Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

2sexycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexycom's Profile / 2sexycom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
QueenRebecca:

Congrats!!! It was shared by me. They don't want something like this to happen in their WhatsApp group, they like to keep things to themselves, scarcity mentality in the midst of plenty. I'm happy that someone finds it useful. More sales to us.
Hmmm... Well, I am in that group and joined earlier this year after a guy encourage me to join.

But, what I don't get is why you feel the need to portray them the way you have been doing. I saw your first post months ago but didn't have the energy to say anything.

Do you have any personal beef with the creator?

In that group, it is all about sharing wins, and supporting with information... some people have their birthday celebrated and also do giveaways if they feel like it. It is all about positive energy and nothing more.

6 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Obagoblog:
Sales Alert!

Domain type: EMD
Domain name: Quality/ Solar/ System in King
Sales price: 250 (offer)
Venue: Dan
Hold time: A month. Then I decided to outbound it this week instead of waiting for inbound sale that may not come.
I contacted Erjo for leads. Erjo sent me 2100 emails. Lol.. Got an offer when I got to the 700th email while outbounding.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by 2sexycom(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

I am Igbo so I know what I am saying.
You guys can only do this nonsense on nairaland... u definitely can't bring it to twitter. And yes, we had been gotten information few days ago that idiots like u will use IPOB to link Obi... so we are not surprised that u are doing that now.
Politics / Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by 2sexycom(m): 2:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Cyberterror:
Nonsense report. Labour party is currently in court over who the authentic chairman is and as long as there is a legal dispute, no action as serious a merger can take place. Inec has set June 17 as deadline for submission of candidates while the Federal High Court will rule on June 30 on who the real LP chairman is. It is a certainty that the loser will appeal up to the supreme court.
Something that Nigeria Labour Congress, who is the real owner of the party has dismissed, and Obi given the certificate of return. You APC rats and your lying propaganda machines though
Politics / Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by 2sexycom(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Sultty:
just think it through. To me is an unnecessary risk
what risk? una with una ye ye negativity. if u sef like, no do ur part to help the situation. APC has made another move to ban social media and arrest people just yesterday.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gpexchange:
Wahala lol.....ur beef is with shashar....I never complained about your question....the point of the thread na for questions.....I was only referencing the treatment if it was different person asking that same question twice in 2 weeks............
okay.. abeg allow me ask my question in peace. I am a newbie undecided

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol that's not what shashar is trying to say.....He asked this same question last upper week and was answered .....but he ask again....

If na newbie you guys won't be here defending but na page one....why are you people like this ehn....

Twiki for namepros has been insulted alot but the guy never ever stops dropping reports and his analysis and answering questions continuously.......so if person wan drop tutorial they will drop...if they don't want to...no problem.
Dude, if you do not want to answer the question kindly move on. I have my reason for asking... asking such question is to ascertain what is working for people. Now, I can't recall whether he was the same person I asked the previous question and yes, I ask that question often to different people and if you can't see the reason, I can't help you.

Do I mention price for mine or not? Most times I don't.

Also, you have a habit of policing people's comment on here... WHY? Even me wey ask that question before I don forget.

11 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.
congrats... did you had a BIN set before you outbound and was the price included in your sales letter?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:

No need bro. I was the one who clicked on buy. A very silly move.
Gooshhh... Now I see why the man is protective of his names that sold. I won't hold it against him if he stopped reporting at all.

@icausetrouble... abeg no vex.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:
They also sent me this mail some minutes or about an hour ago with your contact details excluding phone number and email. I'm sorry for all the stress.
ICauseTrouble
jeezzzzz
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
viktor88:

It's a no from me
as per Nairaland got talent... lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by 2sexycom(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
francisgodstime:
Bros I won learn
na so you go take enter EFFCC net... you know who dey behind that handle? lmaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Toor. It depends on your risk tolerance. I just made my first 5 figure sale this morning. Domain is just 3 days old. The most shocking part is that I don go do strong head go buy on SAV again. I am just praying they don't cancel it. I will share details about the name in 57 days time if everything goes well.
Domains on SAV are cheap but risky.
congrats man... keep going..
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
AkProsper:

I know about them. Just that some bank rate are cheaper. Sterling for example as at last week was 480/$.
yes cheaper with limits or cap at $20-50?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by 2sexycom(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
On behalf of our leader Peter Obi and The Peter Obi Fc, I congratulate you H.E Atiku Abubakar. But that doesn't mean you will win the 2023 election
He does not need to win bro... He just need to shift the direction of future elections.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2022
ollybode:
@legalwealth should have been the best exchanger for this kind of transactions, tested and trusted. He even has physical office and he has a good reputation.
That man was the person I used to receive my domain sales at the early stage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2022
AkProsper:
Hello, which bank card is still working for online purchases even with the $20 limitations.
I know of Sterling. Use it this week @ 480/$

I went to access, was told their's is no longer working except the dollar card l.
But we have been talking about Barter card since or are you not aware of the virtual card company?
Politics / Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by 2sexycom(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Replied. Sorry, I have not checked that mail for some days
no wahala baba. Thanks. I have read your reply and will do the needful as suggested.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
Crazeworld:
There was a guy here that invested 400k+ loan he got from the Federal Government into domaining.

I can't remember your moniker but if you're still here, can you please come and update us on how you fared.

