Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

2T215's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2T215's Profile / 2T215's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 2T215: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
I am not sure you are following the proceedings very well. That Cyber security guy destroyed the respondent.
LP has laid an ambush for INEC and APC

senatordave1:

Dull I think

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by 2T215: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
No need worrying, evidence is already being tendered at PERT and we know those opposing their own documents.
There is no point joining issues at this point as it amounts to wasting time....lets patiently follow the proceeding. We shall see how INEC declared the winner and the basis of the declaration. I am glad that PDP is also alleging rigging too. This makes it very beautiful since the suits will be consolidated. We go see plenty secrets.

dalaman:

Lies. Majority of Nigerians did not vote for him. Only Igbos that voted for him. He got very insignificant votes in the North and West over all. He only got votes in Lagos (with a large Igbo population), South East, South South and amongst the 4 northern states with large Christian population because of their angrer with the APC Muslim Mulsim ticket and that's all. Obi did not win the election in anyway. He is just wasting his time in court.
Politics / Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by 2T215: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
When we tell people that education is not a scam they think we are playing.
When a country has SANS that dont know the meaning of "AND" and a set of followers who are bereaved of objectivity and comprehensive abilities, we can read articles of all sorts. Prepare for the trial proper and your heart attack will be guaranteed.

muykem:
Hmmmmmmm

It’s evident from the attitude displayed by them when they wrote a letter to INEC that Obi could not pay N1.5 million. Who are they deceiving? Counsels were sick? Just two out of how many of them and they stalled a court process when time is already against our party. Yesterday, the court had to give them a stand down of ten minutes to file their process. They came back and they could not do anything. You heard what the court told them. They are wasting the time of the court and they are not serious
Politics / Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by 2T215: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Igbo people did not vote for PO. Responsible and sane Nigeria whose desire is a better country voted for him.

dalaman:

Which stolen mandate? Who voted for Peter Obi apart from Igbos, people from the South South and some Northern Christians in Plateau, Benue , Nasarawa and Taraba? Obi did not even get 25% in 18 states. Stop dreaming Peter Obi lost the elections. No mandate was stolen. The only mandate that was stolen can be found in Onitsha upi iweka

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judges Block Live Broadcast. ( Video) by 2T215: 11:38am On May 22, 2023
Not sure of that. If is not known to law, then the court rules/procedures should be improved upon. That ruling, in my opinion, would not impact on the substance of the case before the judges. Much as I would like to view proceedings, if such a prayer violates our laws, then so be it.

Feintline:
The judiciary has just lost an opportunity to redeem its battered image.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by 2T215: 11:34am On May 09, 2023
Sorry, there is no chasing shadows here. I just wish we are careful enough to read the both petitions and the responses. That of OBI and that of ATIKU. There is a lot at stake and those who are at heart of the process are fully aware of it.

INEC, like I mentioned will provide so many documents and any document provided that varies from what has been issued to party agents would give them away. Sincerely, there is a whole lot already. INEC will explain many altered results and how they were altered. We shall see the report of the accredited voters and voting result (in places where there is overvoting)

Secondly, there are missing results that INEC till today has not been able to explain; INEC has been unable to upload so many till this day. We need to know how such places were declared.

INEC also has to explain to Nigerians the double double nomination of Shettima; the claims of APC and that of INEC are different in theirs responses.

There are too many issues in this elections that should be resolved. When this is done, a lot will change our election system. A country cannot conduct elections in the manner we are doing ours and expect stability and peace. Some manipulations and rascality are too obvious.

Obiedun:
I do hope you will not change the narrative after the court has given its verdict. Chasing shadows everytime.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by 2T215: 11:20am On May 09, 2023
When you cant engage in civil discussions without being abusive and derogatory, you would be heard. For now, since your concept on engament is insults, let me spare you the privilege of a meaningful intellectual discussion. Lets keep a date with the process and talk when it is over.

blacknp:
Let me get this straight, you are waiting on same INEC that you accused of rigging the election, to produce the certified true copy result sheets (property of INEC) showing that Peter Obi purportedly won the election?

INEC property is your prime & only evidence? If that is the fact, una Obidients, no just get sense @ all.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by 2T215: 9:27am On May 09, 2023
Dont worry, lets follow the process.
INEC will provide original results at the Tribunal and we shall see the basis of the declaration they made.
Lets see how INEC can exonerate their negligence on key issues.

