Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

2sexycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexycom's Profile / 2sexycom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 103 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

Ikpeazu is your Governor but you think you're in a position to talk about leadership.
Please, kerosene-addicts should keep shut.
Nobody in the East will even vote for Ikpeazu as President... not even Rochas will get the presidential support.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
If I have my way, I am going to turn off privacy on all my domain name. A couple of buyers have contacted me directly through my information gotten from whois. Some we agreed on the price, others, I didn't take their offer.
Most of the time when buyers contact me through whois, my strategy is to give them discount which will equate to the marketplace commission if the domain had sold on the marketplace.
The last guy that contacted me, I gave him a 20% off which should have been the commission if the domain got sold on afternic because he wanted to buy from godaddy.
He trusted me enough and he paid me directly in B. TC. I released the domain to him after receiving the payment in my wallet.
It is a win-win for both parties because I still have the normal amount I would have gotten if the domain got sold via godaddy / Afternic.
This whois protection thing is just a personal thing and it shouldn't be taken as a general rule. Maybe When I start investing in super-premium names, I would want to turn on the whois atleast for security purpose and to conceal my identity. But with the caliber of names I have now, I am comfortable without privacy protection

With Epik, I see some of my domains having up to 9, 12, 11, 6 whois lookups... would you advice that I remove privacy from my whois contact so that those searchers can see my contact and reach out to me?
Politics / Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am not in your class of ethnic bigots and ipob terrorists who stay in that toxic hate filled horrible twitter platform . You all evil lot will reap all the evil thoughts you will befall Nigeria and Nigerians.
You are all spiteful bitter souls using the agony that befell hapless Nigerians to vent your evil bigotry against Buhari and other Nigerians.
Oh... It will shock you soon. I hope you are in Nigeria though cos no one is coming out alive... FOOL!
Politics / Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Recieve what you sow. You will reap the evil and death you sow in yoor own life.
There have been many of your likes that denied events because they support Buhari only to be killed by the same system that they defended.

If you have time, go through this thread... and seek God's help with forgiveness upon your soul. I wont say more than this...

https://twitter.com/chosensomto/status/1095605208586043392
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:
SALES REPORT FROM FEBRUARY TILL DATE

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED
HT: Less than a month
Got sold after putting a call through to an interested client.
He made payment right there while we were on the phone talking.

FriscoFamilyLawAttorney//king
$250
ED
HT: Over 10 months old
Sold after outbounding afresh with a new set of endusers.

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED
HT: Less than 3 weeks
The funny thing is while outbounding, got a response from an enduser that I would never be able to sell the domain as realtor is a trademarked term. LOL
Well, he was wrong. Got sold to a lady with the exact keywords in her website info.

MiamiInsuranceLaywers//king
$399
ED
HT: About 3 weeks.
The story behind this sale is actually a funny one now but wasn't funny when the sale had not been made.
While carrying out the very first outbound for this name, I got a response from a client asking how much.
Told him my price and he accepted immediately without any hassle at all.
Then he CCed his SEO team to handle the transaction. His exact words were, "Andre, attend to this and wrap it this morning". That's the client referring to his web guy.
The web guy sent me a few mails asking for more information which I provided and he seemed satisfied.
Oya press the Buy Now button sir... This nigga just went mute.
From day 1, day 2 week 1, week 2, week 3... No show.
I kept bombarding this dude with emails and calls. He kept saying "don't worry, I will get it done before the end of today"
Na so the end of today turn 3 weeks. Was almost getting frustrated. Abi SEO guys want to unfortunate ni??...
Well fast forward to the Monday the domain got sold, and I picked up my phone and called this guy again, "Wa, Alaye, if you don't press buy now on my domain, I will not drop this call o... My blood is hoting"
The dude apologized and promised to make the purchase at exactly 8 pm Florida time(1 am Nigerian time).
And well, true to his word, I received a Congratulatory message from Dan.
Phew!!! Thank God.

Moral of this long epistle: Domaining is all about patience and persistence. Learned that from our OP here and also Alex Verdea.
No matter what, keep pushing. That sale is just around the corner.
#GODSGRACEGOTME #WORKHARD #WORKSMART

Also just made my very first XYZ sale. Still under 60 days lock. Will reveal once cleared. Check the picture below.

ABEG O... MAKE UNA DEY DROP SALES REPORT. THAT HAS BEEN THE LIFELINE AND MOTIVATION OF THIS THREAD.

