I was begging him money from his own pocket..he told me to quite my mouth, the annoyance in me grew deeply. I was tired of all the disrespect forget say I nor get car..if this guy senior me it nor pass 4 years..

forget that one bros, see look am.. give me my money complete.. which kind " nonsense" be This... that was the exact word I said.. before I looked I received a hit on my face.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2022
na me you dey call nonsense? he grabbed me by my neck wanted to hit me the second time..but I remove myself from him with full force.. no I didn't fight him, even if I did body go tire am... but I was seriously provoked seeing him slapped me untop me demanding for explanation why was I given that amount upset me so much.

me : you fit say na only u get money pass abi.

At this point in time I care not if he was the one who taught me the basics, fûck the basics I resisted the urge to get entangled with him again but I was so damn furious.

Ayoski came out from the room, same with william cousin, they were surprised asking what happened.

williams : na me this small boy dey shine eye for like this.

me : I nor shine eye for you, why you go give me this small money say na my share for that full taking...

on hearing that Ayoski who I thought would be in support of me, instantly flamed up loosed his belt from his jeans and wanted to hit me with it.

me : bros wetin I do you nw, you won flog me?
so I nor get right to know why he go give me #430k from money when pass 3meter.

I ran outside to the gate of the compound there I saw Ubaga and Runo driving inside the street..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nwachacho: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
op you're good bro. i dey follow you back to back

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
no like nothing, nothing.

omo hu na nor dey motivate person to write at all...u go just come read go...abegi
I understand you bro please no vex.
many of them prefer money rituals, how money dey appear inside pot.
using human head and the rest, they don't know all that are hoax this is the real thang.
na so hushpupi take start.
please ride on

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
But you know suppose complain for that money nah

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by emonis88: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Out of 3m , them give the guy 430k , him money never complete na! But ju go still be ju before him become Oga.
U make it seem like we dey inside the house there with Terry.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Op we are with you on this, very captivating story you got here, i can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Ibrahimmantu79: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
more please

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Healthrelatedjo: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Naso e dey happen for hk... cheating upon cheating

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by PrinceMon101(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na this same issue happen for my lodge yesterday. Niggars dey cast themselves upandan

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
I knew william has already harbours a bad mind towards me likewise I to him, but I never expected Ayoski to behave the way he did. i guessed when I was at the hotel williams must have said some stuffs to him and the reaction was what he gave me that afternoon This someone I share a room with, he sends me on some errands I respect him just as much as I respect chairman Ubaga and he's playing me like this...I might be a little boy, but he didn't met me poor or picked me from the street though I appreciate what he did for me with the issue with victor.

I told Ubaga what happened, before he drived into the compound with Runo, few minutes later he called me to come in.

AYOSKI : he go go back to Abraka this evening, we nor need am for here again.
Ubaga, how this smallie go dey insult William like that nw, abi because we dey same location like this.

Ubaga : Ayo relax, calm down.

Ayoski : na me use my hand carry am come here, na me go still remove am.

All this while I was quiet, Runo had to explain to me that this job is verse not like I see it, that the reason why my money is 430k is because the $15k wasn't sent to nigeria directly from Western Union..(they don't allow that) it was sent to a usa account..and the person that owns the account is also a hustler and he has his own % from the money...and they had to provide several western Union and money gram details of their friend here in nigeria that helped to go cashout and they toke their various share from it.

even at that, my money wasnt supposed to be 430k, neither did william explain this to me, Ayoski was still talking I entered our room changed my clothes, picked my Atm card and left the house. I went to another lodge entirely and booked a room for the day, time was 4.50pm. I had to call the lanky receptionist to bring my laptop for me, because I gave it to him to hold I come back in the evening to take it and present to the house that I just bought it new from robinson plaza...but since matter is like this no point hiding.

