Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

2million1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2million1's Profile / 2million1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
gree-die:

no u r not!!or u wouldn't have written dat answer

do u recognise sarcasm wen u see it
like i said "for d records"...b4 someone'll build on that...u know guys r mad in dis thread

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oahray: who be dis one sef? Wetin you dey do hia? U suppose dey education or family thread.
lol...4 ur mind.
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
ItsModella:
BTW---> By the way
LMAO---> Laughing my a$$ off
ASAP---> As soon as possible

What planet do you live on again?
tanx for the info, but am not so use to such abbreviations...n for d records, am from planet earth

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
sorry o...but abeg wetin b...BTW, LMAO, ASAP?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Sarkodie ‘stabs’ R2bees by 2million1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
2 Ghanain artistes: Samini and Sakordie performed on that same stage but when Psquare mounted the stage many ghanaian girls fainted[/quote]LWKMD...cn't wait 4 d day sakordie'll perform in warri n a gal faints
Jokes Etc / Re: 4 Words When The Co Ndom Breaks.... by 2million1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
mine is "UR SCHOOLING DON END 2DAY"...***if she na studnt***
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
tashamania...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by 2million1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
...wen u contact H.i.v
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2012
livialives:

Mami I have ignored for the longest .. Have I not tried??
There is a limit to patience.. 3 threads STALKING me all over. FOR WHAT?
ma dear u beta adhere to her advice odawise u may develop high b.p before the end of 2day...believe you me, gettin in an e-quarrel with anyone is the last tin u nid...just ignore n it'll pass
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals by 2million1(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2012
ma votez...

Grp. 1: sweetlemon

Grp. 2: tashamania

Grp. 3: rikiatu

Grp. 4: achukwunet

Grp. 5: itsmodella
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2million1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
@acidtalk...i thought i was d only one observing it. It's always picture of this or picture of that hanging all over the place
Politics / Re: Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 by 2million1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
fourth to comment again...r.i.p labaran maku
Webmasters / Re: How Can We Make Nairaland More Beautiful? by 2million1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
dont8: In addition, I need to dislike some posts here, so give us a dislike button.

seconded

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by 2million1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: hahaha... Dnt tell me you'd compete o.
plz vote for me if mua name cumz up...tanx
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by 2million1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
tellwsdom:

Bros, you dey mix charcoal for your body cream?? ..Its really freshening your forehead wink wink
if u fyn pass mua, upload ya pix make we see

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by 2million1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
when z d mr nairaland elimination round 1 cumin up na...me don taya 2 waitin o
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by 2million1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
i see finess i confuse...chei...anyway i must vote...

Group 1: enoquin n candyness.

Group 2: abil n vivian chinaza.

Group 3: funny mercy n dollz.

Group 4: achukwunet n tashamania.

Group 5: nubian queen n itsmodella.

Group 6: jenny n chizolum

1 Like

Religion / Re: Can You Jump Into A River To Save A Stranger Who Tries To Commit Suicide? by 2million1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
y must i save sumone who wants 2 die...he may sue u for depriving him of an easy death
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by 2million1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Group 1: abil, funny mercy, ivory babe.
Group 2: achukwunet, candyness, nayah.
Group 3: vivian chinaza, enoquin, florena.
Group 4: t.luv, linda, josephine.
Group 5: she-hawt, cindyrella, jenny.
Group 6: nubian queen, pretty fatex, dollz.
Group 7: butterfly, rokiatu, serahsadeiyare.
Group 8: tashamania, chizolum, nikkomono
Religion / Re: Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church? by 2million1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
the bible didn't say so. It's just a sign of RESPECT.
Celebrities / Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by 2million1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
rafhell: we will not go about killing and fighting.
we leave the fight for God
God bless u brother
Music/Radio / When Last Did U Listen To Radio Nigeria? by 2million1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
i've observe that around my locality, people no longer listen to Radio Nigeria. What could be the cause of this?...as for me it's been a habit of mine to do so on a daily basis even though there don't give raw news, but i still do luv them....so do u still?
Religion / The Secret To Happiness by 2million1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said."Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.

The Lord led the holy man to two doors.
He opened one of the doors and the holy manlooked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water. The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful.

But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back intotheir mouths. The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.

The Lord said,"You have seen Hell.
They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped withthe same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

The holy man said,"I don't understand."

"It is simple,"said the Lord."It requires but one skill. You see they have learned the secret to happiness..... feed one another."

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said."Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.

He opened one of the doors and the holy manlooked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water. The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful.

But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back intotheir mouths. The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.

They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped withthe same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

"It is simple,"said the Lord."It requires but one skill. You see they have learned the secret to happiness..... feed one another."
Religion / The Secret To Happiness by 2million1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2012

Jokes Etc / 3 Worst Chinese Tortures... by 2million1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
A young man was lost wandering in a
forest, when he came upon a small house.

He knocked on the door and was greeted
by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard."I'm lost,"said the man.
"Can you put me up for the night?"

"Certainly,"the Chinese man said,"but
on one condition. If you so much as lay a
finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon
you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"Ok,"said the man, thinking that the
daughter must be pretty old as well, and
entered the house.

Before dinner, the daughter came down
the stairs. She was young, beautiful, and
had a fantastic figure.