Obiedun:
Both Obi and Atiku will not succed. Their cases will be thrown out. Labor in vain
Politics / Re: Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. by 2T215: 9:21am On May 09, 2023
Oni has made his appeal and he is at liberty to do so. He is exercising his freedom of speech! . One would expect that the issues of injustice raised before, during and after the elections should also have been addressed by him to lay a good ground for any acceptance of his plea; if his plea is worthy of acceptance.

The cases before the courts will shape the future of elections in Nigeria and would define the way elections would be held in the future; we can waste this opportunity. Let the courts address the issues of INEC rascality and bias, let political parties field candidates without moral burden, let the electorate have a say and decide who they vote for and let the votes count.
Lets not deprive ourselves of the opportunity to be great. We respect the ONI of IFE but on this subject, it is way beyond him.

Lvgirl:

Not fatherly advise. Tinubu helped him a lot that become the king. Remember he is an Estate Agent based in Lagos Shah
Know history abeg
Politics / Re: Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal by 2T215: 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
After reading through this, I sincerely feel a number of persons are out of tune with reality. The heavens will not fall down if Tinubu losses. Not at all! As to your postulation that OBI is trying to remain relevant, I doubt that. With the prayers raised in the petition, I am not sure it is about relevance-it is about Justice. Let Tinubu be sworn in and lets see how he will destroy the judiciary and kill the judges to defend his mandate. Some lessons will be learnt; sad as it may be, in a very tough way.

Vintage100:
Anyone who thinks that the president will be removed and asked that a new person be sworn-in or another election be held is living in an illusion. The one and only way Tinubu can be stopped from ascension to presidency is death or probably be stopped by the court of law. This is totally different from governorship election petition where another election is held or a governor removed. In Nigeria when presidential election is held, and a winner emerges, whether the election is free, fair and credible or not, nothing can stop the president from ruling except death. What many don't know is this: Obi himself knows he will not win in court, no matter how good his case is, but he knows he needs to be in the news so as to keep his supporters and to give them hope for the next four years. Unless Tinubu is not sworn-in, he will do everything to ensure he wins in court if he sees that the supreme court judges will not do his bidding, intact he will give anyone of that who wants to prove stubborn compulsory retirement, and that is what any incumbent president will do.
Politics / Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by 2T215: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Politics / Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Are we in the same country? I understand the need to defend our views but for this one, you are missing it.
First , protest took place in Abuja for Tinubu. Not LP
Second, Lai Mohammed travelled for victory validation exercise and blackmailing of LP-OBI
Third, Obi spoke with Bishop " yes daddy"
To thief community drum dey easy but to play na wahala.

Obaaderemi2:
It's only Obi and his followers that are still crying after the election. Did you hear Tinubu say anything. He's not even in the country. grin
Politics / Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Losing is not an issue but someone has to prove how he won and INEC and APC has to do it. If it was was a genuine victory, there shouldn't be sponsored attacks on those who came third. Do yourself some good, go through the electoral act and lets enrich our knowledge. What gave Atiku away was a technology that was alien to law and with BIVAS already taking the center stage, wishing away argument simply for convenience and not being able to mount a strong response wont help.

I have never seen a winner still campaigning after election. Again, something is not adding up!

garfield1:

You obi fans love conspiracy theories.why are you gauging based on the mood of apc? Obi will ultimately lose just like atiku in 2019
Politics / Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Clark expressed personal views and every one ha a right to air his views. Going largely by the troubled state of APC, i am not sure Clark is correct in his assertion. What makes the conviction and forfeiture case a Non starter? I am not sure he said much about that.

The case of 25% does have some precedence judgement from all indication and it may be a tricky one. "AND" should not be difficult to understand if we study our English very well....we only dont understand it when we choose to be mischievous.

As for rigging, it is relatively easier to prove now than in previous times. INEC did a poor job and I am going to look forward to their defence; they would find it hard to defend their declaration that are different from results issued at polling units and how a lot of blurred results where uploaded. More so, it is easy to establish over-voting with accredited votes and the BIVAS report. Should the legal team of OBI prove that, then those places would be likely cancelled. That spells doom if the stronghold of the man who won is affected.

Lastly, PDP has a case also, they are alleging rigging by APC and they will also prove it. APC is also aware that PDP rigged in some places too.....I am sure there are going to be sad faces when the substance of the matter will be heard. Does it bother you that Clark never said anything about the double nominations? The defiant and bullish mood of APC does not suggest a genuine victory. You cant win and be chasing those who did not win in such a manner. Something is not adding up

bibiking7:

Exactly what I said on another thread. The drug case is a non starter.
The Abuja 25 percent does not make sense. Then you are saying that Abuja voters are more valued than all other nigerian Citizens. Let's say, I want to contest for an election that I know that I cannot win. During voters registration, I bring in people to Abuja to register and campaign more in Abuja. Do giveaways and stuff and make sure the person most likely to win scores less than 25 percent in Abuja. That will ruin the election. We cannot hold a fresh election because of Abuja.

