Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (71587 Views)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kilonso001(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2016
If all these people slap her severally. I wonder what will be left of her face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Vyolet(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
You took the words from my mouth, glad someone reasons this way.
Why in the first place would the girl return slap to a senior prefect, head girl for that matter, the head girl is the representative off the headteacher which means that girl can also slap the principal if he dare slap her first. She is very rude and Illmannered.
I agree that the management went too far by treating her that way, a suspension or expulsion would have been better.
I remember a year in my secondary school, a boy slapped the headboy., the commandant was so angry that he called for an emergency assembly, the boy was whipped with Koboko and also suspended indefinitely. The commandant said the boy slapped him too if he could slap the headboy.

5 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

Just answer my question.

Does a head girl have the authority to slap a fellow student?
Also answer my question, what did the girl do that warrant the head girl to slap her?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
It is only barren women that treat children this way. You know the pain and anguish they wake up to a quiet home, no kid to shake sleep away from their eyes.
If you have any counter explaination to this brutality, you are welcome.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by PUMPIN11(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
sheedy407:
I have no doubt,it must be a further mathematics teacher.

Today is my bday,
So u all know what I want

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....LIVE LONG N PROSPER
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by lamps4blues: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Her name is Ogechi Blessing

a. Mrs. C. O Coker (School Principal) slapped her severally
b. Mr. Bello (Maths Teacher), canned her and slapped her severally
c. Mr. Bakare (Economics Teacher) slapped her severally
d. Mrs. Tejumaye (English Teacher) slapped her severally
e. Mrs Omoge (Civic Education Teacher) slapped her severally
f. Mrs. Balogun (Vice Principal) slapped her severally

Her name is Ogechi Blessing A.K.A Nwa Igbo..Why Mr Bakare no go slap?Why Mrs Omoge no go slap too? Why Mrs Balogun no go join?Chai see Hatred!! Ndi igbo biko dibe nu na ndidi ka nma maka oga adi nma..

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by leefbi: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!

Even though she rude to them is dis why she should be beaten like animal some of you will come here and write like madmen I wonder if u r human no matter what she should be punished or expelled not giving her everlasting mark well she's not my daughter assuming she is by now two legs might hve gone
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ifeomaekol(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Whether she is right or wrong is not the question. The question is, what did the girl do that warranted the head girl to slap her!!!. Simple.
wateva d girl did she had no right to slap her, wat she wuld hv done was to report her simple n let d teachers deal wt her. Am nt supporting dt girl, slapping bck @her senior bt this whole thing wuldnt hv gotten out of hand if d head girl had done d right thing.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by rezzy: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

exactly my thought. She is a rude girl for her to return the slap.
She deserve what she got

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by prisiluv(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:

should a senior prefect slap or assault a fellow student?
when we see something that is wrong, we should condemn it.
Even if that girl stole or did someone inane, should she be physically abused in this manner??
If she was your daughter, would you tolerate a teacher leaving these horrendous marks on her body?? Would you say the same thing if your daughter or sister or mother was stripped and whipped like a slave??

This is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
Our future generations are already taking classes on how to be power drunk.
A little child is abusing the little position of a prefect. What would happen if s/he joins the military or becomes a "leader"?
A prefect has no right to punish a student. The duty of a prefect is to report to the teachers what they see and hear.

There is no justification for this nonsense and if this girl was my remotely related to me, i can grantee you that those teachers will pay full price.
If i don't get the teachers, i will have my guys get their children.
That dude Is wicked and evil! How can a human being support this? Is suspension not better than this? Jst see her body angry Why would the power drunk headgirl slap her in the first place? A fellow student! If this happens to my child or even relation,i will destroy the school's image till they fall!

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by feaworaoja007: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
way back in school, we were discplined this way too...wasnt such a big deal den! Dont knw why its such a biig deal these days! Snr students even flogged matchetes sometimes,thank God they didnt mistakenly cut..anyways,always beta to flog on palms sha;thouggh i recieved enuf on the back and bare bottom sha...

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by SycophanticGoat: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:

oga u did not attend secondary school in Nigeria talk less of boarding school! if u did attend secondary school here in Nigeria u would av been better informed than trash u typed.

Nonsense! I attended Government College Lagos at Eric Moore (JSS 1 - 3) before going to a private secondary school where authority like this were bestowed only to the teachers. I saw how things were in the private school were only teachers have/had the exclusive rights to punish students and I loved it that way. Unlike what I experienced in GCL. I also taught in an all girls boarding school during my NYSC. I saw what those useless senior fools were doing to kids in JSS. To the point that they force them into becoming lesbians just so that they don't get punished.

My friend once told me about the school he attended and how guys just use the useless "senior" tag to deal with them mercilessly without committing any offence. The useless seniors will just go into the bush and smoke weed after which they block the entrance into the dining hall and flogging juniors saying that if they must eat, then they must be flogged first. Is that normal?

