Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

2lola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2lola's Profile / 2lola's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
CLUB SACK ONAZI
Turkish side, Trabzonspor have reportedly informed Nigeria international Ogenyi Onazi to find another club, as his services are no longer needed, Soccernet.ng understands.

Former Lazio midfield enforcer Ogenyi Eddy Onazi may be in search of a new club after his present side Trabzonspor informed him of their decision to move him on, according to reports from the Turkish media.

The 2013 AFCON winning star only returned from a long-term injury layoff a few weeks ago but has not been able to reclaim a starting shirt in the side.
Trabzonspor have been enjoying a solid campaign so far with the Black Sea Storm currently in third place on the Super Lig table.

The side have 32 points from 17 games played, just one point behind second-placed Instabul Basaksehir, and five behind league leaders Sivasspor.

Only two days ago, Trabzonspor parted ways with manager Unal Karaman despite the Turk leading the side to wins in their last three matches of the year 2019. The former head coach only lasted 18 months in charge.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/turkish-club-sacks-onazi/
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by 2lola: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Expert17:

Excuses and lies here and dere.......

FIFA is dis n dat...

Go and check the Head to Head btw Spanish and English teams bfor u start lying here.......

So u want FIFA to give World best to hazard, aguero , POGBA, salah, mane ........ Wen Ronaldo n Messi are doing wonders......

Nobody stop England from having a mid season break or cancelling carabao cup,..... Dey choose it dat way,.... So it's no bodys fault....... It's just greediness

Use ur sense,.,....... Best players wud leave Best league ( according to u EPL) to join a weaker league ( la liga).... U are dreaming bro.........
FIFA rate La liga no 1....... So ur Epistle can't change it. ..,.

D only players u can buy from Spain are dose having issues with clubs, di Maria, ozil and young talent dat Madrid and Barca are not after,.... Young aguero, young Torres, young Mata, etc

Bale prefer to seat on Madrid bench Dan to return to EPL,... Coutinho left as d main man in Liverpool just to fite for shirt at Barcelona. Dybala prefer to be bench Dan kum to EPL.

Mention the Top player EPL Giants ever bought from Barcelona or Real Madrid......( DNT mention Ozil n di Maria dat HD issues).

7 out of 10 UCL,... It's FIFA dat won it for Dem rite.....
10 out of 10 World best ...... It's FIFA dat performed for Messi and Ronaldo baa..

And to point dis out,.... Am a United Fan.

DNT compare EPL teams to Real Madrid and Barcelona( D face of La liga)

la liga has 6 out of last 10 champions league
6 laliga
2 EPL
1 seria A
1 Bundesliga
Education / Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by 2lola: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2019
add me as well 08121105517
Crime / Re: Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone by 2lola: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
ok
Crime / Re: Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone by 2lola: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
?
Crime / Re: Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone by 2lola: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
conclusions.
Yorubas and Igbos grow the drugs, Hausas use them and Igbos and Yorubas transport them.
This is what I call division of labour.
The spirit of unity  at work
One Nigeria!

How about South south and North East?
what are they doing?
This is hilarious.
Can we really believe what we read in Nigerian newspapers ?[/quote]
Business / Re: Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics by 2lola: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:

*While writing any _date_ in the upcoming Year 2020, we should write in its full format, _e.g. 31/01/2020_ and _NOT_ as _31/01/20_; because anyone can change it to _31/01/2000_ or _31/01/2019_ or in between any year to his/her convenience and advantage!*

_This challenge will persist only in the Year 2020!_

*So be cautious about this: _don't write_ 20 _and also don't accept it while receiving any documents and/or instrument of value from anybody_ whether corporate or an individual!*

Please be guided!!!...

ok am learning how to quote sorry
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by 2lola: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
helinues:
HT Arsenal 1 - 0 Chelsea
Impressive first half for Arsenal..
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Tell that to Amokachi who became a quality player in football and went on to have some memorable games with the Super Eagles. It only shows how thorough Westerhof was, not only relying on foreign based talents.

He used the home based players to create serious competition in the team.

Keep in mind we won the U17 World Cup while Westerhof was coach of the Super Eagles. He actually knew the U17 team inside out and had a fall out with the U17 coach based on the tactical approach of the later regarding Kanu Nwankwo.