She was obviously attracted to the young
man since she couldn't keep her eyes off
him during the meal.

Remembering the old man's warning, he
ignored her and went up to bed alone.

But during he night, he could bear it no
longer, and sneaked into her room for a
night of passion.

He was careful to keep everything quiet
so the old man wouldn't hear.
Near dawn
he crept back to his room, exhausted, but
happy.

He woke in the morning with the feel of
pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes
he saw a large rock on his chest with a
note on it that read,"Chinese

Torture 1:
Large rock on chest."
"Well, that's pretty crappy,"he thought.
"If that's the best the old man can do
then I don't have much to worry about."
He picked the boulder up, walked over to
the window and threw the boulder out.
As he did so he noticed another note on it
that read:"Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied
to left testicle."
In a panic he glanced down and saw the
rope that was already getting close to the
end.
Figuring that a few broken bones was
better than castration, he jumped out of
the window after the boulder.
As he plummeted downward he saw a
large sign on the ground that read,
"Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to
bedpost."
Literature / How I Wan Take Talk Am?: The Cry Of A Househelp by 2million1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
How I wan take talk am?The Cry of a Househelp
by Enoquin
Dat morrin as I wan baffna so I dey put ear for disbabe music, Omawunmi, dat song wey she sing say, ‘If you ask me, na who I go ask?’ My madam don comot tey teyand I know say before shego come back e go still tey, so I say before I baff make I carry my body goupstairs for her and ogaroom.
E get one fine white trouser wey she buy and Ibe one go taste am because I hear say person yansh dey come out well well for white trouser especially if you no wear pant or you wear g-string. Before I go continue my tori make I talk about my madam andoga dem.
My Madam: She no too good, she no too bad. Sometimes when I go market come back late, she no go even send me. She go just talk say, “Ehen, I know you went to see your boyfriend. Thank God you didn’t stay too long. Now hurryinto the kitchen, my babywould soon be back.”
And sometimes when I wash clothes and the tingstill get small stain, she go talk say, “You are too dirty Mary, sometimes I wonder if your undies areeven clean”; and the annoying ting be say na infront of oga she go shout the whole ting so tey my oga come dey lookme one kain.
My Oga: He no too good,he no too bad. Na to dey blow grammer up and down like say im be professor, but I hear say im no even finish unifersity say as im papa die, d guy jus use im papa money push im business so tey the business come grow yakata, now my oga na big man. The man no deyeye me o, na jus jeje all of us be for house.
Myself: Eferibodi know say I be cool babe. I no dey likewahala, na only to dey wish say one day Igo be like my madam. I go get housemaid full ground. One go dey wash my clothes, another one go dey iron my clothes, another one go dey cook my food and the lastone go dey go market, abi wetin man pickin want againfor this world?
So make I continue my tori. As I enter dem madam room, I jus go straight to the wardrobe because I no wan waste time. I rush comot my wrapper, come wear the trouser. Omo men, if you see as the ting fine for mybody ehn, you go wan tief me! Na as I dey comot the trouser na im Ihear person dey come the room side. Omo, see as I dive enter the wardrobe, even Jackie Chan for giveme award. The door open and as Ihear my oga voicedey talk with im phone, ebe like saydem pour cold water for my body, wetinI go talk say I dey do for dia room?
“Yes, it’s fine. I was thinking we could go for that art exhibition takingplace at the art gallery.”
I no know wetin the pesin reply am but I hear as im laff.
“No, Tunde. I am married and you know I wouldn’t stray. If you bring that lady over to the exhibition, I may persuade wifey to come with me and that could be quite unpleasant for the lady and yourself. Quit trying to make me fall man, I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my wife. Look I’m going to put you on the speakerbecause I want to take off my clothes”
Chei, Oga abeg no comot your cloth, abeg! God where you dey? But e be like say even God dey use me play as my oga comot im cloth finish come evenmess on top.
“You are crazy men! Whywould you fart like that with me on speaker?” Thevoice from the phone ask my oga.
“Really, that’s a ridiculous question. I cando whatever I want in my house. Moreover I amalone.”
Abeg Oga you no dey alone o, no mess again abeg. Kai! The mess smell no be small. Shey na de food wey I dey cookdey make oga mess smell like this?
“Hey man, I’ve got to go.I want to have my bath and freshen up before wifey comes home. We’ll talk later.”
My oga cut the call come enter bathroom. I managecome outside as I say make I look for my wrapper wey I throw inside wardrobe wen oga dey come, na im one big abarra land for my back.
“So this is what you and my husband do, when I am not around?!”
All my body shock and piss nearly comot as I binhear madam voice for my back. Una don forget say I no wear pant and my yansh jus chook outside as I bin wan bend down carry my wrapper. As I turn face madam, I jus weak because I know no how I wan take talk am. Make una helep me!
COPIED FROM: http://www.naijastories.com
Fashion / Re: What Is The Name Of This Haircut? by 2million1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
and what's gonna b d name of dis?

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria by 2million1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
havin tõo many job is dangerous
Religion / Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by 2million1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
@op...and now u r begining 2 scare me
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Drogba Could Rejoin Chelsea On Loan by 2million1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
if him return to chelsea, which numba him go wear?
Politics / Re: Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi by 2million1(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2012
hw can it grow wen 1.3bn naira is nt enof for refreshment in aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.