3rd one is the rigging. You have to be able to provide evidence of rigging and prove consequence. Say you lost by 2m votes and the places that you complained there was rigging had a total of 1m accredited voters. Even if they carry the 1m and add to your votes, what about the 1m remaining. Just my own reasoning and analysis but it really won't be easy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark by 2T215: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
I would suggest that you should be reasonable and follow simple line of thoughts. I do not think you lack that capacity going by the way you wrote. First, it is silly for a SAN to pre-empt judgement, I guess the age of Clark is taking a toll on him. I do not mean to be disrespectful. Rigging is relatively easier to prove now than in previous times. INEC would most likely be badly exposed and PDAPC would be striped naked with facts.....Facts provided by INEC will kill INEC.
By the way, when "AND" is difficult for a SAN to explain, I wonder why we have to waste our time. The burden of prove is on OBI and his legal team. This cheap solicitation of briefs by Clark is a distraction. In just a few days, the process will resume and we shall know who is right. By the way, CLARK was clever to dodge talking about the double nominations of Shetima.
Lastly, why is APC worried and more concerned about a party that is without structure and came third?

Obaofaba:
Pandora in trouble!!!

I believe obi will be mandated by the tribunal upto the supreme Court to pay the defendants (APC and INEC) handsomely for time wasting.

Very daft than I thought he was, he was shouting about rigging yet didn't dwell much on that instead wants the entire election to be cancelled.

That conman needs to be barred from further contesting an election in Nigeria.

Irredeemable failure number one.
Politics / Re: Osun Guber: Appeal Court Live Proceedings by 2T215: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please what case is no 1 of the 8 items to be decided

famology:

Absolutely correct
Case 1 otilo
Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bros, Evelyn was the candidate of the PDP and was backed by PDP at the state level and additional support by her benefactor-Ibori.
To fight the PDP tide in delta central and win is a huge achievement and must be respected.

Who is the leader of Delta Central? Ibori? if yes, I know how Ibori was reduced to his kneel begging for her daughter to get the Ticket. Igbakpa and Suenu(Ibori's) daughter was tied on vote after the first primary until Ibori started meeting and pleading with PDP caucus in Ethiope west to appeal to them before she got the ticket.
With the rigging going to be reduced to almost impossible except through vote buying, I am not sure of PDP's victory.

As for Uduaghan, remove Ibori and the rigging process, he cannot win even his own ward in Warri. He went to APC for a reason, to "get protection" and nothing more.
I like the optimism of PDP but on the basis of what we know now.....e go tie wrapper for them. It is about individual actors more than the party. Agege is not less popular in Delta politics.

Slimzjoe:

Good question. First, who has been his opponent? Can you compare Evelyn's weight and pull? How many times do people vote for women in our part of the country?

Secondly, this is Delta central. The senatorial District of the Leader of Pdp Delta state. Whoever he throws his weight behind, emerges and Agege has always been his boy. Many of us even thought Agege will Decamp back to PDP this last minute and collect their ticket.
That's your answer boss. APC is not why he won. If ApC could make someone win in Delta, Uduaghan will not be loosing to James Manager of all people
Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Agreed, the court granted him victory in the first case; that was purely due to over-voting which Omo-Agege was able to prove
Secondly, to win as an opposition candidate in Delta Central that has its root in PDP even by the slightest of margin should not be seen as a minor feat. We may hide under feminism to justify the defeat of Evelyn Oboro but don't forget she was the candidate of the PDP backed by PDP forces then (Ibori and Okowa). That is an upset and we must not downplay it.
How he rose to stage get the DSP wasn't a smooth ride but in the end, he got what he wanted and has added width to his sagacity.
Agege has a platform and has built bridges and network accross the state ( you are liberty to dispute this). More so, he knows PDP far to well and with the fractionalization and doubtful performance of PDP under Okowa, I am not too sure of how PDP intends to coast home to victory.

To answer you question as to where I am from, I am from Ughelli North and I have my ventures in Effurun and Warri. Any more question?

Aiel123:

He won his first at the court
The second one he won with just 11k difference...
If he could not win his senatorial district election convincingly don't you think his guber aspiration is a step taken too far?
Which part of delta are you from?
Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Bros,
Abeg, how him manage win Delta Central election twice?