Not to go to Europe and lounge and collect salary, saying you are working.

am really disappointed in you sir
how many national team in the world do their national team coach scout for U-17, football has evolve raw talents are discovered by age grade coach and club academies.

TAA was discovered by Liverpool
Ansu Fati by Barca
Oshimen and Samu by Amunike
etc

this Era of football clubs and age grade coach scout for raw gem not NT coach

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty by 2lola: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
kosheybhad:

Smh...Pharm.D is a six year course btw, both B.Pharm and Pharm.D is quite demanding than your so called MBBS/BDS, ask any medical student...The stress pharmacy students go through in pharmacy school isn't small, The pass mark for any course in pharmacy is 50% while some 60% as recommend by the PSN...You claim pharmacy students have time, FYI they go for SIWES during academic session breaks and spend more time in school doing practicals and the likes...No course is easy that's just it!!
Peace ✌️

I want to believe you just started pharmacy, for you to say so called MBBS/BDS,
if you have medical friends kindly compare your schedule with theirs,
both course are tough no doubt but it a general knowegde that medicine is one of the most demanding and stressful course

1 Like

Education / . by 2lola: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
??
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2019
REVEALED: NFF 2nd VP Masterminded Backdoor Inclusion Of DSS DG’s Son Into Nigeria’s U-17 Squad To Stop Corruption Case Against Him

30/Oct/2019, 20:40

saharareporters.com

As the inclusion of Abba Bichi, son of the Director-General of the Department of State Services, in Nigeria’s squad for the Golden Eaglets U-17 team in the ongoing FIFA U-17 World Cup continues to generate buzz, more details have emerged how the inclusion of Bichi’s son was facilitated.
Sources have revealed how Second Vice President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Shehu Dikko, masterminded how Bichi’s son was smuggled into the final team list submitted by coach Manu Garba to FIFA despite his name not being on the 50 players provisional list.
SaharaReporters had published how top NFF officials coerced Garba into selecting Bichi and even threatened him if he does not give-in to the request.
It was revealed that Garba had expressed doubt in the ability of the young lad to break into the team. See AlsoSahara ReportersHow NFF Smuggled DSS Director General’s Son, Abba Bichi, Into U-17 World Cup Team0 Comments11 Hours Ago
Also, to accommodate Bichi’s son into the team, Garba had to drop one of the regulars in his team.
However, fresh facts have revealed that Dikko hatched and implemented the plan with the support of some NFF officials.
Multiple sources disclosed to SaharaReporters that Dikko came through with the plan to seek favour on his corruption case with the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The ICPC is investigating Dikko and some other executives of the NFF for financial malpractices and diverting funds meant for the association.
The ICPC in September obtained a court order to seal a house belonging to Dikko in Rivers State.

“The inclusion of DSS boss’ son was to get favour and goodwill.
"Dikko carried out the plan so that he and other NFF executives undergoing investigation by EFCC and ICPC would be free.
“This was perfectly planned out at a time NFF is under intense watch and investigation,” sources said.
NFF President, Amaju Pinnick; First Vice President, Seyi Akinwunmi; Dikko; and another executive member, Yusuf ‘Fresh’, are all facing corruption case in a 17-count charge on misappropriation of $8.4m belonging to the football body.
The NFF executive members had been ordered to appear in court on November 5 2019, which is the next adjourned date for the case.
Meanwhile, the NFF had claimed that Oduko was selected by the coach because of his understanding of the game and skills, countering claims that he was dropped for a fellow teammate.
“Bichi is a striker; Oduko is a left-back.
"Oduko was dropped for Charles Etim. Oduko was the player that lost the kick in the shootout with Guinea in the semifinals of the U17 AFCON in Tanzania, which condemned Eaglets to the third-place match,” said NFF media officer, Demola Olajire.
The Golden Eaglets had played two matches in the ongoing tournament but Bichi is yet to feature in the competition.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/30/revealed-nff-2nd-vp-masterminded-backdoor-inclusion-dss-dg%E2%80%99s-son-nigeria%E2%80%99s-u-17-squad
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time by 2lola: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
southpole:
those 2013 set were far older and I hope you know that FIFA uses MRI these days to disqualify over age players as such local federations use same method to screen players to aboid being disqualified at the venue of the tournament.

