Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,790 members, 7,841,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

2T215's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2T215's Profile / 2T215's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by 2T215: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:
A Nigerian by the name Charles Awuzie has written to reposition the focus of frivolous Nigerians. Read for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/5652478558098422/

Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment now worth 5.38 million USD? Who is to blame?

Firstly, my name is Charles Awuzie and I am an investor. My family holds shares in several South African and American companies. During the Covid-19 pandemic, our financial Advisor who also doubles as our investment portfolio manager wrote us a heartbreaking email stating that the value of our portfolio had lost 40% in value. He said the global economy has never seen anything like it since world War 2. But he advised us on what to do which we did. Gladly, our portfolio is in recovery.

I don't want to talk about how much value my Crypto portfolio has lost in the past 6 months. This information is publicly available.

The question of Peter Obi's 12.24 million USD investment losing value in recent times can only be mocked by illiterates of the economy.
If you see anyone blaming Peter Obi for the loss of value, please laugh at their ignorance.
Peter Obi was wise enough to invest 12.24 million USD during his tenure. That money doubled at some point until Bad government happened to Nigeria. While Nigeria was suffering from bad governmentiatis, Covid-19 invaded the world accompanied by a global lockdown which crashed the markets. Investors lost their investments. While progressive economies were recovering from the pandemic, Russia chose to invade Ukraine and the ripple effect of this invasion is further ripping the world apart economically and politically.

Has Peter miscalculated some figures? Anyone who quotes figures off head like him could make a mistake except if they have a robotic programming. I doubt Peter is a robot unlike other robotic candidates so non robots are prone to make mistakes. Even though I personally haven't heard Peter give any inaccurate figure but I've made room for such errors.

What some social media APCites are doing is needed in politics - fact checking political statements is a vital opposition vehicle. The APC was Nigeria's Best opposition party but unfortunately as a ruling party, they are a nightmare which must end. What APC is doing should have been done by PDP against the APC but unfortunately the official opposition party leaders were observing table manners - it's unethical to talk with stolen food in your mouth. The APC and PDP are genetically connected - same whatsapp group but APC na admin.

Alas! Peter Obi has emerged... It's a new dawn in our political evolution. Politics of facts and figures have been restored, thus employing hitherto jobless fact checkers. This is what only Peter Obi can do. With due respect to Pastor Jerry Eze, what Peter Obi cannot do does not exist. He is a Movement. He is a tsunami. He is giving two elephants sleepless nights and the mosquitoes are singing out of frustration of homelessness - Nowhere to perch and suck innocent Nigerian blood.

Everyone is becoming obedient and those who once did money ritual to make sacrifices on the alter of corruption are realizing that obedience is better than ritualistic sacrifice. The country is awakening. Peter na fresh air - quite different from the stench of rotten leaders who raped their way into power. Peter has made road side political jobbers become overnight investment experts. Laughing my backside off. They now think they can blame Peter Obi for the lose of value of an investment made several years ago without blaming their government about the mess we found ourselves.

Keep an eye on that international breweries investment, when Peter Obi becomes president, all your investments will appreciate in value and not depreciate in value. That's how you measure the success of a government - by what happens to investments in a time of global peace.

Maranatha.

Was this investment done in Naira or in USD? Make una continue una lie, Na peter we know.
P
Business / Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by 2T215: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
It could be classified as bringing the organization into disrepute. You could be eased out through redundancy or even termination.

Kingjames:
Possible sack right ?
Business / Re: VIN Crisis: Importers Threaten To Shutdown Lagos Markets by 2T215: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
erico2k2:

I think the are heading to the right direction however this whole broh haha, has failed to mention one group of persons ahah the Clearing agents, this is taking food from their mouth, so I was wondering if they are behind this so called protest or shoting down lagos.If one buys a salage car, Im hoping this costing system bills the duty as that of a salvage car rather of a clean tittle.

I am glad we are learning from among ourselves. What is missing in this who episode is the inability of the NCS to explain the details and workings of a new system and put things like FAQ to clear doubts. Just dropping AI language and computerized valuation is not enough. If the process is clearly explained, there would be less agitation and endorsement. Like @kuntash mentioned, there is a need to be sensitive. You cannot run a 100% interface driven by AI. The system has to be fed with particular data of the car to get the actual valuation. I am just thinking aloud!

