Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC (29348 Views)

Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / The Greatest Danger To Southern Nigeria Are The Sai Barbarians / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

The same way u can imagine another chieftain, a former deputy governship aspirant, leading his own group of thugs, but in this case, caused the death of an innocent civilian.

Na u de still counter urself. Oops, u even knew he lost that 75% because of GEJ and u still maintain he is powerful morethan wike in rivers politics? Bros, I am done with u.
I am going out for a drink, u care to join me?

Come on, do not play games. You know Amaechi is the best Governor we ever had. You know he deserves love and respect for the good work he did. But, as it is said. A prophet is not recognized in his home.

Even his military presence to save lives yesterday is scorned at.

If the former aspirant did wrong, he should pay for it but he is not in Amaechi's cabinet. The man arrested yesterday, works with the current Governor of Rivers State and he is one of his special advisers.

The truth does not lie.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Abeyjide: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
247Dior:
It's all because of that traitor called AMAECHI

hmmm.......is it wrong for someone to support another party?thats part of the reasons other tribe can't trust igbos.because buhari is APC now made igbos hate APC with passion. I pity una

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by FLYFIRE(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
By the time Rivers People will understand WikeD thirst for blood for his Ogboni Confratenity it will be too late.

During Amaechi's tenure nobody can accuse him of associating with any criminal element(s).

He personally led the raid on the dreaded Okichiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of the creek who ran to that old fool Edwin Clark house to hide.

He personally led the raid in Okirika to mob up arms and arrested the Amayanabo of Okirika who had arms stockpile in his palace.

Amaechi is a Lion
He joins the JTF to carry out raids as CSO

Wike has 6 repentant militants as LG Chairmen
5 repentant militants as House members

You be the judge.
Are you a member of ogboni too? Because it will take a member to know another.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by FLYFIRE(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
bapullow:
To honest if rivers state really belong PDP why not they run peaceful election in d state, like katsina, kano, even borno and the northerner are illiterate or zombi, how comes they run peaceful election and literate fail do so I don't get

It's enough of copy & paste, now go & take your drugs... you are running late
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Djmamman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Who be Wine?
WIKE
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
OneManLegion:
I watched Wike speak on live TV for the first time and was shocked.

He looked mean. He talked mean.

His voice was a throaty, gravelly croak throughout.
"I was honestly bemused; how would anyone voluntarily vote this man?", I thought to myself; everything about him was sinister.

Rivers state is now more or less a killing field no thanks to the murderer.

*Shrugs*
Go and die
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Amanwulu1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
By the time Rivers People will understand WikeD thirst for blood for his Ogboni Confratenity it will be too late.

During Amaechi's tenure nobody can accuse him of associating with any criminal element(s).

He personally led the raid on the dreaded Okichiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of the creek who ran to that old fool Edwin Clark house to hide.

He personally led the raid in Okirika to mob up arms and arrested the Amayanabo of Okirika who had arms stockpile in his palace.

Amaechi is a Lion
He joins the JTF to carry out raids as CSO

Wike has 6 repentant militants as LG Chairmen
5 repentant militants as House members

You be the judge.
I'm sure my understanding of d word repentant is same as urs. Maybe my xtian belief influenced mine. Or, do u mean unrepentant? Peace

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Montaque(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
OneManLegion:
I watched Wike speak on live TV for the first time and was shocked.

He looked mean. He talked mean.

His voice was a throaty, gravelly croak throughout.
"I was honestly bemused; how would anyone voluntarily vote this man?", I thought to myself; everything about him was sinister.

Rivers state is now more or less a killing field no thanks to the murderer.

*Shrugs*
If u see me on tv and in the same scenario, you would think same.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Come on, do not play games. You know Amaechi is the best Governor we ever had. You know he deserves love and respect for the good work he did. But, as it is said. A prophet is not recognized in his home.

Even his military presence to save lives yesterday is scorned at.

If the former aspirant did wrong, he should pay for it but he is not in Amaechi's cabinet. The man arrested yesterday, works with the current Governor of Rivers State and he is one of his special advisers.

The truth does not lie.

I am getting tipsy here.

If u are this passionate, why not allow wike to complete his 8yrs, den we can aswell, compare him and amechi who is d best.

If amechi is not stubborn, he should have allowed wike to run his state.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Amanwulu1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
KahlDrogo:
I swear to God I asked myself this question yesterday: "what exactly makes these people different from Boko Haram?"
choice determination. They want their choice quashed by d controlled appeal court restored through fair elactoral process. I don't support d barbaric acts being perpetrated by apc n pdp but I blame those who used their privileged positn to quash d original electns n almost succeeded on governorship if not 4 God.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by donem: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
mykl01:

Town Union President maybe grin grin
Exactly cheesy
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Hakeem3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
247Dior:
It's all because of that traitor called AMAECHI
He is nw a traitor cos he refused to be a party to yam eaters isn't it
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ogmaskman: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
APc speak as if we here in rivers state are blind. Apc came here to rig election they know they can't win. All the people killed so far are Pdp members or supporters.

We will resist the APc with all that we have
Buhari and apc should know that there's a limit to what a man can take.

When you say 'we', hope u are in the front row. What I expect from anyone living in rivers state is to preach peace and educate the pple on what is right. No need shouting pdp is rivers and rivers is pdp or shouting APC change. If u look closely u will notice that all politicians are same irrespective of party affiliation. For instance, mavin kobana and chibudum wuche moved to the APC just bfor the supreme court judgement that affirmed wike's election. So also a lot of former APC members jumped ship soon after they lost at the supreme court. Who is fooling who here?
Does belonging to pdp or APC change a thief to a saint overnight? I Realy don't get it when I hear pple shout 'we will resist them'. The problem with our electoral systems is me and u. Otherwise why should anybody die for something that should advance civility.
A few posers:
Why should a house of assembly member mention scholarship as an achievement. He should be making laws and checking the excesses of the executive. Period.
Why should a house of assembly member mount the podium and say he bought keke or taxis for his pple, in return he should be voted for. They are lawmakers/oversight on the executive. Nothing more.
Same applies to a senator. If you give scholarship keep it to urself. It's not a yardstick for poles votes.
Why should a gov act like an emperor when the recreation should be the case.
Why should (ex) militants take up sensitive positions when more qualified and law abiding citizens abound. What message is such arrangement sending to those who believe in the rule of law. What do u think will happen to the psyche of those still bearing arms.

See what I mean. The problem is me and u. Till that day when we stop singing praises of these thieves and murderers. Till that day when we see thru their lies. Till that day when we ask them to be accountable. Till that day when we conduct party primaries like humans and not goats. Till that day when we disabuse our minds. Till that day when we can resist rogue politicians and not military and militants (if we get the politicians in line others will follow). Till that day............

Let's leave it here for now.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by denssing: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Don't be foolish! Wike is a thug nigga and a drug dealer. This election must be cancelled..
thaoriginator:
Don't be foolish! Wike is a thug nigga and a drug dealer. This election must be cancelled..
thaoriginator:
BY WHO
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by hopily(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bombing of churches, mosques, market places and motor packs makes them different they dont kill innocent people except you are involved hope you know now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Card Reader Rejects Lai Mohammed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.