The 2013 set went through MRI test
Uzohu made the team because two out of the 3 keepers were screened out
even Ndidi was screened out by MRI in 2013

1 Like

Sports / Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by 2lola: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I guess you are the MRI scan they took before going for the competition

some people don't even deserve to be quoted
he already expose his ignorance
I doubt if he knows what MRI means
and if he does he doesn't know how it work
Education / Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by 2lola: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Karleb:
When my junior in secondary school called me to introduce himself. He was in 200L while I was just a fresher then.

I went home and thought about it the whole day.

this is me

1 Like

Sports / Re: 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup: Meet All The Teams by 2lola: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Isinweke:
This is the only part where Nigeria becomes most successful in the world, they have worn it 5 times, the second country- Brazil won it only 3 times.

We know how Nigeria is doing it.
Nigeria is the biggest cheat in the game, most of Nigerian U17 player are between 25 to 30 years,
When they graduate from Golden Eaglets to Super Eagle (Senior team) they won't be able to defeat those team they beat when they were in Under17
Nigeria will be exposed in near future since technology is on the rise,

The Nigerian Under 17 also known as Golden Eaglets have won the[b] U17 World Cup 5 good times[/b] while the Nigerian senior team also known as Super Eagle have not crossed out of Round 16(2nd Round) since they joined FIFA. But they keep winning under 17 more than the Brazil the Father of Football.

Even African countries like Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal have gone far in senior team more than Nigeria. They have reached Quarterfinals and Nigeria have not.

CORRUPTION DON FINISH US

Isinweke:
This is the only part where Nigeria becomes most successful in the world, they have worn it 5 times, the second country- Brazil won it only 3 times.

Nigeria is the biggest cheat in the game, most of Nigerian U17 player are between 25 to 30 years,
When they graduate from Golden Eaglets to Super Eagle (Senior team) they won't be able to defeat those team they beat when they were in Under17

The Nigerian Under 17 also known as Golden Eaglets have won the[b] U17 World Cup 5 good times[/b] while the Nigerian senior team also known as Super Eagle have not crossed out of Round 16(2nd Round) since they joined FIFA. But they keep winning under 17 more than the Brazil the Father of Football.

Even African countries like Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal have gone far in senior team more than Nigeria. They have reached Quarterfinals and Nigeria have not.

CORRUPTION DON FINISH US

Isinweke:

CORRUPTION DON FINISH US

do you know what they call MRI it a radiological machine.
since 2013 it has been use by FIFA to test for some site of bone fussion in the body which should fuse by 18 years anyone who has this bone fused is not allowed to participate
the 2013 and 2015 set that won it pass the MRI test.
the problem is not age cheat but rather development of this talent.
the
likes of Spain Brazil Germany has structure that help them develop players who are not as much as talented as ours
until we develop a structure to develop our young talent we will always have this problem
kelechi Nwakali was the MVP of U-17 in 2015 but since then he hasn't gotten a place to develop his talent Musa yahya,etc

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by 2lola: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2019
SenatePresdo:
It Takes mental courage to watch AFCON, a competition filled with mediocrity.
archaic gameplay from all sides.
what is the Nigerian team even playing that should make seedorf see them as a tough test.

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team, yet be playing good football.
AFCON is overrated by Africans.

No wonder we have never had any African team reach the semi-finals of the world cup.

Phones / Re: Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak by 2lola: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
The guy is in my faculty our hostel are close. Guys in his hostel wanted to beat him
Heard he is in the security unit to avoid being beaten

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / The Hausa's And Nigeria Politics by 2lola: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
I have not seen an Hausa president
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa local government chairman
Hausa IG of police
Hausa chief of army staff
Hausa Vice president & Governor
Hausa leader of any group in north
Hausa & So many other things. and i want to ask what is happening i thought they are the major tribe
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.[b]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa IG of police
Hausa & So many other things. and i want to ask what is happening i thought they are the major tribe
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.[/b]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa IG of police
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
can you compare lagos Tinubu positive influence on lagos to Kwara state Saraki's. Tinubu is no saint but he has try to give lagos a good leader unlike other political godfather that is why people are still contended with him
Education / Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates by 2lola: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2018
[color=#000099][pls add me also to the group 08121105517]
Education / Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by 2lola: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
kinfly pls check this house it really concern para medics and medics https://www.nairaland.com/4576937/medical-team