2 Likes

Business / Re: VIN Crisis: Importers Threaten To Shutdown Lagos Markets by 2T215: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
erico2k2:

You can not get a true valuation from Auction's final price as AI would not see below the hood. However there is an initial valuation of all cars b4 Auction, that's the Blue Book.I am 100% sure this is what they will go with and its usually higher than final auction price.

Many thanks for the information. it has helped a great deal.
Business / Re: VIN Crisis: Importers Threaten To Shutdown Lagos Markets by 2T215: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2022
aieromon:

It is supposed to make the system more transparent.

The service is trying to eliminate under-declaration of vehicle value by dubious agents and compromised/ignorant valuation officers.

Using the Hyundai Elantra as an example, each model is manufactured within a 5/7 year period. During that period, there might be cosmetic changes but the platform remains the same. The 2006-2010 models share the same chassis. A clearing agent might import a 2010 Elantra yet fraudulently declare the vehicle with a valuation of the 2006 model. The valuation officer might know the difference but connive with the agent to under-calculate the customs duty.

With the new automated VIN valuation, human interference is bypassed, loophole is blocked and the correct assessment can be made.
@aieromon, thanks for your clarification but I would like to ask some simple questions. Knowing that many of the cars we buy and ship from abroad are fairly used, accidental and flooded that you buy on auction, what price would the VIN rely on in computing the duties, taxes and levies. Is it the price at Auction or the Current market value of the car.
let's use an example. A Toyota corolla 2013 was bought at auction for $4000, mileage is 100,000 miles. The current market value of the same car; brand new is , $15,000. What will the valuation be based on, on the brand new value or on the auction value?

8 Likes

Health / Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by 2T215: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
Let's assume I even said Kano state government should establish testing centre, what stops them from having two or more testing centres? When dealing with issues, we need to look the peculiarities involved. As far as I am concerned, Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Exactly my thoughts. If the leadership in Kano place a huge premium on lives, it should not be too much for them to support and put resources in place to save the lives of people in Kano. As the Ghanian President said, we can revive a crashed economy but can't bring back the dead.

It does look like many are yet to come to terms with the reality of the danger being toyed with in Kano. It certainly won't be easy to manage at all. As someone mentioned, the index cases of 4 states came from Kano and that should send a strong and worrisome message to all concerned.

May God give wisdom to Ganduje and Northern Governor to avert the danger facing the country.

1 Like

Politics / Re: P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion by 2T215: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2019
In every contract, there is a provision for Arbitration clause (where cases are to be resolved, if they come up). If the UK was listed, then the case can be heard right in the UK

ORIENTATION101:
was the fraudulent contract signed in UK?

Does UK law allow a private company to seize the asset of sovereign country?

Same PID lost the case in usa ,ran to UK to get judgement unfortunately uk law doesn't allow a company to seize an asset belonging to a country
Crime / Re: Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) by 2T215: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm! I have noticed a change lately with the response of the Police hierarchy to issues of ethics and conduct of their men. It has been swift. I believe the IG is doing a lot in this regard and I could be sure this won't go unnoticed. Fingers crossed.

Barryseal:
Nothing go happen. Na najia we dey. The inspector who executed the APO boys have been since promoted to the rank of AIG and his salaries paid in full.
Politics / Re: Akpabio’s Second Day In Office As Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs (Photos) by 2T215: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Exactly my thoughts. This whole show is irritating. They are not ministers to be sharing photos of resumption and days in office. They are to produce tangible and visible results.

helinues:
Do we need his daily office photo updates?

How about showing us your daily proposals, projects, achievements..
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server by 2T215: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
There are still persons who pay attention to details in Nairaland. Thanks Bro

SillyMods:

If you read the report you would have realized that the headline is misleading. What the Supreme Court actually did was to refused Atiku's request based on the decision of the Court of Appeal to delay decision on the prayer of Atiku to inspect server till when final judgment is being given since all appeals related to the election have been consolidated into one.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by 2T215: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Call it what you feel,I was very staunch in my support of Wike until lately. He has to show guts in the fight against criminal elements and cultism in Rivers State.
I run a business in Rivers State and I can tell you the impact of the insecurity.....Wike has to do more. Elections are over.

Gandollaar:
Politics and conjectures are the mainstay of your lengthy post.
Politics / Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by 2T215: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2019
This has nothing to do with AA having any interest of Nigeria, it is asking for what he perceives as his right and also address perceived injustice.
Separate the issues please.
We are seeing those who live the country clearly. That are doing wonders in all spheres

lloyds:
The people who think Atifku has the interest of Nigeria at heart are the most gullible persons in heart.