As soon as I dropped the call meyiwa call came in, I don't know if this is love or lust but girl was just telling me that she's going there now if am ready....not in this mood, instead I told her to come meet me at the hotel. she wanted to ask why before cut it and said okey . texted her the name which was even closer to her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Hungerbadoo: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Williams, Ayoski all of them f**k up big time.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Terry no get chiill oo just da do anyhow nawa o
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by obedugo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
HK na real suffer o
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 2:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Thumbs up bro, continue the good write up
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Caseywilliams(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
I woke up with a tap on my shoulder it was Ayoski, dude was back and he brought a girl home that afternoon.. told me he went for an immediate meeting with his frat brothers at their temple that morning they were some kind of disputes with another cult group. I knew I had to give him space, I checked time it was close to 2pm..was about to leave when he told me to help change the bed spread, I went to the wardrobe brought a clean one and did just that with the girl standing there pressing her phone.

williams was sitting in the living room with his laptop on, I walked to him and greeted him which he answered sluggishly.. I guess the statement I made weeks ago..he's still got it in mind..he didn't even made mention of the new cashout.. just kept a straight face. an hour time later he came to where I sat and gave me 4 bundles

william: terry affa

me : I dey bros.

william : take this, nw 430k be your share

I was surprised out of $15k, I was given 430k how come...even though Dollar rate at that time was about 199 to 210 at least this amount is too small....I needed an explanation.

me : but bros, I nor understand na $15k the woman pay come nw

williams : yes.. eh heh, wetin happen

me: why you come dey give me 430k, na me catch the client na..the money too small.

At this point in time dude was looking at me in disgust, as if I was begging him money from his own pocket..he told me to quite my mouth, the annoyance in me grew deeply. I was tired of all the disrespect forget say I nor get car..if this guy senior me it nor pass 4 years..

forget that one bros, see look am.. give me my money complete.. which kind " nonsense" be This... that was the exact word I said.. before I looked I received a hit on my face.

abeg bros no vex, try dey make the content dey long small abeg
I appreciate what you're doing here...tuale for you Cox e no easy

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
she came before the receptionist who had to wait for the evening shift before he could leave, I picked the call and told her to come to R00m 2 which wasn't easy to find. as soon as I opened the door... oh my God what a goddess.. not again..she wore spaghetti top and a white tight skirt that fitted her "portable" assz. if not for my self controI, I wouldn't have held back my erection.

now she's truly the shy type, or she's just shy at me..we talked a little..she was trying to avoid eye contact..I approached her on the bed where she was sitted, stalled for a minute.. before I said
Can we fûck?

this was the first time she made eye contact, with a shy look directly at my eyes.. before she broke a smile.

she: do you want to?

lol, is that a question offcus I want to...I grabbed her by the hands and made her to rest..i pulled her sphaggeti top, with those standing nipples looking so firm..I caressed them so hard..as she left some soft moans. I proceed to lap.. since it was a skirt and she laid down with her legs open.. I went in for her pant pulled it off...use my finger to touch her clitt...it was already raining.. with no further

wear condom, that was the voice in my head...but they was no condom in sight...I couldn't ask if she had any....I used my dîck to play with her pucsy and unconsciously slide it in...Damn it was slippery and tight at the same time...all this why she knew I went in raw but didn't say nothing. I was fûcking her missionary with her legs spread..she was moaning so hard.. looking at me in my eyes. I went in so deep for about 5min before I released deep inside her.

I immediately stood up like a soldier been called for emergency operation, went to the bathroom on the shower and had a bath. came outside and saw her pressing her phone with her head down, another odd moments...I knew I had to make her feel nice.

me : Are you okay?

meyiwa : yea ( with a low tone)

I approached her again held her hands then rubbed her cheek.

meyiwa : why did you cum inside me

oh an sorry about that your so sweet, I just couldn't hold it..at this point in time she looked me in the eyes and planted a kiss.. damn gurl can kiss like mad... but I wasn't a kissing type of guy... which she understood and withdrew.
she went and wash of herself, before my phone rang it was the lanky receptionist with my package.

I had to go to the gate of the hotel to go get them, paid for his tfare and bid him farewell, I came back saw her already dressed with her mini bag on her hand. I thought she was going to stay for the night but I was wrong...I didn't ask not to show that I liked her that much. reached for my pocket and brought out 5k gave it her...she refused it instead took the #100 she saw on the table and went out with a blushing bye!.

it was dark already I needed to eat, so i

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kharol1234: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Keep it coming
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Following tight
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
More update pls
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Hungerbadoo: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
So you what?
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
so I ordered for a plate of eba and draw soup with stoked fish, meyiwa company made me forgot about the previous event and changed my mood differently.. I wouldn't have let her leave...but since she Left I was back in thoughts. I needed my white stone, was contemplating if I should call Lisa to get me one of her dealers connect or go to that spot fear God took me to downtown, before Ubaga call came in.
I let it ring for some seconds before I picked.

