Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

2uung's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2uung's Profile / 2uung's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by 2uung(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
...and some irrelevant lazy youths be killing themselves on their behalf. Smh...
gullible you, so to u fell for this facade
Gaming / Re: 10 Greatest Video Game Makers/Developers Of All Time by 2uung(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
GUY activision nko? call of duty?
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 2uung(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.
her boobs did
Celebrities / PAYPAL Cannot Receive Problem SOLVED? by 2uung(m): 3:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Receive on Paypal.
Paypal at first did not allow nigerians to register, now that we can register we cannot receive payment.
Here is a trick there is a better platform to send and receive this platform even gives out physical master card it is called payoneer, so if u have a paypal account and you have payoneer account you can link your payoneer atm card to receive on paypal. For those with interest and need a paypal account u can give this a try
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0zAgFYsnc_2lvD45oDOdnoWmj6elivq84Jt4_7cjqtRU87bX-Lnzn3VSRQDaORzCDBTS6ftShyehzXGd1zcbxA2
that is the payoneer address and there is $25 registration bonus
Business / PAYPAL Cannot Receive Problem SOLVED? by 2uung(m): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Receive on Paypal.
Paypal at first did not allow nigerians to register, now that we can register we cannot receive payment.
Here is a trick there is a better platform to send and receive this platform even gives out physical master card it is called payoneer, so if u have a paypal account and you have payoneer account you can link your payoneer atm card to receive on paypal. For those with interest and need a paypal account u can give this a try
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0zAgFYsnc_2lvD45oDOdnoWmj6elivq84Jt4_7cjqtRU87bX-Lnzn3VSRQDaORzCDBTS6ftShyehzXGd1zcbxA2
that is the payoneer address and there is $25 registration bonus
Celebrities / Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by 2uung(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Vs Davido Beeef Just Got Hotter!!! by 2uung(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP this news is fucking old op
Celebrities / Wizkid Vs Davido Beeef Just Got Hotter!!! by 2uung(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Followed Him, Davido Replies (Read What He Said)

Celebrities / Re: Pictures From Omoni Oboli's Father’s Burial by 2uung(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Travel / Re: 10 Nigerians Deported From Cambodia - Pictures by 2uung(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
9 outta 10 lemme cm nd be goin
Car Talk / Re: Airbags: How They Work And Types by 2uung(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:
With all this airbags, if a seat belt is not worn. One is on a one chance saloon.........
hmmn
Politics / Re: Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet by 2uung(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2017
m actually ok wit it on d internet

1 Like

Phones / Re: Samsung Galaxy S8, My Real Life Review After 10 Days by 2uung(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
u guys re using current phones and i m here using itel 5020 silly dull phone . ur post re making me enter into d fantasy realm. bt d phone is dope anyways
Celebrities / Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by 2uung(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
But she flaunts cleavage

She's confused
gals re confused tell her she is sexy she wil blush nd say thank u and stil she does nt want to b seen as sex object
Romance / Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by 2uung(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Passy089:

what for?
she nids sm1 2 korect er, nd luckily m available
Romance / Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by 2uung(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2017
guy shebi she gt phone i nid er fone num pls
Sports / Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by 2uung(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
it was a risky decision if caught a yellow card if nt a penalty nd d latter happend. wt a gr8 buisness man moses was he investd nd profited.

1 Like

Investment / Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by 2uung(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
idowuolatunji3@gmail.com
Politics / Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by 2uung(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
abayomi23:
shame on ekiti people . ambode is busy building bridges and massive infrastructure in lagos, ambode also funded lagos state employment trust fund with 25 billion naira annually and fayose is busy distributing poverty to ekiti people. their is God ooooooo.
dnt b a fool lagos is fr richer dn ekiti and dz z a loan 4 artisians(to expand dier buisness) and u calld it poverty all bcoz u hate fayose

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia State Secures $1.5B Deal From China Shoe Factory by 2uung(m): 4:41am On Apr 17, 2017
drake2000x:

How will you get it when you are an Afonja. The Chinese loan is simply to expand the industry and meet global demand. The labor force will still be locally filled Aba crafters. The goal is to to take design orders from Wal-Mart, Target , Sears, e.t.c., and mass produce whatever they demand. Right now these giant retail products are being made in Mexico, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Malaysia because they have giant factories to meet their demands. That's what Aba is looking forward to. Instead of small individual shops, they can harness them all into giant factories with mechanized equipment to mass produce. The ingenuity and design will still be Aba!
samsung wants to invest in nigeria wit $2b is dt a loan? lets assume dey build a factory in nigeria does dt mk d design frm nigeria. c dx dullard insulting afonja.
Politics / Re: Abia State Secures $1.5B Deal From China Shoe Factory by 2uung(m): 4:36am On Apr 17, 2017
drake2000x:

How will you get it when you are an Afonja. The Chinese loan is simply to expand the industry and meet global demand. The labor force will still be locally filled Aba crafters. The goal is to to take design orders from Wal-Mart, Target , Sears, e.t.c., and mass produce whatever they demand. Right now these giant retail products are being made in Mexico, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Malaysia because they have giant factories to meet their demands. That's what Aba is looking forward to. Instead of small individual shops, they can harness them all into giant factories with mechanized equipment to mass produce. The ingenuity and design will still be Aba!
o ye afonja hater u said dey wil tk design orders frm walmart bt d design wil stil be aba. huajian wil own d design d money nd ur guys wil b d labor force of d company. ur guys wil suggest shoe design if taken in d design bcomz huajian's
Politics / Re: White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews by 2uung(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Toketimt:
If wike is sure of himself, let him package his junk of a report and instruct Rivers state AG to commence prosecution of Amaechi in Rivers state high Court afterall its alleged crimes are against the state. Above all, the bastard called wike promised to prosecute him. What sane minds are asking is why has wike refused to commence prosecution after two tears? Why constantly throwing baseless accusations but no balls to act?
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence prosecution afterall Amaechi has no immunity.
guy efcc should investigate won't dt 1 jst settle d matter. amaechi steal u dey insult wike.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Cool Python Projects by 2uung(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2017
go to hackersrank .com u shud get enof questions there to challenge ur ability

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.