Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

2sexycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexycom's Profile / 2sexycom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 103 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I don't have that time. I won't have even remember that sour experience that fateful day if not that you called me out today. I've moved on. It did make me stronger and better after all.
Then you are accusing me wrongly. Not like it is important sha... Good to see you have moved past it and now making sales.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You are bluffing. You now a motivational speaker seeking likes and looking for who shine with.

You're the reason why i never asked anyone question about domaining as a newbie in 2015. Glad I didn't allow you arrogance towards me weigh me down, rather it helped me to work harder by myself. It didn't take long before I started making sales by divine help.

Bottomline: Face whatever you believe in and leave me to my believe in God's help. For me it is God that gave me all the sales I ever made, not hardwork (BTW, I put in a lot of hardwork but without God's help the hardwork is good as nothing)

You already acknowledge you put in a lot hardwork... Good. I don;t have anything to argue with you on that.

Do you mind telling me what happened in 2015? From what I know, I gave and still sharing till today and it is surprising that you are accusing me of being selfish even when IsaacTolu created the first thread, we made sure information was not sold. everything was laid bare for anyone with a modicum of determination to kick things off. I can't begin to list names of people who made success from everything different people shared on nairaland. Yours is the first I am seeing lol.

A lot of people have grown from everything we shared on nairaland... So why are you accusing me of being selfish as If I was hiding information from you? Remind me of what happened in 2015 let's trash it out here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

2Sexycom, I don't have your time. You face whatever you believe in. I know you from way back, full of pride and selfishness. You suddenly woke up and trying to be people pleaser when they have left you.

I'm unapologetically proGrace. You can't stop me from believing in God.
okay... I am full of pride.

Tell us why China has 5.3Million millionaires despite not being a Christian or Muslim nation and Nigeria does not even have half of that.

Don't run. Come and answer.

Lastly, I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. by 2sexycom(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu enterprise...
He needs money for election and since the one at AJAH-CHEVRON axis has been resisted due to ENDSARS, he had to move it to the Lekki Ikoyi bridge... good!

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
3rd sales alert....#LetsExtract software/ Ed. #NotGrace lol
Bin 499
Sales price 400$
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Hold time I guess almost a month cause I picked it the same day as my first domain I sold....
Outbounded same time as my first domain..

One of them called his seo guy to first know if it's good then asked him to contact me.... I was doing back nd forth shakara cause I wanted my bin lol after weeks I tire and went for anything in peace.....

I said it will stay 400 for 2 hours cause all this buyers will be ghosting unless u tell em it won't last long
Thank you!

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
codemaniacs:

barter is asking for BVN
Give it. You have nothing to worry about. They are answerable to CBN at the end of the and you BVN carries you BIO/ID
Crime / Re: Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud by 2sexycom(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin grin This guy can't kill himself lmao

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Nigeria is doomed. No prayer can revive it. And I owe nobody any apology for saying that. I'm angry seriously. cry
That is why next election is a make or mar situation... if someone that wouldn't work on the economy is elected like this Buhari, expect dollar to reach 1000 naira per dollar.

It will also take 20 years or more for us to get back to 2014 levels. Ethnic politics is dangerous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Chai. See rip off cry
Nna, no b rip off... banks are already close to 500 naira... na just 75 difference. think about what you will benefit.

The truth is dollar no dey naija cos people no dey invest for naija like before. see what a friend told me after the news of this $20 per month. this should show u how low and down we have sunk!

Forget the fake stats for NBS that GDP is increasing and all whatnot NO DOLLAR FOR NAIJA. IT IS SCARCE and that is the reason for this.

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
edogu:

Thank you for the information. Please what's their exchange rate?
I mentioned that it is close to the black market rate which is 575-577

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Create New Card and start buying domain names

7 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Click on CARDS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Fund it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Fill Your Details

5 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Frankly45:

Boss, to me, the fact that a person is crediting his result to Grace does not mean his downplay hardwork. Paul said he labor more than all the Apostle, yet not him but Grace of God in him. Pastor Sam Adeyemi define grace as divine enablement to do.

