Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 PM

2lola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2lola's Profile / 2lola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Sports / Re: Aguero's Father Blasts Pep Guardiola For Treatment Of Man City Legend by 2lola: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
frog12:
yes. he was always in the right place at the right time. him and messi can work together !

for No. 10, he has no technique !
he can not dribble or score by himself. messi is good at it !

aguero always need assist. if he no get assist, he can not score. that my friend is not a good player. he was lucky !!!!

Is Aguero a No 9 or a No 10
Pls go and watch Zee world and leave football
Sports / Re: Aguero's Father Blasts Pep Guardiola For Treatment Of Man City Legend by 2lola: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
frog12:
do they ever make sense?
aguero maybe a leading scorer, but if you watch his game, many of his goals were by chance.
aguero lacks technique. i think that's why pep no want am.
pep is a technical coach ! fullstop!

How old are you?
Crime / Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
One4me:

Some of you just like to put hand in somebody's mouth sha.
The last line of my post answers that question but l guess you cant decipher it. grin grin
But l will oblige you, you might be asking with a clear mind.

Hint: A Rapist would most likely have struggled with the Victim and it is "highly Probable" that such Rapist(s) would have left Finger Prints on the Victim, a working System with trained forensic Investigators would first lift finger Prints from the Victim and then conduct Finger Print Matching.
This Finger Print matching would give you every a list of all 'Human' that touched that Victim in recent day/hours before her death.
The Finger Print-list of such Victims are then narrowed down, using Phone Geo-location and interviews and cross-checking of Alibi, to those who are within 500M of the Venue of the Rape incident, when it occurred.
It is the DNA of this "reduced and fortunate" Group is what will be used in a DNA Match, with any lifted DNA from the Victim.
I have broken it down for you and I can assure you that if given the opportunity, l will catch the Assailant(s) within 3Weeks, maximum

NB: Observe that l am not working on any obvious theory because, like the Note left on the girl or its content, those can just be a diversionary tactics designed by the assailant(s), to throw the investigators off their trail.
The killer(s) could just be her next door neighbour who had been watching her every move and daily schedule, undecided undecided
"Never believe the Obvious"

I studied genetics as part of my course and I know you can get the DNA of every one she contacted.
Now the question is this how will you get the people whose DNA matched that of those on her?
You said DNA of those about 500M radius of the scenes,
Do you know how many people live in tanke alone?
Do you know how much a DNA analysis cost and the time taken to do one DNA proof reading.

Am not saying DNA proof reading should not be done on her ,
Am saying it might not necessarily help nab the culprits.
Crime / Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
One4me:
If not for our dumb and stewpid "Leaders", this sort of Rape case should be a walk-in-the-Park!
You see a Rape incident, you take DNA Samples (Pubic Hair, Semen, Saliva, Skin, etc) and you do DNA Matching in the Laboratory and that is it.
You catch the SonofaBitch and put him under lock and key for Decades or even death, as in this sort of case because it is also aggravated Murder
But Buhari and his other looters are too busy looting, to do anything worthwhile for this country of ours. undecided undecided

How will they cross match the DNA?
Crime / Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
mansakhalifa:

The fact that the culprits left a note behind does not necessarily make it cult-related.

That aside...

Know this for sure, no school can really eradicate cult activities completely- no matter how hard they try.

Gangs have a way of going and operating underground when the heat gets turned up.

The note has to be scrutinised properly in order to understand the cryptic message fully.

You are right the note has to be really scrutinised.
It will give a good lead

1 Like

Computers / Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Adewale1603:
your system encountered an error while playing the game, it pops up a blue background, blue screen of death. the present windows has been corrupted and its image boot manager on the hard disk, you need to format and reload another operating system and drivers.

Concerning this my system is not recognising the Hard drive again.
Even though it now display.
If I connect the HDD externally it will recognise it.
Can it be the HDD connector?
Crime / Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
illicit:

UNILORIN

I shock oo
Crime / Re: Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death by 2lola: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry

Too bad
I believe the girl must have done something wrong before those muddafucckers decided to pay her back this way, the piece of note found on her can prove that, but be has it may be she doesn't deserve this evil act. She doesn't deserve to die.