1 Like

Education / The Medical Team by 2lola: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
THEY_RUINED_OUR_TEAM When we were admitted into the university, some of us were in Nursing Sciences, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, Physiology, Anatomy, Medicine and Surgery, Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Radiology etc. We were subjected to general studies (GNS). We were taught by mathematicians, chemists Education teachers, physicists and philosophers. Since they knew little or nothing about the slight differences in our course of study, they addressed us by a general name: Medical and Health Sciences. We made friends amongst one another. " What's your department? " I'd asked. " Nursing sciences. " " Wow! I 'm in Medicine and Surgery. Meet my friend, she's in Pharmacy." That way, we became bound by the cords of friendship, and we read at the lecture theatres. We had one common goal: to pass our exams. We put our heads together in solving the past questions for that semester. Bunmi my Pharmacist friend, was good at Mathematics. Nelson was the English teacher. Ekene the Nursing guy, was a wizard in Chemistry. I loved Biology, and Ahmed my Optometry friend taught us Physics. Together, we solved the past questions, taught and complimented each other. Now towards our third Year in school, things started to go sour, and South. Bunmi would pass and just wave. Kayode would just brag when he sees me. Ekene barely would talk to me, and whenever Ahmed picked my calls, I 'd feel like I owed God a testimony. Each of us had the key to our respective classes and we locked them against every other student that wasn't in our department. The center could no longer hold - things fell apart: " They should have considered it a privilege to be associated with me." " Oh, I didn't tell you? " Towards our third year in school, we had new lecturers with entirely different mindsets , behaviors and speech. They were our seniors in the profession. They'd availed themselves so we could be taught. Pharmacists taught the Pharmacy students. Doctors taught the student Doctors. Researchers taught physiologists and anatomists. Scientists taught the student Scientists. Matrons taught the student Nurses. Every thing went fine, until we were introduced to a strange course; a course not found in the curriculum. But we learnt it. It was injected into us, and it went straight into our heads and our minds absorbed them. They were injections of words. We were told to uphold our disciplines with great esteem and never to accept any humiliation from anybody. They told us that we were superior to other departments. Student laboratory scientists were told that without the laboratory, the hospital is handicapped. Physiologists and anatomist were told to assumed the position of knowing sources, claiming that without research and experiments, medicine is useless. The Nursing students were told that they were indispensable. The student Doctors were told that they were general overseers. The Pharmacists assumed the appellation ; Bedrock of Medical Practice. These may not be entirely false, but the next words injected in us triggered the hatred, ego rise and envy. We were told of how other departments in the same medical field hated us; of the need to stand up and uphold the fight because other departments are jealous of ours and wants to humiliate us. We were told that medical doctors were arrogant and hence we'd give them no room for such display. We were told that nurses were insulting, hence, all relationships with them should be kept at a highly official level and with great consciousness of our ego; that the basic medical scientists were poke - nosing into our territory, so we must annihilate them as possibly as we can. We were taught to esteem our ego and defend our profession against our 'foes' in the same field. No wonder we now feel insecure amongst ourselves - the injection really worked. Sadly, as I bleed in my heart writing this, I recalled our first years, when our minds were like virgins. We were together and we all had one mind and one goal - The Exam. Now we are faced with a bigger goal - The patient. But, we aren't together. So, How can we Pass? They've ruined our team. Written by Isaiah Ugochukwu Obialor (Student Medlab Scientist) Reviewed by Iruke Kingsley Chukwuebuka (Student Optometrist) Edited by Wisdom Ngumoha (Student Doctor) Fore worded by Ogechi Blessing Godwin (Student Nurse) And Arugo Wisdom (Student Pharmacist) Re-edited by Whyte (1st year physiologist) Nigerian Medical Sector *There's no "I" in TEAM*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by 2lola: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
damilola8775
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] my own observation
I noticed that the team were probably practicing crossing and heading against Czech who are I think were very good at this. You will notice that the team really suffer from areal against England probably they worked on it and tried checking the success rate. There were dome ball that were suppose to be a simple pass but you see them crossing
Education / Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates by 2lola: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
pls when will this scholarship resume
Education / Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates by 2lola: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
pls when will this scholarship resumepls when will this scholarship resumepls when will this scholarship resume
Business / Re: Cassia Tora Seeds by 2lola: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
hi cassia tora

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.