He is here for the goodies and to share it amongst the elites (But God still reigns supreme)

Crime / Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Notorious Cultist, Bobrisky by 2T215: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2019
It is easy to ask people to show proofs and evidence. For those in Rivers State and who have a better understanding of the situation, there are likely evidence suggesting involvement of persons in power not acting decisively and properly over the issues of insecurity.
Ospac came into Ikwerre LGA and within a week, some meaningful progress was recorded but to the greatest surprise of many, Mr. Wike ordered their withdrawal citing the killing of an "innocent man" and acting beyond their powers and briefs . What was quite unbelievable was that so many of the persons who were living suspicious life ran away that period from that area. Wike has to show sincerity and absolute commitment in the fight against insecurity and all form of social vices in Rivers State which for now looks unconvincing. Giving cars to police is not enough. He has to be sincere and gather intelligence to assist the police. There are places that are infested with deep level criminality in Rivers State that the government of Rivers State has to work with law enforcement to bring sanity to such places. Until then, Wike's "effort" does not appear convincing.

Gandollaar:
Show us proof of all you said or hide your face under the bed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State by 2T215: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2019
otokx:
They should go to East West road in Emohua LG , All the Ogoni area then move into Etche and Omuma.

Kidnapping and Cultism has almost overtaken Rivers State.

They should move to Ikwerre LGA...Apani/Omarelu precisely.
Cultist and Kidnappers walk freely even in broad day light. They kill at will and unchallenged.
Politics / Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by 2T215: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Fighting with someone who has nothing to lose is about the most dangerous thing in life. I have my deep concerns for the way we manage crisis in this country.
We are currently dealing with armed Herdsmen, Boko Haram, Bandits for which the outcomes have not been very impressive and we now want to start another one. Fighting on all fronts is not a good strategy of war...we must learn to pick our battles. For some of us, it is cheap to talk but for others to who are the real victims, you can't but ask questions.
The Burutai boys are not finding it easy anyway; the number of commissioned officers we have lost in the past few years on BH alone should make you think twice.
Shites are violent but if we are civil and democratic, we would not be having these protests.
The leadership of this country needs to be wise.

quote author=Biritiko post=80667977][s][/s]
What you don’t understand is that the armed forces have been restraining from attacking these guys because they see them as civilians.
But now that they have the “terrorist” tag .
Dem go hear am from Buratai boys .
So, continue blabbing all over the place with your nonsense rants.
It shall never be well with all the terrorists and their sympathisers [/quote]
Politics / Re: I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka by 2T215: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
I hope at some point Yakubu (INEC chairman) appears as a witness to INEC; it certainly would be interesting to see him under examination by AA's team.
The server issue may just be a real distraction, they need to focus on the other prayers. They need to push the tribunal to her limit on the issue of PMBs certificate....that issue made PMBs team very uncomfortable when the evidence was tendered.

bigpicture001:

Mumu..that he is there wen it was manually collated..does it mean he was there when the nos. Was changed or did he join transport from 774 local government all at once to move materials...?

That he said he is there doesn't mean he is contradictory...only said what is tru...me nd you knows dt results are usually tampered with on the road

1 Like

Travel / Re: 1.01m Passport Applications Received In 2018, Says NBS by 2T215: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
In my candid view, if people want to have an identity document without travel intent, they have the National Identify card. It is relatively easier to get and does not cost much more than the international passport.
While it is good that we all should get our passports, there is a likely, and a subtle indication of discontent with issues in Nigeria, and it appears there is a correlation between those securing passport and those wanting to leave Nigeria. I do not think passport is cheaper now anyway,(maybe officially). You try and process one without any help from any one oga at the top and you would see the real price of passport.
I also would suggest to you that you can make your point without being insultive. I can understand the challenge of coping with the problems of Nigeria and also that of defending the government. I don't envy your job.

AbuuBilaal:
Passports are now cheaper thanks to the federal government. Now everyone can claim their copy.

Contrary to what many mumu are saying, not everyone that gets a passport intends to travel. Passport has many other used apart from traveling.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by 2T215: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
He provides comic relief whenever I read any of his peice. I am forced to ask in our lical parlance, sebi na somebody papa be this? Prof. Do well to help your family. You are making a mockery of them.

