Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

2sexycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexycom's Profile / 2sexycom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
Greenbuoy:
Cost: $18 (Backorder)

Hold time: 9 months

Inbound

BIN was $588.

After receiving the first offer, I could tell from the name of the sender that it was the owner of the +LLC version. Knowing this gave me a bit more confidence.

Not going to lie, I kind of feel remorseful for not changing the price from when the domain was in outbound-mode. I once outbounded the domain to a handful of end-users, including the eventual buyer, when it was freshly regged.

But then, who knows if it was the low price that enticed her?!

Congrats.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20
OCEAN7, just a quick question: Those names you sold, did you sell them instantly or you had to do some follow-up before they sold? if it is the latter, how long did you have to wait, like how many days, before you did follow-up?
Business / Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by 2sexycom(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20
PureFace1:

yen yen look at you wailing as if there are not also accounts that create topics only for Igbo, all what your generation is good at is playing the victims cheesy

For those of you that says Yoruba is successful in this country because of government,
Yoruba is the most successful in UK and USA too, UK and USA government must be helping Yoruba to marginalize Igbo cheesy
Go and work so that your kids will have something to eat after you are gone. The people who you are referring to didn't make those success for you to insert your failed self and inherit. They did it for themselves and family alone.

Stop salivating over another man's success. This is the problem of you tribalistic baboons on both sides of the divide. Go and hustle for your family cos I know for a fact that those successful men will be laughing at your foolishness whether you are Yoruba or Igbo, they don't know you neither did they make success for your insecure and low self-esteem emanating from the fact that you can't refer to someone from your immediate family, not your father, mother, sister or brother... but someone far away that does not know you exist or share anything remotely close with you aside from the "Yoruba" or "Igbo" tag.

If you die now, do you think they will feel like they lost someone? NO... They won't even spare 1 second on your grave because you are not in any way close to them. That is how far apart you are with them.

THIS IS 2024. GO AND WORK!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo Unveils Igbo Learning Centre For Kids In Lagos by 2sexycom(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19
Namaster:
You can ALWAYS count on black people to be especially DUMB. It doesn't matter how wealthy or famous they get.

Imagine establishing an Igbo Language learning school IN Lagos. A language that kids probably ONLY speak at home where they'd already learn it anyway.

It's an EXTREMELY dumb initiative.

Kids don't need to learn a language that is NOT the official language of any country. A language that's spoken by only about 40/50 million people.

Rather, a talent scouting agency or coding school or even trade school would have been a better project.

IT IS THE STUPIDDITYY IN YOU that amazes me. At your age, you don't even have the decorum to know that YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY BLOODY RIGHT TO TELL A FULL GROWN ADULT WHAT TO DO WITH HIS OR HER MONEY.

Go and use YOUR OWN MONEY to establish your highlighted areas. His own is dumb. Okay mister wise one, go and establish your wise project with your own money ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19
xoverx:
I found a dot.co.uk domain name whose dot.com variant is being priced on Namecheap.com at £100k+. Although the dot.co.uk variant is priced at less than £10 on Namecheap.com. Is it going to be a good prospect for me to buy the dot.co.uk? I'm want to know if the value of the dot.com will help boost the value of the dot.co.uk to maybe somewhere in the region of £15k.

It depends. Have you gotten solution to this?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:03am On Jan 18
Learner47:

Good to have you back here sir. More sales to everyone.
Thanks man. Been a while really.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:02am On Jan 18
iykepromotions:
Chief 2sexycom just few days ago, I wanted to ask about you. But later skipped my mind. Been very long. Thought you've traveled out. Glad to hear from you bro.
Thanks, Nwanne, I still dey around. Great job around here. Good morning.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:34am On Jan 18
OCEANS7:

There was a time Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) - was an issue. I'm tempted to assume the EndSARS domain would be something set-up along that angle.
Yes, it was set up for that purpose. I read scary things on that site that gave me nightmares cos people were posting that stories at alarming rates... The government had to block the website and you could only access it via VPN. Whoever owned the domain and website may have gotten tired or even traumatized and let it go.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:29am On Jan 18
Branduche:
daalụ o, mana zipu ego!

