Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2T215's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2T215's Profile / 2T215's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by 2T215: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Our views can be expressed without resorting to unpleasant languages. It is proper we take people to task for claims made. Lai told the entire world that BH has been technically defeated and they now only look out for soft targets. This information has been tested and tried in the past few months and the result has been quite challenging with BH wrecking serious havoc. It was that bad that they overran a military base which our Leaders kept from us but for Reuters. We are now told also that elections won't hold in certain parts of Bornu; so it is staggered election that we might see. We owe ourselves the truth....at times and if not almost always, it hurts

Chukwurah003:

I thought you had common sense. How daft can you be to think eliminating a regional threat in one country marks the end of hostilities? Atiku supporters are just stupid beyond comprehension

1 Like

Politics / Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 2T215: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please, since we learn every day, I like to know those LGA's that are totally Muslims....just for the purpose of knowledge. As for the issue of Shites not voting, pls reverify your facts. I am not saying you are wrong but I am not sure of that info....and when I am not sure, I ask. Since we all have 1 vote each, let's go out and exercise it. Let's open our discussion after the voting tomorrow. By way of addition, there is no bust bubble here. Happy voting

quote author=APCsupporter post=75968993]

Im sorry to bust your bubbles but shiites dont vote and secondly, can you mention their total population? lol

As for Southern kaduna, i hope you know we have central and northern kaduna and even in the southern parts, there are some LGAs that are majority muslims. [/quote]
Politics / Re: PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim by 2T215: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
It was as if you were there when it was planned. Please more details of the various weapons used. Let's not allow our affiliations distort our objectivity.

seunmsg:
Rafiu Ibrahim ordered the attack on Lola Ashiru’s campaign at Ojoku. That attack led to the death of 2 APC supporters with so many others injured. He should be prosecuted for the murder of those two innocent guys.
Politics / Re: Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola by 2T215: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
My friend, the percentage of Christians in Adamawa is not minor like you think. They have a good number that can't be ignored.

Alexis11:
Some persons will be happy with this but they are not wise.

Rejection by Christian minority in Yola may directly translate to acceptance by Muslim majority. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by 2T215: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lets just take a look at Kaduna state, where you have a lot of Shites who would be voting, you take the southern Kaduna which has a strong christian base who are unlikely to vote the current regime coupled with the Markarfi/Sambo supporters.....

On
Reader530:

You are 100% right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos by 2T215: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let's be careful and note that it was reported in the Nation newspaper. Serious minded readers can discern what i mean

markbidex:
did the president mention shoot at sight nawa oh , na watin wey people wey u won vote for u dey hear una beta dey carefull. I dont knw why any one will be afraid sef if u no get plan to snatch ballot box
Politics / Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by 2T215: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Is it possible to ask why he was not there, a meeting of such sensitivity. While I do have my doubt about the news, I smell something is not right.
There is more to what we are seeing.

Chukwurah003:
PDP cannot stop lying. Someone that has been Acting President several times will be denied entry into some meeting. Atiku is going down.

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States by 2T215: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
A week ago, they were so confident of winning but since the election was postponed, APC has been acting anger. If you think they are so sure, why are they so irrational and extremely aggresive? Don't get carried away, winning in these States won't be as easy as typing on Nairaland. The facts on ground are looking different. Please speak to a neutral person you know from those States for clarity.

Kelvin30286063:
Why those states that its certain APC will win?
They are not stupid, APC knows they will win in Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Sokoto and Adamawa so why will APC bother to rig in the states they are certain of victory?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries by 2T215: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
The banker knows too much of Akpabio's financial dealings and Akpabio is very much aware of that. What we are asking for is let the votes count and let there be peace.

ORIENTATION101:
Warsaw saw war. No more allocation of votes in akwa ibom.akpabio will take care of the banker Gov.
Politics / Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by 2T215: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Please read the activity properly. Elections will hold in Rivers state. It is only APC that will not participate as there are other parties. Even if you choose to shift it to December 2023...APC will still not participate.

kehinde1588:
I laugh all those above me hailing wike and mocking Ameachi. Perhaps they no nothing about politics.

I can bet with anything that APC will contest election in Rivers. Las las the election will be postponed.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries by 2T215: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wike is not the cause of this one, it is a self inflicted problem. Amaechi's quest to want to dominate everyone is the foundation of this crisis. Keep Wike out of it. Those of us in Rivers would want options but the desperation of Amaechi has robbed us of it.