PHIPEX:
You used to be aware of every other case including that of Saraki, now that it involves a trade by barter in the presidency you suddenly became unaware.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke by 2T215: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
He has made his mark. He has etched himself into the history of Tanzania. He would pick up and move on. I am not sure I saw any exceptional or individual brilliance from the Tanzania side that would warrant me saying Emma had good resources that could have made him done better! You work with what you have and the best Tanzania has is what he tried working with. Tough one but my best wishes for him in his future assignment.

kollinz1234:
that is why they shouldn't have hired him in the first place, because of this kind of mediocrity. What would have happened if he had won them the nations cup, or at least reach quarter finals like Madagascar
Sports / Re: Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke by 2T215: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
They searched the whole world, they didn't see where to carry foreign coach from, it is from Nigeria.

When he qualified them for their first ever nation's cup appearance he was not a Nigerian then?
Politics / Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by 2T215: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Be patient and follow the case, there are many good things that would improve our systems from this case. By the way, have you had the opportunity of reading the guidelines issued for the conduct of the election?
We need to follow the case as there are too many things to be clarified.

Dgr8hassiE:
The law of the land does not recognise that sir.
Politics / Re: Election Petition: INEC, Buhari, APC Seek Suspension Of Tribunal’s Proceedings, by 2T215: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
This a exactly what I have been saying but sadly, only a few minds have been able to comprehend it.
It is not about Atiku winning or not, it's the interpretations, the issues and legal precedence that are of interest.
INEC would explain a lot of things to us. Since APC believed they won fairly, there should be no hassle defending their victory . I get worried when I see some of their antics.

author=joewilly post=79937267]
He is not wasting his time. Even if they deny him justice we could 've learnt alot of what Nigeria and Buhari stand for.[/quote]
Politics / Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by 2T215: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
The anger and resentment of people againt Ruga/cattle colony is the very weak and non-challant approach of the government in power in the management of the killings of farmers and the related accusations of kidnapping by suspected Fulanis. Until you dish out justice to those who are involved in violation of laws irrespective of their tribal and ethic affiliation, the level of mistrust would go on. Let's also know that no matter how long PMB stays, he would vacate the office one day and consequences of his perceived inaction would get adequate attention. As for those who don't see anything wrong in his actions, it is my prayer that their village and family should be victims of the insecurity we are faced with; we would know then if 30k can solve their problem.

Benekruku:

Thats great news.

I hope the government will exploit the option and completely halt Farmers and herdsmen conflict.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by 2T215: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am reluctant to comment on this saga for many reasons. The church is the body of Christ and when there is a pain in one part of the body, certainly other parts would feel it.
That said, as Children of God, we need to live circumspectly in the times we are in. Let everyone than calls on the name if the Lord depart from evil. I am deeply concerned with the series of events and the number of persons coming with various allegations. More worrisome is the fact this is not the first nor the second. This calls for a serious reflection.
As for forgiveness, God surely forgives you when you confess your sins but there is what we call restitution which we downplay alot in the penticostal circle...it is needed for a good conscience. If someone has suffered on the account of your actions, you need to make peace with that person as well. (As much as possible) Act. Lk 19:1-10. As Christians, if we break the laws of the state and it is proven, we would be forgiven by God(if we ask for it), however, you would face the consequences of the action. We need to emphasis the strong requirement of holiness in the pursuit of our faith. There appears to be much of grace violation and laxity with our faith from what I see. God help the church.

quote author=FactBoyz post=79785115] In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

[/quote]
Politics / Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Entry Forms For Schools Of Science Free by 2T215: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
if we are prudent in the management of the resources we have, we may not need to put burdens on PTA and look for various levies.
By the way, the ones collected, to what extent were they used to better the lot of the schools.
I get the feeling he has an idea of what he is doing particularly when you consider the fact that he is coming from the private sector where there is more accountability. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.

brenister10:
Its good to make electoral promises and then go on to fulfill them but i hope the Oyo state government is able to sustain this kind gesture for a long time without adverse effect on the quality of education, infrastructural facilities and general maintenance of these schools.

Most of these schools don't have adequate and enough teachers, to teach core subjects and other needed materials to run a school successfully. They then go to employ PTA teachers with the knowledge of parents ,so therefore, they actually pay teachers that teach these core subjects from this levies they collect from these students.