Thank you for this... but your paragraph below this is what I will reply in response to this one up.

However, I don't fancy shouting grace up and down as it can affect the faith of people who're serving God but are not getting result. 1st Corinthians 15: 10

King James Bible
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me

This is just my humble opinion.
God bless you. I don't know whether you were on the first one but this hear is what I was trying to avoid because some people might think they are not getting results because God hates them and does not want to bless them. I understand the mindset of Nigerians.

He was doing it to give Glory to God for blessing his HARDWORK and HANDWORK but then, onlookers and readers who are not getting results will start thinking something else. I personally don't want that. Instead, do what has been done right from incept, teach, give information and strategies used to arrive at your results. I gave a series of analogies in that first debate but well..

There are many Nigerians who don't to take action and just believe things will work because they call on God. It is doctrines like this that is causes it because they lack understanding. I even dropped a video of Pastor back then I thought could have done justice but well.. here we are again.

And, boss, the CBN evil policy on naira card carrying out international transaction is affecting we the newbie. Is there any methods we can use to be above this policy?
Sign up on Barter.me (Barter dot ME) and download their app from playstore. Log in, fund it, and create your virtual card.

The only problem is their exchange rates are close to the black market rates which is around 575-577 naira but don't let that deter you. It is better than worry about Aboki stress where you have to source for Dollars and then take it to the bank to fund your dom account at an exchange rate close to what Flutterwave (Barter) is already offering.

That is too much stress when you can do it from the comfort of your home.

I have been using Barter virtual card for more than 3 years and I once recommended it about 2 years ago. They are Nigeria's first Unicorn startup (worth $1B) and are currently worth as much as $3B.

Everyone should just switch over to them and stop worrying about sourcing for dollars.

There is Plumter.com too offering the same service.

Lastly, I want to appreciate the sons and daughters of Oduduwa and the Yoruba people. The Nigerian digital and tech ecosystem is healthy and thriving because of them. Flutterwave and Plumter as well as many other fintech startups are founded and headed by them. We would have been frustrated by this Buhari's policies if not their brilliant mindset. We all should learn from the mistake of 2015 and try to vote in 2023. Vote someone that will protect your interest and future, even if the person is not from your tribe, not someone that destroys it.

Also avoid ethnic politics. politics is bad but ethnic politics is even more dangerous.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Wealth911:
Caught with Cannabis not Cocaine

thanks for the correction. Laptop was almost going off and I had no desire to on Gen so I hurriedly typed.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Thank you.....lol cannabis grace smiley...
thanks for the correction. Laptop was almost going off and I had no desire to on Gen so I hurriedly typed.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Branduche:
Ahhhh bros
You dey pray?
I need to open benuja bible to songs of solomon angry shocked grin grin grin
grin grin weyrey... guy run me that 4 figures bikonu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by 2sexycom(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Nice one.

This is the kind of news we want, Nigeria shall get there in our lifetime
I hope you know what will happen after this. You Nigerians just like bringing problems to yourselves and cry after
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Promxy94:

Congratulations on your sale, but i wonder why nobody is complaining about this your own Grace....

Or is there a selected few whose Grace are Questioned

I have gone through your comments and I wish to correct something as I was among those who kicked against that trend. You and others were CLEARLY projecting an image that DOWNPLAYED Hardwork and we on the other side were saying it should not be.

Nobody here is against GRACE but don't paint a picture as though there is no hard work to it. That was what we were saying. DON'T DOWNPLAY HARD WORK.

Rob Monster, owner of Epik, is a devoted Christian and his faith is why some Americans hate him for being too accomodating (allowing all people on his platform) and less discriminating and he reports sales too. Someone from here even lost a sale because of that. Who is that brother? I forwarded it to BrandUche as soon as I saw it.