I know how senseless Nigerians are and how they love to abuse authority. Good examples are the useless men in uniform. So there's no way that one would get the useless so called seniors to treat their juniors appropriately when you already allowed them to batter the kids in junior classes. It's wrong and any reasonable person thinking of establishing a school should never adopt that. All authorities should be bestowed upon teachers and those teachers should also be monitored because they can be disastrous at times.

Cc joseph1832

6 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Danfuster(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

MAY GOD IN ALL IS MIGHT ALLOW THIS SCENARIO BEFALL YOUR CHILD...lets see how you handle it angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Lagaritha(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2016
She wasn't battered, she was flogged and the mark on her body is that of cane. And what do you expect to be done to a pupil who is strong-headed? Sing cumbaya for her?

She slapped a head-girl who represent the authority of the school among the students. That was too forward of her. The punishment was very appropriate for her.

You shouldn't allow yourself to think that all the teachers will slap her just because they love to slap her. She must be a heady girl and must have been notorious.

In my school days, you don't try such, you don't talk back at your prefect let alone slapping back. The prefects had the power to punish their fellow students. And this maintained a level of discipline aog the students.

She wasn't battered, she was disciplined, believe me, the the cane marks will go away in a few days. The cane was made for her type.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kay29000(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

God bless you for this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by George2016(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
This is child abuse, all the people involve in this act should be arrested immediately.

All these people that involve, can you do this to your daughter?

a. Mrs. C. O Coker (School Principal) slapped her severally
b. Mr. Bello (Maths Teacher), canned her and slapped her severally
c. Mr. Bakare (Economics Teacher) slapped her severally
d. Mrs. Tejumaye (English Teacher) slapped her severally
e. Mrs Omoge (Civic Education Teacher) slapped her severally
f. Mrs. Balogun (Vice Principal) slapped her severally
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by greatbrian(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Irore:

Peter denied Jesus Christ 3X before cock crow. Minor doing major things ehhn. Anyway I do not support the action of the Head girl in the first place as she abused her leadership position by slapping the girl.no matter the provocation when there are so many ways she could deal with the girl's truancy. Surprisingly though, the school management headed by the principal towed the same line. Chain of errors. The girl must obviously be a notorious delinquent student in that school. The head girl should be handing over gradually and focus on upcoming NECO/WASC/JAMB. This is the term for handover to SS2 if the head head is in SS3. Surprised the school authority still keep SS3 prefects towards end of 2nd term.
So what's ur point
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by MissNairaland1: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Before you upload, kindly ask and conduct investigations as to what lead to the head girl slapping the head!.

Even if she killed someone, they have no right whatsoever to beat up a minor in that manner.

However, uploading it doesnt stop investigations but rather gives room for investigations.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Peacefulgold(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
ifeomaekol:
1) I dnt support d young slapping bck @her senior---doesnt say well of her upbringing bt dts y she's in sch abi?? To help reform her. 2) d head girl dt slapped her, has no right either, if d girl was proving sturborn she shuld hv simply reported her to d a teacher n allow d teacher deal wt her nt putting laws into her hands. 3) d principal n d other teachers dt flogged her r a disgrace to teachers n to parents as a whole cos I believe they too r parents, wat happened to counseling her?? Ok y nt suspend her?? Y dis in human act upon a child?? N for them to shun d law shows they r as irresponsible n lawless as both gals----wat makes them different nw frm d 14yr old dt slapped her senior or d so called head girl dt took laws into her own hands?? A simple problem dt would hv bn queitly solved if our elders wia still elders. Few days ago a mother here lamented badly of wat her daughter passed thru in d hands of a teacher n d vice principal @QC n nw this. What r these schs tryn to tell us?-------should parents start home sching dia kids nw? Are sch no longer safe for our children?? Hw cn teachers do this to a student?? Wat kind of a moral lesson is this?
I really don't understand,I was a prefect yle in school,and we were warned dat we had no rite to touch any junior physically,but if u punish them justifiably and they refuse to comply u just rite a report on Dem.....I trust d yorubas,if this girl was a Yoruba girl,by now d people dat laid hands on her would ave really had it hot...it all wrong wrong wrong,can't imagine my 14yr old daughter beaten like a criminal,dat prefect have no rite whatsoever to slap dat girl no mata wat... God help our schools..
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by overlord77: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!

You just echoed my thoughts bro. Am totally 100% against any form irrespective of the gender involved. However, let's also not forget that most teens are almost impossible and this one must have been really rude and abusive for the whole staff office to have descended on her sorry butt.
Back in the day(left sec. School in 1999), you wouldn't dare raise your hand on an appointed school prefect. Nothing stopped that girl from taking the matter to the senior teachers instead of returning the slap.

Well they all need to be punished real good.

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
ifeomaekol:
wateva d girl did she had no right to slap her, wat she wuld hv done was to report her simple n let d teachers deal wt her. Am nt supporting dt girl, slapping bck @her senior bt this whole thing wuldnt hv gotten out of hand if d head girl had done d right thing.
Well, I'll tell you she had every right to slap the girl, depending on the girl's offense. If the head girl had reported the girl, instead of slapping her, the teachers would still have acted this way, and people will still judge them, like they're doing now.

