Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,708 members, 7,840,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

2T215's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2T215's Profile / 2T215's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Business / Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Gives Traders 31 Day Ultimatum To Reduce Price Of Foodstuff by 2T215: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Blue3k post=57301774]

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/233296-akwa-ibom-govt-gives-traders-31-days-ultimatum-to-reduce-price-of-foodstuff.html

This is the height of insanity on the part of the government. You cannot control prices of item you do not produce. I hope they would tell Policemen to stop collecting "egunje" from transporters and disarm herdsmen from disrupting farming activities. I feel most times that those in government are under some kind of spell with the way to talk
Autos / Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by 2T215: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
rickkychidex111:

2003 Lexus rx300

And
2004 Corolla
2004 matrix but accidented.
2007 Range Sport but accidented.

Please, what is the cost of clearing Pontiac Vibe-2007 and 2008 respectively
if the car is containerized, would it be the same cost?
Autos / Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by 2T215: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
akumaris:
hi is it still possible to buy and clear a car at the port?
have done it before but i dont know if its still possible
pls what is the duty on 2012/13 sienna?
thanks

Please, what is the cost of clearing Pontiac Vibe-2007 and 2008 respectively
if the car is containerized, would it be the same cost?
Agriculture / Re: Imported Piglets For Sale by 2T215: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Casiafarms:
We have different pig breeds in stock, large white, landrace and duroc
They are from imported pure breed and high quality parents .

Please call 09066284997 or 08157285963 Or reach us on whatsapp 09066284997

Where are you located
Business / Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by 2T215: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2017
This is about minutest of problems of doing business in Nigeria. Regulatory agencies activities must be reviewed seriously. Nafdac, FIR, others are a pain with some of their demands. Regulatory agencies activities should be streamlined

quote author=dammy13 post=55888506]Nigerian government on Monday said the number of days required for registration of new businesses in Nigeria has been reduced from 10 to 2, courtesy of a reform agenda of Buhari administration.

Also, prospective business owners can now search on Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) portal (www.cac.gov.ng) to avoid duplication of names and prevent selection of prohibited names, while company registration no longer requires lawyers as it is now optional for SMEs to hire lawyers to prepare registration documents.

These are among highlights of a report presented at a Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, PEBEC, at the Presidential Villa, marking the end of the 60-day Action Plan on Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria reforms.
The Council established by President Muhammadu Buhari is chaired by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.

However, Tuesday’s meeting was chaired by Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi.

Others in attendance were Foreign Affairs Ministers Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister of State for Industry Trade & Investment Aisha Abubakar, and her counterpart in Budget & National Planning Zainab Ahmed. Other government dignataries at the meeting included the Head of Service, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, and several heads of MDAs.

The report was presented by Dr. Jumoke Oduwole, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Trade & Investment.

According to the report, CAC has introduced single incorporation form (CAC1.1) to save time and reduce costs while the agency has introduced document upload interface on its website to enable e-submission of registration documents.

Other aspects of the reforms now actualized in the last 60 days include the Integrated FIRS e-payment solution into CAC portal to enable e-stamping while the reform empowers CAC internal lawyers to certify company incorporation forms and conduct statutory declaration of compliance for a fixed fee of N500.

According to the report, the PEBEC listed “Dealing with construction permits, Getting electricity, Registering Property, Getting Credit and Paying Taxes,” as some of the areas where the council has recorded progress in the past 60 days.

The report also highlighted the completed reforms on the “Entry and Exit of People,” indicator which includes Simplified Visa-on-Arrival process, Infrastructural improvements at the Abuja airport, and the new Immigration Regulation 2017.

It also indicated that the completed reforms are being closely monitored to ensure diligent implementation with minimal disruption while pending reforms are being escalated to ensure completion in the coming weeks.

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-can-now-register-businesses-in-2-days-fg/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique [/quote]
Politics / Re: $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees by 2T215: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2017
shadeyinka:

You believe in a conspiracy theory?

It is not believing in conspiracy theory; it is asking reasonable question and opening our minds to information. There is a claim that the money was printed in 2016! That should raise some questions. More so, how do you explain to me that NIA could use a private property to warehouse such an amount of money and no form of surveillance was mounted in that area and left so unsecured. Something is not right.
Politics / Re: $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees by 2T215: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2017
It is strange that NIA decided to keep cash in a building and no surveillance of any kind mounted on the building, no form of security provided within that environment and someone wants us to accept this story. This who thing looks a distraction from the real issue.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Cost Of Piggery Production And Returns by 2T215: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
There is a discussion on that in this forum. Do a search and you would find it.

winnerz:
Good morning professionals in the house. Please I will like to know the break down of start up cost for a piggery farm. I wish to know the cost of the buildings. Foundation stocks. Feeding and other cost. I will also like to know the profitability. Please I need to know this urgently. I will be grateful for all contributions. Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / IT SUPPORT ENGINEER : Construction Firm Port Harcourt by 2T215: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Years Of Experience: 2-5

▪ Assure provisioning, installation, oversight, administration and daily maintenance of the ICT infrastructure (e.g. servers,
mass storage, backup devices, printers, routers and other TLC devices), paying attention to respect the service level
agreements

▪ Provide analysis and resolution planning in case of incidents, this may involve managing complex technical hardware or
software problems

▪ Manage physical and logical security as defined by Company standards

▪ Resolve user configuration and authentication issues. Provide users with appropriate support and advice

▪ Guarantee database management and administration

▪ Ensure compliance with software licensing laws

▪ Assist in any project implementation plan and roll-out"

A Required Knowledge:  CISCO ; MICROSOFT ;Vmware,; SharePoint; SQL, Citrix, Power shell availability of relevant certificates.
Experience in Administration and support for MS Windows server 2008/2012; MS Windows 7; Ms Office product line; end-user support; Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Terminal Servers ; GPO;scripts;

Send Cvs to hillandgraceventures@gmail.com
Agriculture / Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by 2T215: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where?

femu:

Hyper prolific Pregnant female(Gilts and Sows) and Boars are available for sale.

Call or WhatsApp 08034209301 for more details

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Irrigation Tube For Large Fields. 1 Hectare & Above !! by 2T215: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
murshid09:
How many meters will cover hectare i repeat hectare

Please, I need to know if you can use a Borehole as water source
Agriculture / Re: Farm Land Needed In Rivers State For Purchase by 2T215: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=OakPearl post=30927222]I am in need of affordable farm land for the purpose of palm plantation in an accessible location in Rivers State.
Anywhere near Port Harcourt accessible by road will be preffered.[/quo

What's your phone no. Let me ask you a few question s
Agriculture / Re: Massive Farmlands For Sales In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State. by 2T215: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Boasis:
pls where in ikwerre local govt area

Around Omerelu.
Agriculture / Massive Farmlands For Sales In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State. by 2T215: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2017
To all interested farmers, there is a massive farmland in Ikwerre LGA of Rivers State for sales. A hectare comes for 800k. Total land size is approximately 200 hectare.
Agriculture / Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by 2T215: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
megautche:
Good day people i have growers for sale at Umuagwo area in Imo state. kindly reach me on 07065431192

Which specie of pig do you have?
Agriculture / Piggery In Port Harcourt by 2T215: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do we have any pig farmer from Port Harcourt in the house. Please, lets share ideas and discuss issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.