Cherrybae:
Wike said APC does not exists in Rivers state why not face them in the poll

This will result to crisis in the state and innocent people will die

I don't see election holding in Rivers state
Those supporting this should be ready to bear the consequences

May God protect the good people of Rivers state

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling by 2T215: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Is this one in Rivers State?

senatordave1:
Apc will take 2 senate seats,5 reps seat,12 assembly seats and buhari will get 35%.
Politics / Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by 2T215: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
profosa:
For me,it is better for Evans,Shina Rambo and all the deadly armed robbers to be free than for any sitting Judge to be corrupt and a bribe taker.

A judge has a higher moral code than the ordinary politicians.

if i am in his shoe i would quietly resign.Our Judges are crooks.if you have had any case in the so called hallowed chamber you would realize they all should be shot to move the country forward.

Resign like the man who hired over 11 SANs to defend his not having certificate, right?
The cjn just like every citizen has a right to be heard; to harass him simply because of an allegation is unacceptable. We shall see who would come out wounded since the current government does not understand the meaning of rule of law.
Politics / Re: 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv by 2T215: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Much as I like the optimism of people and their good analysis, I feel this may be a very big blow to APC's candidates. The supreme court and the Appeal court's ruling on the issue of the primary is clear; you cant be a beneficiary of your own illegality. The court of appeal's judgement-stay of execution for which APC relied on has been declared by the supreme court as inconsequential.
It is very unlikely any stay of execution can help to change the case. Let's wait for the appeal....Sincerely, I do not see APC coming out of this in Rivers State.

nonsobaba:
This was expected. Unluckily for Magnus Abe and Wike though, they should their hands too early in the game. There is ample time for the court of appeal to quash this judgement just before the election. Tonye Cole is going to win the election, nothing can stop him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by 2T215: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Marygold637:
With a red pen. this ☝ guy is not serious. Okay, I get its use now.

Nothing wrong with it, that's what Governors sign with.
Politics / Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by 2T215: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Because Buhari is now God, right?

youngest85:
See strategy

Atiku can never when buhari is still alive

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Adebutu Acceptance Speech On Being Nominated As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate by 2T215: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
deebsman1:
No PDP can rule a south western state, at least for now

Because you have dethroned God and you can now do HIS job, right?
Politics / Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by 2T215: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
coldFLARES1:
On his strength alone, Uduaghan could have passed as a featherweight in the election that pitted him against Ogboru, but for the twin fact that that the shared commitment from members of the PDP in various positions of advantage /authority /influence meant that they had more to lose and therefore rallied to deliver the victory for the PDP.

The second fact being that the DPP could not muster the resources to deploy agents around the state, thus leaving room for fabricated results from a lotta polling units. Recall, the magical results from Warri North?

Personally, my best wishes are for Ogboru's success at the polls, but quite a bunch has to be done to make that materialise and thankfully it is starting with him being the candidate of the party that controls the central government.

Cant be better said.
Politics / Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by 2T215: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
I just watched Channels with EU observers, and Other Foreign observers expressing reservations and concerns on voters intimidation, violence and security agency complacency. There was a country!

RockHard:
http://thenationonlineng.net/my-osun-rerun-observations-by-us-consul-general/

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 2T215: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
The same reason a lot of people decided to vote out the PDP. If same things we complained of are being re-enacted with ruthless efficiency and in
a more disgusting manner, we should condemn it rather than rejoicing over it which looks like whats going on now. With the justification of moral deficiency of government and endorsement of illegality of those in power by those who should frown at it, we make our journey to greatness as a nation unrealistic. Let's make Nigeria great

KanuJEWSarePIGS:

I strongly agree with you.

It's a 100%
Politics / Re: Many PDP Leaders In Delta State Have Agreed To Join APC Soon – Uduaghan by 2T215: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
It is not a case of whether people like it or not, it is a discuss; facts and analysis should dominate not sentiments.
I agree with the issue of Great Ogburu-he has great support in Delta Central and North, the Delta South Area is where he has some constrains. If he is fielded by any Party under a free and fair contest, he would win. His joining APC has brighten his chances. As for PMB gathering 30% of vote would depend largely on who the opposition flag bearer is. If they get a credible and much more sell-able candidate, it may be tight. The election would be about People and not about parties
For Uduahan, to be honest, without Ibori coming to his aid, he would not have won the ward chairman election of any political party in Delta state.

senatordave1:

Whether you like it or not,buhari will get 30% in delta
Politics / Re: Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP by 2T215: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
thesolutions:
A lot of miscalculation in the Nigerian polity. That PDP has become popular again because of President Buharis poor governance does not mean PDP will be that popular in the North come 2019.

