Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

2star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2star's Profile / 2star's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Re: FULLY PIMPED NISSAN PRIMERA:TINTED GLAS,FACTORY AC,MODIFIED NEW INTERIOR,ALLOY R by 2star(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2010
dat car is as normal as a primeraor abi na the tint be the pimping? shocked
Politics / Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by 2star(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
i know him, i dont know what went wrong.his elder brother is my friend, we use to call in YOSHI, the popular dino in a game called MARIO CART, racings game. everybody is not happy wit this ACT.
Romance / Re: Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies by 2star(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
the bottom line is dis, ladies like money shocked some even date/marry arm robbers, ritualist talkless of yahoo yahoo guys, as long as the money is flow, they dont mind
TV/Movies / Re: NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! by 2star(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
i though i was the only person that saw the wrong in that programme. the nudity of the programme is not in consonant with african cultures and valves. forget RIGHT here, where is our sense of MORALS? its insulting on the image of africa
Romance / Re: xx by 2star(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2007
well, am sorry the way he treated u. he is lookin for a way out of the relationship. if he really cares about u, he wouldnt just blank u like that, please dont beg him again, hew dont doesnt deserve someone like u. its a shame people like him give bad names to guys. please its not all guys that are like that. open ur heart, dont luck in, some out good wiil come ur way. experience a terrible heartbreak embarassedfrom my ex, it took a year to come out of it, it has healed but am taking my time. am a guy, it happens to us too, unless other guys want to lie about it. so my dear, talk to ur friends cos they will comfort u and u will move on. best wishes
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Abuja Nairalanders by 2star(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
hello my people, garki 2, nice to meet u guys, we could meet. my 08062980194. text or call me
Music/Radio / Re: King Of Rap In Naija by 2star(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2007
its mode 9
Nairaland / General / Re: Is Lesbianism And Homosexuality A Normal Trend In The World Of Today? by 2star(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2007
my bible tells me that such act embarassedis a sin, so it a bad thing. one needs prays and williness to come out of it. it not a good thing at all cry
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by 2star(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
called the number too, but no answer, thanx for all ur effort and be carefull too
Romance / Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 2star(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
@aysometin, " that is supposed to be my husband" my dear, what is yours is yours but that man is not meant for you, he doesnt even deserve some close to u. somethings are design to happen that way so that u actually find ur true half not imitation.
Romance / Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 2star(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2007
@bashar83, open ur eye shocked that girl is not for u, she is seriously damaging u at yr back, sorry be the one to tell u this, she is not feelin u any more. u deserve someone better my brother. and please, dont waste ur time wit her. there are alot of women that are still good, all u have to do is listen to what they are sayin. u will find ur match.

mine, went back to her 7 years relationship, though it pain but hey, what can i do. still friends though and keep in touch too grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lastest Jobs This Week by 2star(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2007
@coolskeelz, thanx for ur effort smiley
Politics / Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by 2star(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2007
true, u got that right my brother. the fact that am not going to vote for him doesn't mean i want him dead. he is a fellow beinggggggggggg
Romance / Re: The Art Of Kissing by 2star(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2007
hello people. there is this saying that, the first kiss entells the gravity of a relationship. that is to say, wheather its going to be a good one or a bad one. all, it depends on the first KISS
Events / Re: Sagittarius Meet Zone! by 2star(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2007
hello people, sagi 30th. nice to meet you all
Music/Radio / Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! by 2star(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2007
You dont have to go far, cos am his cuzn. for real, but dont tell anybody ohh. between the two of us okay
Music/Radio / Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! by 2star(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
nice work, really but i now think its his cousin am refering to
Music/Radio / Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! by 2star(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2007
Guys i heard he is from Kano state. used to roll with ediris abdulkareem, thats how he started. when ran aboard, he picked up a nice style. AKON knows that.
Romance / Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by 2star(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
if married, is okay but if dating, i think certain things should be kept away. the shaving of what ever area is okay. i think i will buy my girl a shaver and shave her that nite. what do u think ladies
Jokes Etc / Re: Will U Run If U Where There by 2star(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2007
we pray the holy spirit to be wit us in all situation. especially like this one
Romance / Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by 2star(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hope i helped, H-A-P-P-Y V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E to all N.landers
Romance / Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by 2star(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2007
dude, surprise ur woman, send her a flower with a not that says meet me here( given the address) probabily ur place, since u dont have enough money, prepare somethin nice for two. as she enters play somrthin like donel jones. close her eyes and put neckless round her neck and whisper in her ears what she means to u
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by 2star(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
hello people, this is my first time writing u here. just want to comment on u guys, u are all ur brothers' and sisters' keeper. i pray u all keep it up. God bless u all.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.