Congrats man. Keep up the good works. What did you use to make the calls?
Politics / Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.
LOL... WAIT for your turn. Nigeria will happen to you and someone very dear to you... You will never receive closure.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Learner47:

Google Sheets Sir.
Thank you.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Promxy94:

I keep telling everyone i come across that epik is the best registrar, i have less name on other registrars because all my registrations, recently like 80% of my domain names are on Epik, and i use their marketplace for their domains. Because its easy and straight forward.
I swear bro. I already know the domains that I will renew and the ones that I will not...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
iykepromotions:
Maybe I should consider renewing some of my GEOS cheesy. Got afternic transfer assurance for a Geo I no longer own. Sold for $499. If you have the power and believe in that domain, continue renewing it. Getting it sold is a matter of time.

Someone can tap from the keyword from the screenshot below.

This is why having a registrar like EPik that shows you the domain name that has increased WHOIS search could have helped you here. You will be able to see the domain name that is consistently being searched for and renew it.

Move your domain names to Epik. It helps. Contact BrandUche to sort it out now.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by 2sexycom(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
from what I learnt about Soludo, he's a strict person who only recognize excellence.
his policy is " best or nothing"
I hope he sustain the tempo.
God really saved Anambra state from criminal Andy Uba.
had it been he won, by now cultists would have filled every place in Anambra.
Chukwu afuka anyị na anya
ALL PERSONS that served during OBJ tenure are SOLID MATERIALS... OBJ went for the best. So it is not surprising that someone like Soludo is still keeping that Legacy. I am happy as an Anambra indigene.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd

Jn 2021-Oct 2021 Sales.

No month without a "Geo sale" since Jan 2021 till Date.

Small sales tho. Not massive. Full time Geo domainer... roughly 6 hr our work per day.
Manual outbounds.

Buying power still very low & broke. @icausetrouble come drop nuggets for boys on Brandables.

What did you use to create that bro? Congrats on your sale. I love the record.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Telegram234:

boss I did my research, there are thousands of endusers using this name...
but they are probably not interested, let me keep hoping shaaa.
nothing God cannot do..
Bros, they just told you the truth but you are still arguing.

What is commonly used by the country of your target is very important. For instance, Americans say "Amor" but the British say "Amour".

Americans say Aircraft[ but the British say Aeroplane. Americans say Attorney but the British say Solicitor

Basically, there is American English and there is British English. We in Nigeria use British English considering the fact that we were colonized by them.

However, due to our exposure to American movies and media, some of us tend to mix this up.

So it is best to use what is commonly used by the country you want to sell to. You can't sell a domain name that has Aeroplane to an American. If I have a similar domain name with Aircraft in it, I will sell mine before yours.

Do you get it now?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Promxy94:

Hello sir

Tried using my usd card today after funding it, but Epik declined the card, for high fraud risk.
Sorry for the late reply. If it is a barter card, they will need to whitelist your card to be accepted there.

@BrandUche, bikonu, help a brother fix this bro. You can reach out to BrandUche. He will fix it for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Malami Approves Seizure Of Abba Kyari’s Properties, Accounts by 2sexycom(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
This shouldn't be a headline news as Malami just did the needful according to the law.
Those who still think that Abba Kyari's will be sweep aside by Northern cabal are lacking in understanding.

The fact that Marwa (NDLEA Chairman) a fellow Northerner doesn't deemed it necessary or right to cover Kyari when the issue was within his purview should tell that Kyari's case won't be treated with laxity.

We have heard. They should ship him to the US for us. That way will believe they are serious. All these noise is just buying time. Why didn't they find this out until US indicted him?

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

On some cards. Not all cards are charged 498 on. Some are being charged 557 too.
when was this screenshot taken bro?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

They’re confused. If you ask their customer care agents you’ll get different answers. $50, $100, $300, $1500. Same way they are charging 550/$ on some cards and 480/$ on others. But I funded my dynadot with $70 this morning and was charged at 550.
access bank card was used to fund the $70? That means the $50 monthly limit is a lie.

Actually someone asked them on Twitter when the news of their $1500 was heard and the handle @accessbank_help confirmed that the new limit is now $1500.

If it were true that the limit is now $50, it would be all over like the news of the $1500 monthly limit increase.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

Why use barter card when access limit is $1500? Just asking.
someone said it has been reduced to $50. I am yet to confirm that rumor.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
callmemakaveli:

Hello Sir, I encountered an error while trying to link my BVN to Barter. I went to my bank and updated my BVN details but I'm still getting same error response from barter. I'd appreciate a positive response from you, Thanks.
Below is a screenshot.
sup bro. I saw your DM. I will respond to that by tomorrow as I am not with laptop right now.