A lot of regrets is loading come 2019.

What you may not be paying attention to is the fact that the election would not be contested by a Southern PDP presidential candidate against PMB; it is a northern affair. PMB should be worried that many of the forces that fought for him in 2015 are not solidly in support of his government and policies. Note that Kwara, Sokoto and Benue coupled with Kano where things are not looking too rosy. I agree with you that there shall be regrets.....
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State For The Commissioning Of Omademe-ipo Road by 2T215: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
DSS1335:
shocked

How can you commission a project that is still ongoing?
This project is less than 70% complete especially the IPO part open up at Airport-Owerri road

Please take out time and see the road before commenting. I drove through it this week; it is completed.
Politics / Re: 75-Year-Old Jerry Useni Wants To Be Governor Again After 34 Years by 2T215: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jos people know what they are looking out for. They might prefer an Ex-general who would be able to deal with the menace of Libyan-Fulani Herdsmen than have a young man with little or no idea of safety and security of the state being their governor. I wont be surprised seeing another retired general contesting in Benue. Aren't we at war?

enlady:
This is a joke. Pdp seems comatose on the plateau. I foresee Lalong and APC coasting to victory with a landslide
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by 2T215: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2018
NOC1:
My annoyance is that people who did not read the article are the first to comment.

I love the way Lai Mohammed handled it, so calm and matured.
The problem I have with PMB is lack of Empathy and nepotism.

On Economy with what was on ground when he took over, I never expected much I knew it is going to be a tough one. Like Mr Mohammed rightly said, it only take a serious government to pull out of recession in one year. Some countries that went into recession with us are still there. Eg. Venezuela, South Africa etc.

If I was Buhari I won't recontest based on health ground but the decision is his.

How did we get into recession in the first instance? How does solving the problem you created count as a huge achievement.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term by 2T215: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Can you point out notable achievements of Buhari that makes you think that if reelected he would make things better. He has not shown much of leadership that the people expected, he has mismanaged goodwill.

uote author=ayoxx69 post=64024929]I'm just wondering, people dont want APC come 2019 and yet they say Atiku is a selfish greedy theif, now who will they vote for 2019. And whereas, all these people are educated illetrates with their hypocritic patroitsm, they have forgotten they have been suffering for the past 16year 'fore Buhari came into power, only that the government of just 3 years is yet to find solution to the destruction of sixteen years the past government has incured on Nigerians. Also, the present government is slow and week for action towards very sensitive issues. Now Lets Ask, Who Will Deliver Nigeria From The Foreseen Doom Its Heading To?[/quote]
Politics / Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by 2T215: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:
Atiku can't be president if OBJ is still alive...

Because OBJ has now become God, right? Let's stop ascribing the position of God to men. Note, I am not a fan of Atiku

1 Like

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by 2T215: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=JON01 post=63124095]But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo[/quote

If your hands are clean and you are not involved in evil, why are you bothered about someone else's prayers. Besides, the prayer is for rccg members for which I am sure you are not a member. I really wish people can mind their business and stop all these attention seeking traffic. Enough said!

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: "There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh by 2T215: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:
Truth be told unless we are deceiving each other. Buhari vs Atiku election will be a clearer landslide victory for Buhari. Even Jonathan tried small, Atiku's own will be worse. The popularity and fame of Buhari is not debatable unless we are deceiving ourselves.

People won't vote for Atiku but they would vote Buhari out in 2019
Agriculture / Re: Large Hectares Of Land For Sale In Rivers State by 2T215: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Teddybest post=61065888]Do you want to go into Commercial Agriculture in Rivers state and you are looking for large hectares of land to buy. Price ranges from 300,000 to 350,000 depending on location. We have very good locations.

Please, where is the location
Agriculture / Re: . by 2T215: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2017
johnime:
Please send me a mail at singlessubway@gmail.com

Send me mail-hillandgarceventures@gmail.com
Business / Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Gives Traders 31 Day Ultimatum To Reduce Price Of Foodstuff by 2T215: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
mikolo80:
Talk True
u fail econs abi
its called demand and supply of substitute goods.everything is intervened..less rice equals pressure on garri

take out time to plant maize and see how it works. What assistance has the government provide for farmers? All you hear is government is going to, government plans to, and you expect the farmer to produce with his sweat and sell it for pittance? I own a farm and i know what is cost to manage it.....farm produce can come cheap under the present circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.