Anyway, let me believe the governor have better plan to tackle this issue of inadequate teachers

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by 2T215: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
My interest is the pronouncements and clarifications that would come out of the case not necessarily the final outcome. We are faced with a scenario that we have not had before. The use of forensics, modern and state-of-the art technologies to prove an electoral case. The evidence act is going to be tested seriously and Nigeria would be benefit more from the case . INEC would explain a lot of things to Nigerians regarding the process and clarify comments and guidelines issued by them.

Amitez:

If you were this sound in law, may be you would be the one siiting as a justice on this case. All these beer parlour analysts sef. Mtcheeew!
Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by 2T215: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
We know in parts and understand in parts. I am very reluctant to prejudge and conclude that he is fighting a useless cause. There are things you and I may not be privy to and one of such is the guidelines for the election which was issued by INEC, if it is contained that electronic backups would be adopted then he has a right to request for data. Also, INEC has made this issue a little complicated with various statements from INEC chairman, director of voters education and various RECs on the issues of electronic process. Please, my take is let's allow Atiku to prove his case with every means available to him.
Whatever would better our processes should be encouraged. I feel so sad when people feel that aggrieved persons should not seek redress lawfully.
Lastly, for those who are feeling that Atiku is wasting his money, I like to ask them a question, is he spending their own money?

buharitill2023:
Even at that, they should give him free and easy access to the server, there is nothing in the server, i can bet my life for it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by 2T215: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2019
Have they completed the voting?

Chikpat:
Congratulations Senator Lawan
Music/Radio / Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by 2T215: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Many thanks for adding to my knowledge.

specter:

You must seek the obtain the consent of the AG to garnish any public or govt account.

That is one of the reason police officers still misbehaves cos if you sue the police as an agent of the state, you may end up with barren success.

As you are left with a judgement you can not execute because you will need the consent of the AG to garnish such public acct.

AG seldom give consent.

Religion / Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by 2T215: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Sincerely, we should pray for many persons who don't know anything about Christ but attend church. There is no justification for their actions and should get adequate sanction for it. They should be counselled and restored but should not get the benefit of white wedding. The way a lot of persons comment makes me wonder if Ananias and Sapphira saga is in the new testament. The reason men are so callous and can call the church names for standing firm on the doctrines and command of God should give you a pointer as to the number of persons who are seriously planning to go to heaven. Ecl 8:11( because sentence against an evil work is not carried out swiftly, men have decided to do more evil). Lord send down fire to purge your church.

Gforce2019:

What do you know about righteousness. You better continue your sinful life which you are already doing. If God shld open your eyes you will know. But for now you are blindly blind spiritually
Sports / Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by 2T215: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
What makes you feel I am decieving myself?
What is keeping Ozil is that the offers that came are from China and not from Europe. The snag is his wages, you can be sure that if a right mix is found, Ozil would be shipped out and if you check the stats for last season, Unai is preparing for life without him. I agree he is talented and on his day he can do some great things but how consistent is he?

Elneny has a serious competition form Rowey Smith and Matteo Guendouz, the latter kept him out for a chunk of last season and that tells a story. He is most likely to move on.

As for Mikitharia, he does not seem to be effective as he used to be, Again, the snag is his wages. Also, a certain Joe Willox is emerging and may be supported to grow.

Unai from all indication would bring in some youth and add a few player( when you see the Europa leage finals squad , you could sense the direction the club may be looking at)

I don't dispute your market view but what is more important is having the right scouting network and a good football director. Arsenal needs to rebuild and it may take 2-3 seasons but there too many deadwoods.

Lastly, Mustafi's stay would be dependent on Rob Holdings pre-seasons form, if Rob recovers well, I doubt he would stay as he would drop in the pecking order. Kos, sokratis, moreal, Mavropanus, Rob and the Mustafi.
Note that , Arsenal has been linked with a certain number of defenders lately

mightyjoe746:
stop deceiving yourself, if you release all this players, Who are the players that will replace them, let's be realistic with our wishes. the market is inflated, unless you want to go for worst players.
Music/Radio / Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by 2T215: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please, I like a little bit more of knowledge transfer on this. Could you assist me to explain the role of AG in the process? Just for knowledge sake.
Let's consider appropriate description of people. I do not think referring to someone whom you are having an intellectual discussion with as "this one". We could find better words....but I wait for your response

specter:

Look at this one. Who will sign or give clearance?
A.G Fed.
Do you ever think A.G Fed will authorize?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.