My advice to these young ladies going into the University is for them to go focus on their education. Stop catching cruise with Boyz dem cos you may not know the code and eventually break it and they come after your life.

Uniilorin
Uniben
Unical
Ekpoma, the rate of of cultism in this schools are very high

Unilorin is almost free of Cultism this I can tell you.
The note was probably a disguise.

RIp to her pray the culprits are caught.

4 Likes

Education / Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by 2lola: 4:02pm On May 29, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
[img][/img]

[img]16223006910461541624284.jpeg[/img]

Education / Re: Drey's Anatomy: An Insight Into My First Preclinical Year by 2lola: 3:52pm On May 29, 2021
Our dear Dr. Jargo89. cool

Who can spot him

1 Like

Computer Market / Re: All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria by 2lola: 3:42pm On May 26, 2021
How much is Hp 250 motherboard
Pentium
Core 13
Computers / Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
Adewale1603:
your system encountered an error while playing the game, it pops up a blue background, blue screen of death. the present windows has been corrupted and its image boot manager on the hard disk, you need to format and reload another operating system and drivers.
are you around ilorin to help with it pls
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2lola: 2:13am On May 11, 2021
Good evening.
Please my system HP 550
Displayed an error detection (blue background) while playing PES 2013.

I waited for it to finish it counting but after 10 minutes it was still 0% so I had to remove the battery and when I inserted it back the PC came on and has refuse to display anything.
I removed the RAM and inserted it back but it still there same thing.
How can fix it
Computers / Re: Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 2:12am On May 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Your hard dish drive or Motherboard has been fried.

Pele o

I removed the HDD drive and it still the same
Computers / Blank screen on PC by 2lola: 2:10am On May 11, 2021
Good evening.
Please my system HP 550
Displayed an error detection (blue background) while playing PES 2013.

I waited for it to finish it counting but after 10 minutes it was still 0% so I had to remove the battery and when I inserted it back the PC came on and has refuse to display anything.
I removed the RAM and inserted it back but it still there same thing.
How can fix it
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 4:26pm On May 04, 2021
Arabiandude:

At the bolded, please remind me when this happened.

There was never a time Guardiola name wasn't mentioned ever since Guardiola started coach. Guardiola has always been on top from his 4th game coaching Barcelona.

Even when he couldn't win the UCL with Bayern Munich, he was always winning other laurels and it was his time coaching Bayern that Germany were able to win the WorldCup because his style was inculcated into the German NT style of play and the German NT had lot of Bayern players coached by Guardiola.

In England today, he is currently coaching Walker, Stones, Foden and Sterling. Add Kane to this list and give England a good coach and also watch them win the WC. That's the influence Guardiola brings not only to clubs he is coaching but also the country NT where the clubs is domiciled.

Remember Barcelona/Spain and Barca/Guardiola influence in Spanish NT and the both the WC and Euro with it.

So, from the very first day Guardiola started coaching Barcelona, he has always been ahead of Mourinho

Get my point right.
he once coached Barca B,Right?
Jose Already won UCL and EPL Then.

Jose Era like Ancelloti, LVG , Benitez, has passed,
In the future Gurdiola might struggle IF If football changes like it has now

4 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 3:52pm On May 04, 2021
Arabiandude:
And Mourinho was once compared with Guardiola. Hahahahaha

The nigga has been appointed as Roma coach, soon he will find himself coaching Bologna while Guardiola continue to soar high.
Time and chance happened to everyone.

There was a time you couldn't mentioned Gurdiola name with Jose too.

Jose might have lost his touch, same as legendary managers like Ancelloti, LVG , Benitez, etc. but these managers once dominated the game.