100%
Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 2sexycom(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17
annawhite:
So y'all still rolling together....@190
Haaa... Annawhite, you are still here?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 2sexycom(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17
190:

ROTFL Early 50s grin grin

WTF grin grin

Na ur papa born me?
This man sha... I thought you hate Nigerian Girls? grin grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17
Happy New Year Folks... It is 2024, let's go harder.

Congratulations to all domain sellers.

iCausetrouble how have you been bro?

Iykepromotions, Kedu?

BrandUche Nna, what's up?

AwesomeDuru, congrats on your growth. Not surprised about how far you have come. I noticed you would be a badass salesman when you started dropping those sales email on here, I also stated the copywriting skill you exhibited.

Bonsu, how is Ghana grin

Treasure28, thanks for those calls in 2023

Beckplanet, thank you for always sharing your milestone each year.

Learner47, I hail bros.

Ikhalyfah, where have you been?

HayKay2005, you just forget us for here. no b so ooo.

JudeAnajama, don't leave us here. Please come back.

God bless everyone involved in this journey and growth, 2024 is going to be great year, let's make it count.

22 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
YoobaNesan:
People of your type have come and gone on this thread.
In some months to come, you'll declare; Domaining hard pass yahoo grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by 2sexycom(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is he a member of LP?

Is his name on the Register submitted to INEC for the purpose of the 2023 General Election?
INEC announced his name. Labour Party submitted his name as their candidate, the primary took place within the stipulated window. You all can continue to carry on with your propaganda... we will be here for it
Politics / Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by 2sexycom(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The tribunal in a judgement on Monday, held that Okolie was not duly sponsored by the Labour Party as he was not a member of the party as at May 28, 2022 when the primary purportedly held.

Same ruling awaits Mr Obi.

These few days ahead of the PEPT judgement, the way and manner the back to back court judgements have been peeling away the LP illegalities and landing heavily to crush and destroy the evil unpatriotic house built with saliva from the lying tongues in LP and its mob is a forerunner of what awaits the lies-laden low budget petition of Mr Obi at the PEPT. Arabambi and Pa Apapa are vindicated. Even that our Igbo brother ,Chinedu of LP in Lagos, will receive his own reality check soon too.O ti zeh!

By now,INEC, APC, PDP and the Pa-Apapa faction should start demanding for damages from LP and their impostor candidates or press for their committal to prison for perjury, impersonation and electoral crimes. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Obi took part in the Labour party primary... if u like write all the English in the dictionary, Tinubu will be disqualified.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Mr Chianugo Peter is seeking a compensation of ₦150m after sueing GoDaddy and YouTube for the registration of YouTubeAudio.com

Do we have Mr Peter here?

https://gazettengr.com/youtube-domain-name-nigerian-seeks-150-million-compensation-from-google-godaddy/
The guy na clown.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 2sexycom(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2023
maasoap:

He lied! Can't be everything we saw in those pictures
yeah, a lot of people disagreed with him as well.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
ah is unfortunately I didn't see this in time. I have sold it out to bookworm.

Thanks bro.
okay
Properties / Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 2sexycom(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladiesdream:
5 million will only roof that house. 7 million additional will finish the house to taste. Totalling 12m
it is a 2 bedroom house. I was there on Twitter when the guy shared that he can do it. This was last week sha. The OP here omitted something.

The builder said if you already have a land, he can build this with 5M.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oshiofe:
Urgent sale TucsonVideography//com

Price 3k.

One enduser indicated an interest but refused to pay
I need money badly now.

The domain name is at dynadot, if interested Dm me
drop your account number. I will send you 3k while you keep the domain and give it another push.

27 Likes

Religion / Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 2sexycom(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, if it's in ilorin, then you might receive threats, Traditional religion lags in that state, and I bet, you will receive few attendants, it's like organizing Islamic program in the south east, you will also be threatened and will receive few attendants
I bet you don't know that there are Igbo Muslims in the South East lol... Igbos who are Muslims exist.