Respect for authority (figure) is what we clearly lack in this country. Such a girl would have been seeing the head girl as her equal, not knowing she's not her equal in anyway whatsoever!.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by arabaribiti(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

You have spoken well and for people saying this is child abuse I know most of them are indomie children if you are above 30 year and went to public school you will understand that teachers are mothers

4 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by olaolaking: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

You just scanned my mind, xrayed my thought. She must have been so rude in the first place or perhaps, having been marked for bad behavior. But I think they should have suspended her. That is more than beating to me though

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ifeomaekol(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Also answer my question, what did the girl do that warrant the head girl to slap her?
wateva she did---she had no right to slap her simple. If dt girl was ur sister or daughter wat would u do be sincere?? If ur bein given leadership it is b/c u hv attained a certain maturity- rem she slapped ger first n she slapped bck a counter reaction. Wat I expted frm d head girl is to hv reported her to a teacher simple. Rem also dt sm prefects r simply bullys we all went to secondary schools, so pls let's be fair here. If dt head girl had handled her postion intelligently this mess wouldn't hv come up.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Okemmuo(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Eeehhhnnnn if na u be head girl nd dey return u slap nko....wetin u go do? Ehhnn..She deserves it joor..nxt tym show respect. Crap

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by TeeElesh: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
rezzy:

exactly my thought. She is a rude girl for her to return the slap. She deserve what she got
hhhmmnn..she deserve what she got? It is well o. you can say that cox she s not your relative. Nonsense.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kay29000(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
Everybody be forming western calling it child abuse as if they were not flogged same way back at that time and it wasnt called abuse then.

For that girl to have been flogged to that extent, I believe she crossed her mark.

Thank you o! I was surprised at what I was reading. The girl (a JS2 girl) slapped a senior prefect, and was beaten with cane and giving portion to cut. What is out of the ordinary here? Did they cut her with knife? The school is a working distance from my house...I know some kids that go there, I will ask around about the girl. The school is a good school, so I know the girl must have been a trouble maker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by senatorbayor(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

Quoting you: They cant just wake up one morning and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room The word descend makes the whole stuff looks like an attack. I am sure you are insinuating and must they descend on her to punish her. what happened to other disciplinary measures and what did they do to the so call senior prefect who dished out the first slap . Animal farm I guess

what right does the senior prefect have to have slap her in the first place. For crying out loud, does the law of the school empowers prefects to Slap students in guise of punishment?

Can the teachers and principal you call mothers beat up their children in this barbaric manner. Save us this devilish gospel . Except you did not pass through public school, most if not all of principals and teachers ' children get preferential treatment

Having taken my time to read your comment, You are so biased and emotionally inclined but I can bet, Your type would have done worst.

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by EastanPower(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:

I don't know what the girl did because I was not there and I am not justifying whatever wrong she might have done but from the story, the head girl was the first to get physical by slapping another student which prompted the retaliation.

So my question remains, was it right for the head girl to have become physical? shouldn't she have reported whatever it was to the school authorities?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm, I just feel we are not getting the whole story. For her to have been beaten like that something else must have happened.

I attended a command school and I have seen students being flogged with canes while water was being poured on them and also while rolling on the parade ground.

I have seen students crawling with their knees on the rough parade ground while the knees are blistering.

But of course it had to be the one of the greatest offences e.g jumping the school fence to avoid classes or for whatever reason.

I have seen a student almost being expelled simply because he disrespected his teacher.

We even had a guard room then where they could lock you up if you really misbehave but to get most of these punishments you must have committed a grave offence.

My first day in secondary school as a little girl I was flogged by a soldier in fact my whole class was flogged simply because we didn't know we were supposed to sit up to greet a military personell (The school A.O) instead of hitting the desk and saying good morning Sir and the way we were flogged was you stand up and bend your head to touch the desk that way your back will be curved and the cane will enter well. It was just one stroke but ehn the ripples of pain it sent through our bodies chai we never made that mistake again.

Anyway they should have just expelled her instead of the beating since we are in the era of no child caning.

Besides those are marks of the caning, It will fade away. Its water cane marks. I am a bit surprised that caning is making the news.

4 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by blackprowler: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
As usual in Nigeria, everyone is wrong. What the student committed is also an abominable crime and if I were the principal, she must be dismissed from that school immediately and her record shared amongst all schools so she will not be able to enrol in any government school. Many people don't know how important it is to maintain order and discipline in society and when that girl starts from SS2, what will she be as an adult?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
MissNairaland1:

Even if she killed someone, they have no right whatsoever to beat up a minor in that manner.

However, uploading it doesnt stop investigations but rather gives room for investigations.
Thanks
I would rather you conduct your investigations before you upload it.

Imagine what you're saying: "even if she killed someone". I believe you have no knowledge whatsoever as to the workings of proper conduct in organizations.

If your senior colleague slap you, are you suppose to return the slap, or write a petition against the person?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.