Show me where he has done what you and others were doing.

Abdul Basit is a devoted Muslim... show me where he has projected his sales the way you and others were doing.

I gave an extensive explanation back then but if you see it as attack or hate, you need to go back and read it again.

However, I understand your sentiment. I mean this is how we see religion and how we project it in this part of the world in comparison to the two names mentioned above who are from a different clime.

Even your bible does not encourage eating WITHOUT WORKING! Ref to screenshot below. So why are you and others projecting

I am a Christian too. I just finished my morning prayers at 4a.m+ before typing this.

Look at what the owner of the thread said, which is almost contrary to what you and others were almost turning the thread into. Iyke is a Christian like yourself. Nobody is against Grace or luck but ACTIONS bring results and if you didn't take action to stumble on this thread, if you didn't take action to read and research. if you didn't take action by moving your hands on your laptop, screening, filtering names, THERE WILL BE NO DOMAIN SALES. That is what we were saying.

Acknowledge these basic facts and principles.

@Bayyajidda... This one is for you since you want to mock people.

I want you to answer this. Can you also tell us why those that don't go to Church are also wealthy and successful? I mean 90% of Chinese are not Christians but they have over 1,000,000 dollar millionaires. The screenshot below says 5.3Million Chinese are dollar millionaires. I don't think Nigeria, where you come from, has 500,000 dollar millionaires. I think it is somewhere around 10k but I suspect it would have dropped by now considering the economic chaos.

Chinese are one of the most HARDWORKING people you will ever come across...

With these China stats, I hope you see the difference between a country that prays and those that don't. In that previous thread, I made talked about following UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES and that it will favour you, whether you are a Christian or not, you will be blessed. Can you see it now?

But hey, GRACE IT!

P.S I remember saying that when you ask Nigerians how they made it, they say na God or or na Grace...

See a pastor caught with cannabis and his Grace post

https://www.nairaland.com/7028497/rev-ugochukwu-emmanuel-ekwem-claimed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

The answer is very simple. Since they complained about grace, they became graceless, and couldn't make a sale.

Bottomline: God grace is absolute and limitless, no controversy.
People like you are the ones giving Christianity a bad image.

7 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
viktor88:

Domainer are always fighting on nairaland
grin grin grin It is the Nigerian brand

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
viktor88:

Nice. Let me read Tru.
na so so fight full am ooo.
Webmasters / Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
A mod hid this thread and I found out. I reached out to Seun on Twitter to have it back on...Good 'id days

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by 2sexycom(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Russia has not entered this war yet!
These are mostly militias from satellite countries,
na so una dey talk since ooo. but we Nigerians and africans should just shut up and leave these guys to fight it out.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pk01:
Those hiding names should stop reporting their sales... Simple as that. May God bless oga iyke.. A man with a heart of gold... I have never seen an igbo man like him...

He is the only igbo man I can vote for, if he will contest for the president of Nigeria....

God bless you and ur family sir..
There is no need for Igbo part, please. We don't need ethnic division on here. We have been helping each other since the beginning.

The first domain thread (now deleted) that birthed this one was created by a Yoruba guy and I was just strolling around when I saw it and decided to give input. I am igbo myself but sincerely, the ethnic division has done more harm than good. Let's not create what is happening in Politics section here.

15 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by 2sexycom(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
viktor88:

They are two different type of platforms.
yes, but someone was saying it will replace Youtube. YouTube serve diverse purposes...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello by 2sexycom(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Now I know where Nigeria's money is going to
The family only came to flex on Nigeria's tax payers money.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by 2sexycom(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Eg TikTok vs YouTube
TikTok can never replace YouTube...

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by 2sexycom(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
chopnaira:

Yeah

PayPal shuts down it's services in Russia. Whether someone uses UnionPay, visa, MasterCard, AMEX, that person is still not making that transaction aslong as it originates from Russia
Exactly what I just said... it does not change anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 103 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.