Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

2sexycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexycom's Profile / 2sexycom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by 2sexycom(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
SaintBeehot:

Reserve that isn't making a dime yet, besides the world is drifting towards greener energy.
tongue tongue
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I made a mistake today. I was taking a nap when I checked my phone. I got an offer of $500 on DAN for a domain I listed for $3988. I wanted to counter with $2500. I never knew I was accepting the offer. The guy paid immediately. The thing pain me but I just have to allow the domain go in the spirit of fairness.
ah sorry about that bro. congrats nonetheless.
Politics / Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by 2sexycom(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2022
SaintBeehot:
Same why Igbo are trying to hijacked[b] Niger delta oil in the name of Biafra.[/b] I believe the law stipulates that, if an individual resides in a particular location for 10year he/she has the right to contests and win election in that area. After all they're Nigerians contesting and winning election in America and other western countries, without their citizens complaining of marginalization.
grin grin grin Go to google and you will find out that Imo and Anambra have the largest gas reserve in Nigeria... Some oil works were chased out of exploration field in Imo 2 weeks ago... I am not responsible for your ignorance...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France by 2sexycom(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2022
SaintBeehot:
omo Igbo indi developer!! Can you contest for local government chairman in Lagos
Why should I? I am not from Lagos state neither do I care about such things... Why are people who held elective positions in Lagos now trying to contest in Ogun state election? Doesn't this confirm what I said earlier that the owners of Lagos state, I mean the indigenes have been relegated to the back while others in the name of "we are Yorubas" have hijacked the state?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
ollybode:

This yeye CBN policies, instead of strengthen naira, naira just got weak the more. Which kain country be dis.....
Omo, we are paying the price of electing a wicked soul...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2022
Promxy94:

Please sir good evening and hope you are having a good day today.

Please this barter card maintenance is taking long, is there another Alternative.

Please let me know if there is an alternative payment method like bartar cards.

Thanks.
sorry for the late reply. It is back now. Yeah, the worries are valid and I was beginning to feel CBN had attacked them.

But thankfully, it is back on now.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2022
symbuul:
Is there any means to check how many extensions a domain has been taken in?
dotdb.com

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2022
Lothaire:
Why are Igbo people doing their Biafra nonsense in Rivers State? Why can't they do it in Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi where they belong why are they dragging Rivers people into their nonsense.
the op should be the one to be first arrested so that he can explain how he got the video...
Politics / Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoisU59x8zc

A new unknown gunmen group announces its birthing yesterday in a video that has now gone viral. From a quick lookover, the group is likely based in Rivers State. They announced that their aim is to clear the land of Islamic radicals. They also acknowledged other known armed groups like the Motherland Warriors, The Ekumeku Warriors, The Niger Delta Volunteer Force etc. And called for the release of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu.
The moment you added Kanu, you gave away your aim...

With what is happening in this country, people like you should be picked up for sharing things like this online as starting point to curb this nonsense.

You will have to explain how you got this video before you even say "sorry"
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2022
Promxy94:
Who can help me buy a domain name, will pay 6k for the purchase.

Epik only please.
have you been able to resolve this bro? if not, let me know.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2022
Promxy94:
@2sexycom Please Sir barter card is not working on epik or any other registerar is there a limit on it.
It works. I even used it to pay for a domain name 2 nights ago on Godaddy closeout. The issue with Epik is that they upgraded their system to detect virtual cards and to avoid stolen card, it will want you to show proof that you own the card.

Contact branduche to whitelist it for you. That is what I did.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2022
Obagoblog:
My first Afternic sales. I'm glad it came in now that discussions about Afternic transfer and payout is ongoing on this thread.

Lemme read through recent pages to avoid mistakes.

City + Flooring
HT: 4 days

Please, I want to ask if Afternic do convince the buyer like Dan to set up an account with the registrar where the domain was registered to ease transfer?
LOL.. You sef don dey hide wetin u sell...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 2sexycom(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives
Sounding like a typical southerner. if only you know that this whole thing is part of the game to sustain Northern dominance of this country, you won't be writing this nonsense... A lot of you Southerners are MUMU... BIG TIME MUMU.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
cdor777:

It is very difficult to get scammed on Binance as all Buyers/Sellers are mandated to do KYC.

Also, you have to confirm you are have received the buyer payment before releasing the Crypto to the vendor.

So it is very safe
Thank you. I will give it a try.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
iykepromotions:
may not be him. Meta is picking up of recent with some big sales on it recently. Great name you have there. Definitely a 4 figure if you can hold on.
Nna eh, I don u super glue hold am like this... I actually raised the price few days before I emailed you. Don't know why but decided to increase it.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
terrymason:
lol. Dash me the money. Hahaha.
Binance don't have scam and it easy to use. I think I have a tutorial on how to sell your coin (usdt) on that platform.

Modify: Remember! You are not buying any coin there, but exchanging your usdt to naira.
yes, how do I go about it and not get scammed?

Has anyone else here used Binance to sell their BTC or USDT?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I last payment on afternic was paid to my GTBANK dom account. That is what I use to buy domains and other items online.
Does Grey issue ATM card?
I think they have a virtual card option.

