Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

2million1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2million1's Profile / 2million1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses by 2million1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chai!!!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? by 2million1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
D curse on d presidential villa is still working...since gej or patience refuse 2 die it has taken his brother...poor man

6 Likes

Properties / Re: Expert Warns On Dangers Of PVC Building Materials by 2million1(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2012
ok...so which celine do u recommend?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by 2million1(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2012
who is Dr. Olusola Saraki??
Business / Re: 19 Years Old Uniport Girl Wins Mtn's 64 Million Naira Aeroplane by 2million1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
na wah 4 una o...d oda thread say 27yrs dis one say 19
Phones / Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by 2million1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
tissot84: aw much is the money after TaX
dem d pay tax 4 naija?
Phones / Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by 2million1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

the plane they promised was a Cessna 180T aircraft..
den y dem go arrange all dat plenty hosteses...abi air hostes don d folow cessna 180t plane?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by 2million1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Revolva: Well the venue is suppose to be announced and posted openly on blogs and adverts - just after the madness on the promo after sometime person no hear about the mtn stuff again o na today we don hear say person don win ----- arrangie I beg na dem dem go range am share money - why is it not a winner from lagos
na only lagos pple d win promo?
Phones / Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by 2million1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
y d gal choose d moni na...c hw she don make those hosteses jobless....if na me i 4 collect d plane den come sell d tin, i 4 make more dan 65mill. Na ph gal sha...mtn know y igbo man like me no win am
Romance / Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by 2million1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
d gal don loss big tym b dat...because 2 evry man der r 5 women allotted 2 him, so i still av 4 oda women left
Religion / Why Don't Pastors Preach From The Book Of Songs Of Solomon by 2million1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
in all my yrs as a christian i have heard sermons on songs of solomon from a handful of preachers. So my question's why don't preachers preach from the book ?
Romance / Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by 2million1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
@op...so u dnt kno!...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 by 2million1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
...Up united

1 Like

Sports / Re: Venus Beats Serena In Lagos Exhibition Match by 2million1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na which cup dem d play 4 sef?
Celebrities / Re: Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup by 2million1(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2012
Does she bleach when on make up?, because she looks dark without make up n light skinned after d make up....abi she d rub mary-care 4 body?

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: EYE CANDY: Modified Cars by 2million1(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2012
Ehmm...just curious...r dis modified for Naija roads or am i missing something
Politics / Re: Ironsi Walked Around With A Dead Lizard In His Hand, Why? by 2million1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
ndu_chucks: I was told that Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi walked around when he was commander-in-chief with a dead, treated lizard in his hand.

Is there a cultural or political reason for this and do some Igbo's still practice this act? Did Ironsi believe that he derived some sort of supernatural power from this lizard?

Please no bashing, I simply seek to be informed.
ndu_chucks: I was told that Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe [b]Aguiyi-Ironsi walked around when he was commander-in-chief with a dead, treated lizard in his hand.

Is there a cultural or political reason for this and do some Igbo's still practice this act? Did Ironsi believe that he derived some sort of supernatural power from this lizard?

[/b]
ndu_chucks: I was told that Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi walked around when he was commander-in-chief with a dead, treated lizard in his hand.

..thank God u said u wer told
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by 2million1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
nanaboi: O & b4 I 4get, Lagos is an entire state o. Aba is a town. & even in the Lagos state, there are parts that are nearly as much an eyesore...maybe exactly as terrible...maybe worse
my broda abeg tell dem o...Aba is a city compare to sum part of ALMIGHTY Lagos
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs by 2million1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why don't u show us d better part of Aba?, u r only showing us d bad part, show us d good part too n let's compare it with some western state capital n c which is better
Politics / Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by 2million1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Walexz02: ....am telling you,it's more than worst here in my area... They hardly gve us 30m of light here in day....mtscheww.
ur own beta say dem d gv una lite 4 30min, we here na once a week
Health / Re: Why Do Mosquito Bite Some And Leave Others? by 2million1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
sylve11: Mosquitoes belong to a group of insects that requires blood to develop fertile eggs. Males do not lay eggs, thus, male mosquitoes do not bite. The females are the egg producers and "host-seek" for a blood meal. Female mosquitoes lay multiple batches of eggs and require a blood meal for every batch they lay. Few people realize that mosquitoes rely on sugar as their main source of energy. Both male and female mosquitoes feed on plant nectar, fruit juices, and liquids that ooze from plants. The sugar is burned as fuel for flight and is replenished on a daily basis. Blood is reserved for egg production and is imbibed less frequently

Scientists are still investigating the complexities involved with mosquito host acceptance and rejection. Some people are highly attractive to mosquitoes and others are rarely bothered. Mosquitoes have specific requirements to satisfy, and process many different factors before they feed. Many of the mosquito?s physiological demands are poorly understood and many of the processes they use to evaluate potential blood meal hosts remain a mystery. Female mosquitoes use the CO2 we exhale as their primary cue to our location. A hostseeking mosquito is guided to our skin by following the slip stream of CO2 that exudes from our breath. Once they have landed, they rely on a number of short-range attractants to determine if we are an acceptable blood meal host. Folic acid is one chemical that appears to be particularly important. Fragrances from hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants, and soap can cover these chemical cues. They can also function to either enhance or repel the hostseeking drive. Dark colors capture heat and make most people more attractive to mosquitoes. Light colors refract heat and are generally less attractive. Detergents, fabric softeners, perfumes, and body odor can counteract the effects of color. In most cases, only the mosquito knows why one person is more attractive than another..... cool

source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080716222338AA6MKys
na only one question wer d op ask na it make u d write all dis essay?
Business / Re: Story Of A Man Who Owned A Multi-million Company With Just N200 (A Must Read) by 2million1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
And it was also enough to own a company? Read the story once again and then comment.
i think u should be d one reading d post n my comment again. D post didn't say he started a 'company' with #200, it says he started a business...pls read very b4 commenting(incase of next time)
Politics / Re: The Scandal Of Census Figures by 2million1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
I don't stress myself this much any longer, because the more u dig dip, the more u become confuse n they's nothing u can do about it. May God help Nigeria b4 it becomes Greece.
Webmasters / Re: What Do You Mostly Do Online? by 2million1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva: When i log onto the internet, the first place i go to is Nairaland before heading to Gmail to check my email then to www./forum to see if anyone has posted on my forum. Other websites that i visit occasionally are LindaIkeji, BellaNaija and Google.
that ur website i no understand am even small...y u no make am look like nairaland?
Business / Re: Story Of A Man Who Owned A Multi-million Company With Just N200 (A Must Read) by 2million1(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2012
He started life with #200, 35yrz back #200 was like how much?, stop decieving us #200 then was enough to start a business.
Politics / Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by 2million1(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Why are the boko boys still bombing?, what happened to the F.G-B/H negotiations?...can someone please explain to me!
Politics / Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet by 2million1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Who is Danbaba suntai of Taraba state?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The State Of Owerri Roads: Rochas, A Redeemer Or A Yahooze by 2million1(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2012
If we had Rochas for a governor in cross river state i would say "thank u Lord"
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 2million1(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Eze ndi igbo: Odumchi
Eze nwanyi: Ogugua
Religion / Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by 2million1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
This sounds like one seasonal movie i watched "V"...but why didn't u take pics na to back up the story?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.