Any lessons or tips you might want to share with others thinking of going in that direction?
400k as what? as a newbie or as an experienced person?
Politics / Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by 2sexycom(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
GEJ na fvckup man. How would you accept the offer of a party that has destroyed your name for over 8 year? what will make you dine with the devil?
na u dey look am like that sha...let's see how it goes. The game is to stop Tinubu.

I sent you an email.
Politics / Re: 2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution by 2sexycom(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Most of the country's former Presidents are selfish
You are naive. You forgot that this man and his Northern military brothers are the ones who created that useless constitution.

The South just know how to acquire degrees but lack political sense.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2022
lawrenzo007:
February Sales Report

Encapsulation // Crawlspace//com

Sold Price : $1500

Reg Fee : $9.99(Dynadot)

Received : $1200

Sold Venue : Afternic

Hold Time : 2 months

Outbounded with $1000 on Dan but sold at Afternic @ $1500

Hi congrats on your sale... did you mention price in your email?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 2sexycom(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
South West may start having killings in their hand.. oya, go and kill him so that you will look like those in the North...

1 Like

Phones / Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by 2sexycom(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Pls just go for a Samsung, new or Uak used and have rest of mind. Or there are some good Nokia androids you can get or maybe UK used iphone..

Just stay away from those Tecno,Infinix or Itel fun far from them
Gbam... Any phone brand that cant be found in the UK or US should be avoided...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2022
therealMcCain:

Please For learning purposes, how are these names not brandable?

I know names can fall in more than one category

Because they are tied to a particular field or industry. They are category-defining terms. The only one that may be considered as brandable is wrap but I know the extension-wise, .com would be much preferable... most companies buying .xyz are crypto start up.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2022
beckplanet:

Yeah agreed. Although I equally share similar views to @2sexycom regarding the names not being termed brandables.
Nontherless Meta/verse//xyz massively undersold considering it sold under a year and the industryhave not yet picked up yet. I saw somewhere on squadhelp reported sales that the name sold for $4,999. Maybe it sold twice I guess.

Peace cool
I think Swether was the owner...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
That will be nice
Done and waiting for his response...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2022
Crazeworld:
I think experience plays a great role in pricing. Some people have really nice names but just doesn't know how much they're worth so they price low to sell. Most of those in this category actually got those names for reg fee so they figured x100, x150, etc. is a steal.

Some on the other hand have some really nice names and they know the worth so they won't sell for cheap. They set the bar high up and don't mind waiting.
Meta//Payments dot co sold for £38,888 under two weeks while Meta//Avatars dot net sold for €38,000 under 4months. It will interest you to know that both of them were handregs sold by the same person in October 2021.

Another important factor to pricing is the amount of cash you've got in the bank. People ask more when they have more than enough to spend. They are not under pressure to sell.
Metaverse//xyz sold for $9,888.
Sportsbet//xyz sold for $104k.
Wrap//xyz for $110k.

The three names were sold by the same person. The first sold early 2021 while last two sold recently. While they are all great names, the first one is undoubtedly worth more than the other two. While we can argue that metaverse hasn't blown up back then, the reason why it sold low was because she didn't ask much for it.

Going through Swetha's sales reports on Namepros, her average selling price late 2020 / early '21 was mid four figures. Fast forward to 2022, she frequently sells mid five figures. What happened you might ask? She clearly increased her prices because obviously, she has more than enough money in the bank.

A guy on Twitter sold a one word .us extension for over $420k from an initial offer of $500. His first counter offer was 10btc and despite receiving 75k, 200k, 350k, he kept turning them all down till his demand was met. How was he able to pull that off? Yes the domain might be great but he obviously has a shitload of money in his bank account.

You are mixing two things as ONE...and you might make mistake if not addressed.

The names here are not brandable category:

Metaverse//xyz sold for $9,888.
Sportsbet//xyz sold for $104k.
Wrap//xyz for $110k.

These are trend domain names or category domain names. Wrap is a dictionary term.

The .US domain name was a cryto related domain name and because of that, he had the confidence to ask for that amount because he is very much aware that SO MUCH crazy money is in the crypto space.

At the end of the day, data and available information is a determining factor in these things...

How do you get the data and information? RESEARCH and keep tap on past records or sales it will guide your future decisions. I still go back to reported domain sales thread on namepros as often as I can... as I am typing, have the thread open. Never understimate what you can learn by re-reading some stuff, even though you have some considerable knowledge. I still reach out to new guys around here for clarity. iCauseTrouble helped me with clarity few days ago after I lost an opportunity to register a nice brandable that someone that looks like an end user registered.

A site will probable be launched on it soon cos I saw SSL certificate installed already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
@ikhalyfah, I guess the antispam bot deleted your post. Hope you were not banned? Thank God I quoted you before it happened
let me reach out to Seun to have him unbanned.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by 2sexycom(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
Bar1941:
They should go and sit down, even Peter Obi himself knows he is paper weight in PDP, he is just trying every means to stay relevant.

They are matching for Obi in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, Ph etc, how come we have not seen them doing same in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu or Anambra his State of Origin? Afterall charity they say begins at home. If he can't restore peace in South East, how will he do that for a project as big as Nigeria?
They matched for 20 states... and all those states you mentioned were missing participated. Just say that you didnt follow the update...
Politics / Re: 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP by 2sexycom(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Most of all these people talking don't even have a PVC.
Stale... tongue
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks boss
you are welcome bro.. omo, that domain wey I lost still pain me o. But thanks for the clarification... it was very helpful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.