This guy below sent a better idea too. check your email as I have updated you there some minutes ago.

terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2022
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.
I would have loved to use Binance but I am scared of that site due to scammers. The site has too many crypto coins and too many buttons ...

I would rather lose 100k for my next sale abeg...
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
Omo thank you for that grey. Co oh...used it on afternic..to avoid wire fee...it landed instantly when afternic paid and changing to naira and withdrawal to my bank took less than 30 seconds....was waayyy too fast shocked..the 584 rate sef come make am better
congrats man... what did you use? USD or GBP?

@iCauseTrouble, have you don yours?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2022
iykepromotions:
Important info; seems meta is picking up small small. Jack up your price a bit if you have. Just undersold one few hours ago.

MetaA1.com - coined. Bought last Oct. $7.99

Sold; $350. No outbounding.

Afternic landers.

Glory be to God.
wow... CONGRATS... I did show one domainer my Meta AQ dot com in his domain request thread. He asked for price but I refused to reply to him considering his budget. Maybe na him buy this your own as an alternative.
Car Talk / Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by 2sexycom(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
ogwuche4u:

It was because of the failed Nigeria system that made PAN folded up. If not, where Toyota for see road enter naija. 504 and 505 of those days. Even Peugeot pickup so rugged. I swear Peugeot pass Toyota. For body, for fuel, for balance... Omo... I love Peugeot. Ands it's cheap to buy and parts are readily available
Absolutely...
Politics / Re: Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race by 2sexycom(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2022
BSdetective:
If Atiku pick him as his VP I am 1000% certain that PDP will win come 2023.
if you are a Southerner, you are a very stupid idiot for saying this... in 2023, a Southerner should be VP because of what? Are you mad?
Politics / Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by 2sexycom(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Lol.

Everyone working under Gen Buhari wan acquire positions ooo grin
THEY HAVE NO CHOICE! grin

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by 2sexycom(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
ogwuche4u:

If only you understand the components of a car, then you will know that all cars can withstand any drive terrain. Peugeot engine is far more rugged than a Toyota. Go up north and see for yourself. Just say in the west where you are, Toyota has overshadowed every other car. 307 can and will deliver better service for bolt and Uber than your Toyota.
You should have simply told him that Peugeot was what Toyota brand is today... it was everywhere on our roads. na over hype make toyota cars full everywhere for NiGERIA

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla by 2sexycom(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
shortgun:
Corolla is over hyped, dull,unsafe and uninspiring piece of ugly metal that is littered all over our roads.
It's the band wagon mentality of Nigerians that made the car expensive, Nigerians like to copy others without any assurance that what they are copying will favour them.
Same reason every corner of every street is filled with POS operators.
Same reason every parent want their children to be Doctors or lawyers.

Nigerians are mentally lazy to research any product, scheme or brand they want to commit money into....this is why Ponzi people are cashing out big.

The only condition that a Nigerian needs to do a thing is if someone has done it before.

Corolla will continue to be over priced as long as we have brain washed people with no ability to think for themselves.

The annoying part is that the drivers of this abomination of a car now behave like that proverbial butterfly that thinks itself a bird.... imagine a corolla challenging a 3.0l engine vehicle to a race.

Hit the f**king nail on the head with a sledge HAMMERRRRR...
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by 2sexycom(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Learn to do away with broke girls..

use that money to upgrade yourself. Don't be foolish.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by 2sexycom(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.
including your mother and sister? The woman that gave birth to you should have aborted you, for real... angry
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Hi guys, you need to be very careful while using SAV.
At exactly 8:02pm, I received a mail from Afternic that one of my domains has sold. I knew I bought the name recently so I rushed to check for the name in my account. On getting to my SAV account, I couldn't find my domain there. it was as if I was dreaming. I searched my domains one by one using different filters but I couldn't find it. Then I rushed to my email to see if I truly bought the domain, on getting there, I saw the receipt and the message they sent me that the domain is in my account.
I message SAV's customer care and they responded that I deleted the domain. Omo my head spark. Throughout my domaining career, I have never deleted any domain before. I had to give them some street madness. Last last, they have returned my domain to my account. The domain is still 15 days old so I have to wait for 45 more days to transfer it out.
Definitely, they wanted to play a fast one on me maybe by selling the domain behind me.
I can't wait to move all my domains out of that registrar. I have lost 3 sales with them in the past. Na so I for take lose $2988 again now
Congrats... people should always avoid all these new registrars, no matter the incentives...

if dem like give free domain registration, I am never going to use them...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 2sexycom(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

The problem I have with a lot of my own Igbo folks is that they are dumbly too emotional...

You played into the hands of the enemies... and now you are crying. Make the IPOB just end make everybody rest. I detest when people don't apply wisdom in their approaches. GRA GRA GRA no dey win anything... By the time these guys are done with IPOB, nobody in the South East will want to talk about Biafra among Igbos...

Make the idiot lose that citizenship... next is Simon "Eba" the idiot.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I have checked. Nothing is there
alright, let me do it again.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
My last sale on afternic.
check your spam folder bro. You were the first to DM and I sent it. if you don't see it, please quote me and let me know.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
COZA:
check if it's in spam/junk folder
nothing in spam bro. I checked. The site has problem cos when I decided to do forgot password check, omo... it just returned broken site back grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.