Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

2lola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2lola's Profile / 2lola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Forum Games / Re: Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word by 2lola: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Examples
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Maduka saved a penalty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by 2lola: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Littlefirebird:

Yes sis
Olabisi onabanjo uni

Same though my school is the better by far University ( Unilorin).
You might know Dr. Jargo then.
Education / Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by 2lola: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Littlefirebird:
Well for me, I’m sorry if I seem like a nerd ooo but I hope we resume immediately after the strike is called off because Christmas and new year are just festivals that come and go my six year education shouldn’t suffer because of enjoyment of 72 hours grin grin grin

Hi sister are you a Med Student?
which school?
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sanusi makes UEFA Champion league team of the Week [img] b:338 [/img]

4 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Subzero047:
One underrated part of Zaidu Sanusi's game is his aerial ability

The guy wins too many headers for his size

Last night he had 4 shot and 3 were on target.
Anh his defensive duty didn't suffer as he has enough interception, tackle and won aerial duos.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
solonnachi:
SHOCKING! How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated 4 Women At The Same Time, Dumped His Ex Wife For A White Woman.

Leicester footballer Kelechi Iheanacho is reportedly in love with a biracial beauty named Amaka whom he set to wed and preparations are on but Amarachi, his girlfriend of five years whom he paid her bride price in May 2019 collapsed and fainted in the UK when she heard Kelechi was about to pay bride price on someone else.

Insiders inform said Amarachi who went to London to spend the last Christmas with Kelechi was left stranded when he refused to take her calls when she landed in the UK and she ended up going over to a friends place to stay when she could not reach Kelechi her husband, only for her to hear that he was about to pay the bride price of another lady.

The footballer reportedly has a 13-year-old son in Owerri whom he refers to as his brother. He has a five-year-old daughter in Enugu, according to several sources[m

He has another son in Manchester with his biracial girlfriend and a 6-month-old daughter named Mercy with another girlfriend named Tobi with whom he relocated to Manchester.

He bought cars for all the women in his life and has promised all of them Marriage but has so far only paid the Bride price of Amarachi.

Aside from the 2 children from Nigeria, Kelechi Iheanacho has a son with a biracial girl who lives in Leicester, UK, and another daughter named Mercy with a girlfriend named, Tobi whom he had housed in Manchester!

The amazing part of this story is that all these 6 girls are all just finding out about each other and none of them had knowledge that the ultimate striker, Kelechi Iheanacho was dating all of them all at the same time.

Insiders say his family members and close friends are in the know and are best friends with all the Ladies -He introduced each one to the family and close friends to make her feel special.

When he is with one, he tells the others that he is working.

”He takes all of them to his house and makes them feel good. He got all of them visas and send them all around the World. If you get pregnant, you must abort it. The ones who had the babies did so stubbornly. All of them are currently in contact and have found out he told the same stories, bought them the same gifts, and played the same way with the Marriage talk

”These Ladies are just finding out about each other and wondering how they dated him for years but there were no signs he was serial, he was very good and that is why they are shocked.

Amarachi reportedly collapsed when the reality dawned on her and is still in the hospital taking drips and tablets, Chioma is crying and has left the social media. All the baby mamas are in shock, especially Tobi who has been posting photos of what a lovely Christmas she had.”

I stopped reading at the bolded.
Kc pics of 2010 is easily accessible and one can see how young he was.

How can he then father a child in 2007
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
chrisooblog:
all these stupid bloggers! below is a picture of Iheanacho in a youth tournament. in the picture you can see he's wearing the jersey nigeria started using in 2006. assuming it was the same year he used that jersey in a competition how would he then have fathered a 13-year boy when he was just a child himself during that period? stupid lies all in the name of clicks smh

The picture was in 2010.
But your point is valid
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2020
elyte89:

Guy forget long talk...it was categorically stated several times on dis thread dt nacho was better Dan mbappe grin,dt one knw need evidence
Those who talk am,know demselves cheesy
It was mention by who?
People saying it here were trolling.
I don't think you were here yet when the discussion took place(2016/2017). We know who said henry was better than Mahrez and those who said they prefer Oshimen to Harland
If you can tell me who made the statement then I will tender my apology.
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 3:38am On Nov 22, 2020
jihday:
Lol, nothing dey surprise me here ever since they said Iheanacho better pass Mbappe and Onyekuru better pass Mahrez

Kc was compare to Mbappe when they both started which is norms just like comparing Greenwood and Saka.
One may later have a better carrier going forward.
If I could remember nobody said it outrightly that KC was better(I dare any one to bring evidence) Thegoodjoe and Nerdy were analysing both player attribute back then in 2016/2017 and I remember thegoodjoe saying he doesn't rate Mbappe that he has only pace and finishing and the conclusion was that outside the box KC was a better finisher than Mbappe and he link up play better.
With Time Mbappe has proved to be mile ahead of him. ( hope you know Rashford was compared to Kc then and now people still compare Rashford and Mbappe).