Slimzjoe:

Exactly! Na only Ughelli DSP get.
Ogboru has a whole LGA to himself and wins it always. Ethiope East. DSP doesn't have that weight yet hence the need for him to align with Osanebi

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2022
I respect your views...I am a Deltan, my community has been voting PDP since 2009 but I can tell you right now, it has changed.
I know of other areas that were PDP strongholds that are switching alliances. It is good to be optimistic but I am not sure of where this optimism is anchored.

Slimzjoe:

Sheriff will win without Rigging. PDP is delta. Delta is PDP.

The average old woman in a delta community don't want to use ear to hear APC, Change and Broom.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2022
which rigging, except they have to bring out so much money to buy votes. Rigging go hard with the new Electoral Act.(Ask Osun and Ekiti people)

akbonus:

hope you are not capitalising on rigging o,because you people in pdp are not tired of it,but this time you will be shocked beyond your imagination,Riggers and Looters apc and pdp siamese twins.
Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2022
I doubt Sherriff winning this one since the rigging will be curtailed by BVAS and electronic transmission system. The votes will count sadly.
As for the court cases, I too have been watching this aspect but with the Judiciary so unpredictable, one can't say much.

Slimzjoe:
Sheriff will win the gubernatorial election by a slim margin but Agege will be sworn in as governor after numerous court cases against Sheriff's forgery.

If David Edevbie was the PDP candidate, it would have been a flawless victory for PDP

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2022
It will be a tough challenge for Sherriff and a difficult one. With the trend I see, a god number of persons are not comfortable with the choice Okowa is making for the Urhobo's and that is a landmine. Omo-Agege is a force and he has the support of Ibori. With what Okowa has also done to Ibori, i am too sure Ibori will not work for Sherriff.
Since rigging will be reduced to the barest minimum as things are, lets see how things unfold. In my view, It is tilting in favour of DSP. Lets not forget that DSP defeated candidate backed by PDP to get to where is today and he has a grip of Delta Central.

Aiel123:

Story.
Now Edevbie can go back to Afisere in peace.
Why will a man who never wins his Lga aspire to be governor.?
With Ogboru in the fray... it's looking good for the PDP family
M.O.R.E is coming for Delta.
I dare say 25/25.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: INEC May Appeal Court Judgement On Akpabio by 2T215: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Perfectly said. Much respect bro

fergie001:

For the purpose of emphasis... I will explain so we don't go on abusing others and understand how it works.

This case is: Akpabio & APC v INEC

It is a different case as that of the Igini's own involving DIG Ekpoudom.

@ the bolded, the sole determination of this case was whether INEC has a right to refuse to publish a name sent by the Party. The FHC said INEC has no rights and they are correct. The Supreme Court has said many times that INEC has no business with the political parties except monitoring and cannot reject a name sent by the Party.

Even the Electoral Act says INEC shall monitor the Primaries but there was no punishment attached. No section said INEC should reject a name. None.

The only time punishments was assigned was for failure to notify INEC on Congresses or Convention, etc.

What INEC is advised to do, is to write their reports and if the aggrieved goes to Court then they can testify based on their reports.

Now, the main case between Ekpoudom & INEC v APC & Akpabio was already on in Court and INEC have rightly testified that Akpabio didn't win. The judgement will be delivered on 21st September, 2022.

You can now see there is no point INEC appealing this one as it will fail. INEC should keep its funds for many other litigations that could arise instead of pursuing this one.

The explanation is for emphasis.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary by 2T215: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
There was a simple agreement they had in PDP; Atiku came and altered it. They also had another agreement regarding how PDP leadership structure should look like after their primaries, same Atiku is reneging. Atiku is not yet a president and he is acting in this manner. Imagine what would happen if he becomes the president.
Secondly, while not stoking the flame of ethnicity, PMB is a Fulani and has not been rated well in managing diversity and we are faced with another Fulani? If PDP' s implosion would give us a better Nigeria, Lord let thy will be done!

wizelink:
As much as I don't like Atiku's presidential emergence I feel wike is overdoing everything now. Enough is enough. how does wike expect people to vote him the presdo of Nigeria with his egocentric attitude? Does he know that someday he will be out of that seat and unknown forces will be up against him? The election is around the corner and this issue has not been settled. Reno Omokri will not see these distractions and think out of the box way forward but he is interested in chasing shadows.
If this continues then the 2023 election (presidential) will be between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 2T215: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cant be better said. Bro, you have just concluded the matter. Case closed.