Ubaga: terry, wetin dey happen.. where you dey.

me: I dey one corner for area here chairman.

Ubaga : which corner?

me : Avexco hotel, the one when dey opposite link road. (I was starting to get familiar with places)

he was silent, I could hear some voice... saying..I talk am he dey around". I guess they thought I went back to Abk that afternoon, he told me okay and cut the call. the food I ordered wasn't nice no pepper, so I had to tell them to prepare me Noddles, the money was there I took A bundle from the #430k I was given so I had enough cash wit me. since it was Friday everywhere was busy, I wanted to feel the nightlife in warri a little.. so I thought Why don't I go out clubbing and maybe bring another girl in my lodge to please me all through the night...

An hour time I was editing a profile pics on Facebook, when I heard a knock on the door, it was the female receptionist she came to ask me if I was expecting a guest...I said no..she said A Guy was asking to see me.. he called my name OUTRIGHTLY that is I Terry he came to meet...Damn it was the almighty Ubaga he droved all the way with one of his mercedes benz to come check up on me.

I saw him through the stairs, because my room was the second floor, I quickly went back grabbed my singlet..and came out with just boxers down the stairs with my hands in the air... chairman! I loyal, not minding the receptionist and other guest sitting at the reception hall...all of them staring like wattafuck...who be this craze boy.
one had Tatoes drawn over his body, the other just with bosa and singlet in public.
I took him to my room, the first thing he said was who get that lappy?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
who get that lappy?

you don cast be that.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
I think I need to tell you all about Ubaga, why I keep on saying almighty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ubaga wasn't a guy to play with, the way he was free and easy going it's the same way he can kill without you knowing... he's a viper who likes doing things himself.. with his own hands. you dare not dish his food, he prefers to go to the pot dish it himself and maybe eat in the kitchen standing like a slave in his own house. we could all be in a gathering, discussing about updates. Ubaga will go out like he was on phone call, and come in with drinks in his hands that he bought from the nearby store. (why didn't he send me or israel... dude just prefers doing things himself an habit he can't let go of despite been the boss and fraudly rich.) he came to pick me up on my first arrival in warri.

Apart from that he owns the bedroom flat we lived in, 3 cars and a big filling station along a popular roundabouts in warri that he hardly goes to... one of his relation was the one managing it which he receives his monthly stipends along with some commissions. I found out when Runo told me to take the 50 litters jerycan... while we drives away to sapele road. we approached a filling station (name withheld) first the car was filled about 3k..then the 50 litters was attended to all this was conducted by a matured looking man telling the pump attendant to do it gently. we drove back without paying one dine.

me : bros, how he be na? you nor give them money abi them forget.

Runo: terry nor worry, dem both Ubaga go reason am later.

me: na wa

Runo didn't opened up to me that moment because I was new, but i later got to find out as time goes on.. not to talk about the lands this guy has acquired my few months of been in the house. lawyer came twice to show him deeds and get his signature on some documents. Ubaga was loaded and has different uplinks connection from warri to Asaba.. and Benin environs but if you see him from a distance with his dreads and Tatoes over his body u think he's one of those lowlife skunk you see in the street... always on handless n 3 quarter.

who get that lappy? the question needed an immediate answer...I instantly told him after the rift in the afternoon I was motivated to double my hustle so I bought the laptop at the plaza.... gave him the receipt which he saw the amount...but dude didn't take note of the date.. I ordered for black bullets and fried sauce meat.. that night we ate and drank as I poured out my heart to him.

I asked him why williams doesn't want me to know the full jobs, the money isn't really my problem but I needed to be confident in the job.know the in and out how it's been done..so as to get my own life in order..at least I want to own my own car..and I can't make that happen if my funds is been shared.

All this while, he was Just smiling before he said terry YOU GET MIND?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kharol1234: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
You get mind
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022

5 more comments, am dropping one more updates tonight.

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
More update .......your story is very interesting guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.