There are Muslims in the South East. Peter Obi just donated to a mosque in Anambra.

Make una dey travel sha...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Daaz? The one end users are having credit card issues paying and thus running away. I have gotten more than 4 interested on a particular name and I've seen them click the link and then stories begin. The last one was on Wednesday and he told me he had credit card issues and eloped. We even exchanged contacts. I think there's something wrong with Daaz's payment system.
Make una switch to Godaddy. The only issue is that we may not get paid on time for domains under 60 days lock.

This is why I hate people buying companies... they ruin the fun. Twitter is the recent one as of today.

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by 2sexycom(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:
Retirement league at 35 years .😬
lol.. calm down and read the break down. It is all about business bro.. he will gain more from this move after retirement. He will be part owner of the club after retirement and many more perk...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
chinyce:

How does this work?

Do I input an address, phone number, ID etc from Lesotho too?

I'm a newbie. I don't know which payment option to choose. Do I use different payment apps for different domain platforms?

I'll appreciate your response. thanks
for domains, you don't really need Paypal much except for some rare occasions... marketplaces handle transactions and you get to withdraw it through any medium you want.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 2sexycom(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

What’s the duties of a tax practitioner?

Cos you here lamenting like it’s an invasion! She has a right to contest the bill.

You don’t know more than the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service, so if they presented that figure, let who got the bill contest it.

Stop going political!

We saw what happened to Shina Peller when he stopped being a member. They came for his club with accusations. Ogbeni go and tell that nonsense to the people that are ignorant of you people's evil MO.

One day, all these will end... ONE DAY ALL THESE WILL END and you guys will find better things to do with your life.
Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 2sexycom(m): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

who does not know that this is not about tax but because she supported Peter Obi? who? who?18M for tax? lmaooo... You people's empire will crumble before your eyes and all these madness will END.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Abbafrye:
Anyone with a verified Wise account for sale should chat me up on WhatsApp. Account must be verified. The number of transactions on it doesn't really matter. But make sure it's fully verified.
Scammers don't bother to chat me up cos you won't succeed. I buy about 3-4 Wise accounts every week. So bring as many as you have. My price is high and it's the best offer you will get out there.
WhatsApp - 07017 984772
nobody will sell theirs... go and open your own... it is not that hard, except there is something you are not telling us.

3 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
id911:

I have a foreign biz PayPal for several years now and I've never had any issues. I send, receive and do anything with it and no problem whatsoever. If you break the rules you get punished. It's as simple as that. I use my real name, my UBA Prepaid card, real phone number, house address, int'l passport...everything, real.

I don't use VPN. I dedicate one browser for it and only use Airtel that seems to have a stable IP when on it. Each time I want to login, I change the country flag to the country I'm using, I don't forget this because it's very important. You can't have issues except you receive fraud money or go against their terms.

I don't recommend anyone to use USA PayPal. The reason is obvious.

NA LESOTHO PAYPAL YOU GET ABI? I have it too but only use it for $20-50 transactions and e get why lol.. no b my money Paypal go collect.
Politics / Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by 2sexycom(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids. To believe that Tinubu will lose in court must be associated with low IQ and emotional intelligence level.

Hope is not enough to stop Tinubu.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.
At least you should be rejoicing that there is no case... why are you now spending energy in trying to convince us? Oh, I know what that means...
Sports / Re: PSG confirms Messi's departure by 2sexycom(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2023
lawnreigh:
Messi career at PSG was average at best, goodluck Leo Messi
Age has caught up with him. It is how a lot of you football fans expect these guys to keep performing at maximum capacity with total disregard for their aging body... that selfishness...

Ronaldo and Messi have done the world a great service. We should rather be sad that for the next 10-15 years, we may never experience their kind of game.

May God bless the womb that birthed them...

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement by 2sexycom(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Aposteli1:
Hmmmm!!!
Never expected his career to be like this.
I wish him best of luck.
I swear man... he should have stayed at Chelsea a bit longer.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2023
Domainer1999:
Waana see a huge portfolio stats.
Don't have much names like that.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.