Chat support. Send an email to hi@Flutterwave.com

Also check to make sure that your BVN is correct
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Promxy94:

But i tried purchasing some Domains today with access bank, it refused, i had to make use of other banks $20 limit.
shocking thing now is that I just learned they have reduced it from $1500 to $50... grin grin Guy naija na cruise lmaooo I will stick to barter for now.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Promxy94:

Hello sir please is there a Monthly limit on Bartar dollar card, can it be used for transactions above $100

Thanks for your response.
no limit bro. Yes, it is above $5000 sef.

Access Bank have increased their limit to $1500 per month as well. I was at their branch to get a new card yesterday but I was told that it is not availabe at the moment as they only have Verve cards. So you might want to get that handy as well.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by 2sexycom(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him

What did EndSars , Mumu don do, Revolution now , Ipob seat at home , Yoruba Nation protest achieve under Buhari.... Absolutely nothing!!!

EndSARS even tried. The reason most of these didn't work is because there were traitors and sellout in them.

Talk about the kick against grazing route and the unity that came with it and also the result and you will see difference.

Your enemy will always look for a weak point to exploit and if they don't see it, they will yield to. Your demand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by 2sexycom(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better
The one wey dey annoy me is the Nigerians who are on Twitter and Nairaland taking sides. One says go Ukraine and the other say Russia will deal with U.S. I shake my head.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
bxcode:

Truth is that you don't need God to become a millionaire in the sense of praying, fasting etc. Their a spirit in man, and it has dominion on earth, be it Christians, atheist, Muslims etc. If you key into that spirit of creativity and ideation, offering solution blueprint and value to the world, you will be rich. That is why the guys in Facebook, Twitter and co are not paying visible obeisance to God, and yet they are power centers.
Christians need to stop belittling the hallmark of God to just the realm of money and riches. Its good to acknowledge God as our source and all, but using all the power of heaven to believe for things that atheist are getting, with superior market penetration, customer segmentation, discipline, hardwork and consistency, then something is wrong.
You are such a beautiful soul and I love your angle.

My own understanding of this thing is that God has set the rules. I call it universal principles and ANYONE who follow these principles will ALWAYS reap the reward, whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Traditionalist, Atheist... you will be rewarded. That is it.

There is a video that I would love to drop here like I did before. When you have the time, go through it. This is from a Pastor speaking REALITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaCPRqeNidk&list=PLDpDvWWkz2xmF9M0Cx47HBxnsjoNNFjea

8 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion by 2sexycom(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2022
oilyngbati:
He’s already speaking to them in a louder language they understand and I pray he increases the volume of the language in the SE. If you doubt, relocate to the north and witness serious language classes delivered my military personnel, especially airforce personnel.
I pray and will like to see aerial pampering by the Nigerian airforce in these Ipob/ESN camps.
IF the igbo man can be wiped off the earth, they would have done that LONG TIME AGO... But you will never understand what drives the Igbo man and that is why most of you think they are arrogant.

IT is on record that the Igbo man and a few others were the ones that WARNED Nigerians about the Calamity that would descend on everyone if Buhari is elected. At least they tried to use their voice to save everyone and were deeply hated for it...Then reality proved they were right.

When you are done ranting on Nairaland, you will log off and face the economic hardship waiting FUCKKK your anus till it bleeds. Reality does not care about what side of the divide you belong.

Wish the igbos all the evil you want... it will not isolate you from buying commodities at inflated figures.

Kanu has stood for something... nobody knows you or what you stand for, you can't even fight for your village people and that make Kanu 1,000,000 braver than you!

The beauty of the times we are in is that everyone is receiving the same blows, no one is exempted, not you or your family. My friend go and buy fuel at 200 naira per liter and stop making noise on nairaland.!

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by 2sexycom(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:
And how did you come up with this?
Your source?
Edit: thanks to those who addressed me in a cultured manner,I got that.

Why should I be ashamed of asking about something I have no idea on?
People on here can be very funny,this is a public forum and I don't think asking questions is wrong.
I rather do than act like I know about it,you shouldn't expect me or anyone to know everything about the world map,I must say I am surprised at the insult.

Fact check:most people insulting me actually don't know about this.
Let me add that if you look at that map, you will Alaska. It (Alaska) was formally owned by Russia but they sold it to the U.S. Years later, a huge deposit of crude oil was found there.

My guess is that U.S knew there was oil there but Russia didn't know, giving the U.S an opportunity to recoup their investment 1000%

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I see you're jobless. Bye.
ok
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You think I'm like you? I could spill the beans. But my conscience wont let me. Respect yourself leave my mention now.
spill the ewa agoyin

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I've better things doing...
grin grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh die.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Accusing you wrongly? I know you too well and remembers everything vividly like yesterday

Eyin Aradugbo... abeg make una help tell this bros to talk the talk... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.