Jflex07:
Gibberish. You guys rate the north so much.let me remind you that Buhari has been contesting without winning until the south supported him.. Everytime Peter obi this and that. No matter how he campaigns in the north he cannot win Atiku there, no matter how Atiku campaigns in the south, he cannot win Peter Obi in the south . After all campaign has no started yet, you guys should vote who you want to vote for and stop giving us hundred of reasons why only Peter obi lack of visiting every other part of the country will not make him win when both Atiku and Tinubu has not visited every part of the country.
Politics / Re: Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick by 2T215: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some of us sound so sure and assume divinity of Obi not winning the presidency and it is like we had discussions with God and have concluded already! I sometimes wonder if some of you are actually living in Nigeria. We don't need any presidential candidate to continue the disaster of the current government neither do we need any continuation of an ethic agenda that PDP is about taking us through. The country needs a reset from persons who are part of the problems.
Obi would not solve all our problems but he is not part of the problem. I am glad that the level of rigging that has characterized many previous elections would be halted this time around through a number of ways and lets see if those who are claim lordship over others would survive.
What is coming is a shocker to many persons. A proof of that is that there is no discussion that is done without the mention of the structureless party and man-OBI. We are wiser now, we need a person with good energy, sound health and proven records of performance in both public and private sector; whose source of wealth and reputation is not tainted with scandals and shadiness.

GeneralPula:
Wike’s stand is straight - he wants presidency to come to the south. Isn’t that what a sane southerners politician to be up to?

Wike will work for tinubu eventually, cuz with tinubu, he’s sure gonna he carried along in everything..

Tinubu style of politics is very good. Hence why he has loyalist all over the country..

Except those kidding, peter obi cant win presidency. And if you’re really interested in ticket coming to south, tinubu is the only solution..
Politics / Re: "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video) by 2T215: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2022
It should bother you why a politician like Atiku and the PDP hierarchy is interested in him if he is of no value.
Underrate Wike at your own peril! That he could pull the number of votes in that primary is a testament to his hold on the party.
Wike is a face you see, there are many persons behind him.

mhmsadyq:
A loser who cannot win ordinary party primary dey raise chest.

Anyways, na for Rivers him go end!

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Do you think being at the federal level is just about being in the senate? No sir, there is a lot more network and contacts that could prove vital.
The same Omo-Agege under LP in 2015 edged out Amori of the Ibori camp back then; backed by a serving governor. The same man moved to APC and got a return ticket and became a DSP. The men in PDP are weary of Agege as they know him far too well. They were all part of the machinery that made PDP thick in Delta State.
My desire is that the votes will count and hopefully, they should. I would like to see the magic that PDP will spring bearing in mind their performances hasn't been impressive at the state level. APC at the national is a disaster, and it wont be in the interest of Nigeria to have them back at the federal level. As for Delta state, the preference will be a governor the people want not the one that would be foisted on them. Godfetherism is already in decline and should would be buried in 2023.

highchief1:
there’s no support system anywhere bros.em oga that is lawan is battling to return to senate.thgs have changed o.
Politics / Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by 2T215: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
It is better you ask how Omo Agege managed to win in Delta central senatorial district election with Ibori/Okowa/Evelyn Oboro all in one camp.
Lets be candid with ourselves, Omo Agege is no push over and lets not also forget that he has a good federal support system now.

Milljack:
Just be calming down cool when we get to the bridge we will cross it...if omo agege wins more than 4LGA out of 25lga remind me...all politics is local... DSP omo agege (obarisi of urhoboland) would have fasted and prayed for edevbie to win at the court because agege will defeat him in his Afiesere ward,they both share the same LGA agege will trash edebvie Silly.. edebvie is just money money money..he ain't popular and acceptable
Politics / Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by 2T215: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have not read a better post than this lately. you were spot on. By the way, I am not an Ibo man!
I have told all my friends that Peter Obi must be isolated from his tribe...it is about competence and results. When you hear him talk about simple economic issues and giving simple solutions, you know it has nothing to do with tribe. As for some persons who are yet to see that Peter Obi is the best candidate we have, I hope they don't realize it late. This is an opportunity to redefine the nation and we are privileged to have someone of his kind.

DonMekino:
#Copied

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*

#copied
Politics / Re: Rivers 2023: Bernard Mikko Asks Court To Disqualify Tonye Cole by 2T215: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
The election in Rivers State wont be mainly a party affair but who can manage the state efficiently. I know in time past it has been on party lines.....

ufuosman:
Some Apc members in rivers state are working under ground with wike...
APC rivers state is full of confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.