Last season Harland and Oshimen had a wonderful season and preference will be on choice but this season Harland has proven to be better.

For Mharez and Henry my hand no dey ooo

7 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2020
I nominate smartsmith0907

CC: Icon4s Bascovanveli

3 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020

I was here sha.

on this horrible day the super eagles broke our heart
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Am speechless
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
smartsmith0907:

I respect my privacy a lot and anyone that try to intrude my privacy I won't take it lightly with the person...good morning.

It was a joke actually, just curious about who you are like others.

Sorry for that
Good Afternoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Today I will reveal someone real identity here.
grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Edopesin:

No they aren't
Okay

That is his competitive club carrer goals then.
His full senior carerer goal should be over 50 then.
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edopesin:
40 career goals for Victor Osimhen!

RSC Charleroi = 20

LOSC Lille = 18

Napoli = 2

And Counting....

Aren't the pre-season goals and National team suppose to be included?
Food / Mention The Cooking Secrets That You Know by 2lola: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
A lot of time in the kitchens we tend to make mistake like adding too much salts,Seasoning,oil and the lot.
We might also need to hasten up the time needed to cook food like beans or dry corn.
Plantain might need to be delayed before it ripen up.
A lot of skills or techniques has been developed to carry out these and lot more.
Some know only few while other a lot depending on where you learnt your cooking skill from.

So what are the kitchen techniques you know.
I will go first

When cooking rice and you forgot to add salt till the rice is fully done, don't worry put the normal salt you should add in a small bowl add some water to dissolve the salt completely.
Then pour it into the pot of rice making sure it touches the entire surface then steam it for a few minutes.
Your rice is ready

3 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Praying Solah In A Moving Vehicle Or Plane by 2lola: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
May Allah continue to guide us

2 Likes

Computers / Re: My Hp 550 Keyboard Wont Allow Me Start It by 2lola: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kunleforreal:

Hello, just change the laptop keyboard ; contact me if you want to change it.
Are you in Ilorin?
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
ChrisKels:
Komekn after Lookman joined Everton from the championship

Werey been unnecessarily dey soro soke bkus he can never resist the urge to shalaye angry

*smiles*
Komekn might be a football lover and familiar with a lot of players, but he will be a terrible Scout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Computers / Re: My Hp 550 Keyboard Wont Allow Me Start It by 2lola: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
kennethfranc:
I suggest an external keyboard
Will it work has the system had not finish booting
Computers / Re: My Hp 550 Keyboard Wont Allow Me Start It by 2lola: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Veiniously:
use on screen keyboard your keyboard is gone
The on screen keyboard is not showing yet as the system has not finish booting
Computers / My Hp 550 Keyboard Wont Allow Me Start It by 2lola: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good evening, Keep up the good work.
Pls my HP 550 keyboard has refuse to work except the CNTRL and SHIFT key. Now am trying to start it I need to press the ENTER key for it to start and am unable to.
What can I do?
I have some documents I need urgent on it. undecided
Computers / Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by 2lola: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good evening, Keep up the good work.
Pls my HP 550 keyboard has refuse to work except the CNTRL and SHIFT key. Now am trying to start it I need to press the ENTER key for it to start and am unable to.
What can I do?
Religion / Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by 2lola: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vado:

Which helicopter costs billions of naira sir? Which?

private jets cost billions it a known fact.
I watched the video of the engineering features of the said jet and the anchor said it cost about 3 billion.
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 1:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Reports suggest that Iwobi had a Knock in training .
I Hope this is true
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
komekn:

Wow !!! you are comparing Nwakali to Tega Onomah. That is like darkness to light.

Nwakali will not make the academy team talk less of the first team.

Bookmarked, Screenshot and saved
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oldboss:
then imaging them in the bundesliga they would be averaging 40 goals a season

40 kini Salah scored 15 goals as his highest league goal in his two season at Roma which is lower than Germany.
Even Suarez highest in Ajax(far lower than Bundesliga) was 35

Please reduce this hype on EPL

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
https://www./422088584563402/permalink/3193043697467863/?app=fbl

https://www./422088584563402/permalink/3194132610692305/?app=fbl

check out this two post and comment.
I give up on people using pic to predict people's age.

imagine saying Fati is 23

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
komekn:

[s]In My opinion outside of Ekong he clearly better than any of our CB's.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.