Let see how Gurdiola will keep up in 15-20 years to come

5 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
12large1:

I will even take ejuke over an out of form and kano pillars musa

But Musa is Experience and still 28 years and is our highest Scoring World Cup player.
even Ejuke has not done 1\10 of what Musa has done in Russia
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Danielnino00:

Really?
When did you tell me that?
Daniel no kill person naw
cheesy
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2021
gustav25:
This is the Ronaldo Gaucho Okocha taught ? Jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQKFeRlOUc

The step over Ronaldinho used once in a while was invented by who?
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2021
I don't know why people think JJ was all dribbles and nothing.
Do you think PSG paid 16 Million in 1998 just for dribbles.
In case you don't know in Fenerbahce he almost equalled 1 goal in 2 games and a assist in 3 game. Do you call that a endless dribble.
His career stats as an attacking midfielder reads

Club
Games-491
Goal-101
Assist-52

National team
Game-75
Goal-15

Okocha did not have the luxury of playing with Luxury player but he was efficient in carrying the team.
Nigeria and Bolton are good examples

Lastly like someone said football has evolved and major focus in now on goal scoring. Zidane is regarded as one of the greatest midfielder of all time his stats is just a bit different from Okocha's own despite player playing with better players, am not saying Okocha is better undecided yet no one says he was showing off.

The only mistake JJ made was joing Bolton.
After his showing against United SAF wanted him but Okocha demanded the no 10 Jersey which cause the transfer to fail.

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
12large1:

Let ndidi win 1 trophy first before I will even engage in conversations with DELUSIONALS LUNATICS st 1 trophy even Fa cup sef
This is very low

If you know you can't make join an argument without insulting people kindly leave the internet. And please spare me the "is it my data and other talk.."

semid4lyfe hope you are watching

2 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
fabyom:
I do think Oshoala might be the first African World female player of the year and the greatest Africa female footballer of all time! She is that good and blessed!
She is arguably the greatest Africa female footballer already

7 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Chucks

Henry has been decent
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
we are wasting conprner kicks
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ndidi..

3 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sanusi has a very long throw range

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2021
12large1:
Iniesta ahead of Ronaldinho?? sometimes the type of nonsense that people spew here warrant a dirty slap. It is almost like people try to wind others by starting an unquestionable debate for argument purposes

I will suggest you tune down your way of replying people.
Most of your reply to people who don't have the same stand as you are not it

7 Likes

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Thanks brother. The last week has been very disappointing with the coverage but u guys can see that the boys are still giving their best and being professional.

Are you a player in the NPFL?
grin
In one of the videos you made a comment saying "this is me" pointing to a player on the field puting his hand on his head after a great goal was scored
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Starboytwo:
I love osihmen to pieces, however in the here and now he shouldn't be in the same sentence with halland. It's halland vs mbappe...

I'm very sure he will come good at Napoli, I do not doubt osihmens goal scoring ability for one minute, but in the past 2 weeks I've been praying they either sack Gennaro Gattuso or he should change his tactics by instructing, most importantly, Lorenzo insigne to stop curling those useless (r2) to the top corner. For once, square the ball to your number 9

I had an argument with my friend before a Napoli match and I remember to tell him to count the amount of services delivered to osihmen. Scarce. That's the perfect word.

Infact the only thing they do is throw him long balls, to fight with dangerous defenders, he chases all balls in that forward position, presses down defenders and once insigne or politano gets the ball out wide, the next thing is to cut inside and whoop a long curling shot... Infact you can always see the frustration in osihmens face, if he is not holding his head, then he is widly throwing his arms in frustration after every stupid curling shots...

I pray they sack Gattuso. So a better coach can tell insigne and Matteo politano to cross the damn ball.

Get well starboy... Las Las na you go be their go to for goals... We just need services..that's all...

Modified- footballers dey try Sha, I go don change am for that insigne tey tey. He never crosses the ball...he never does...I go dey run upandan, nack head for ground, pursue defenders, ordinary cross you no go do, omo na dressing room we go scatter everything. Rubbish.

This guy sha
cheesy
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
komekn:
Merry and Blessed Christmas everyone

See who is here.
long time Chief.

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2020
A decent performance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.