Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? (2086 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Ladies Will You Rather Date Or Marry This Guy? / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
With the many rules of this modern generation, I wonder if i'd have ever been born if my dad had followed such rules.

Based on this thread by Vinshu - Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! https://www.nairaland.com/3000453/guy-doesnt-house-car-should

And this counter thread by Tosyne2much - My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry https://www.nairaland.com/3001132/advice-lady-intangible-source-income

I think it is important we squash this argument once and all. So dear romancelanders, when is the right/best time to date or marry?

The question applies to both guys and ladies alike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by missingrib(f): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
when you are mentally ready...maturity at its peak....

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
missingrib:
when you are mentally ready...maturity at its peak....

Is anybody ever fully 'ready' for marriage?

So maturity over money, ok grin
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by crismark(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
my marriage criteria....I ll marry wen am 28 nd my wife shuld be at least 26
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dating shud b when u are ready no age range but. an b above 18 which is like an acceptable age by law u are expected to av known ur right from ur left. while Marriage shud b when u are convinced with each other and u are ready to tolerate each other differences..

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by amicable09(f): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dave, my own is simple.
When a guy can feed himself to his full and can afford an extra mouth, then he is good to go otherwise... *lips sealed*

No suffer person pikin!

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Vinshu(f): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
The right time for marriage is when you are able to maximize your scarce resources to satisfy yourself and an additional party.

English Version: When you have enough money!

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
The right time for marriage is when you are able to maximize your scarce resources to satisfy yourself and an additional party.

Are u ok at all?
#no-offense

Did your Paleh marry yA Maleh when he had enough?
Infact, wat are your contribution(s) to your area (let me not say to the society) rather than spreading ya legs widely open for Abok-i, mechanics, bricklayers etc

#flopp
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by ivyT(f): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

kaii..english version don suffer 4 ur hand
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 21, 2016
adepeter26:

Are u ok at all?
#no-offense

Infact, wat are your contribution(s) to your area (let me not say to the society) rather than spreading ya legs widely open for Abok-i, mechanics, bricklayers etc

#flopp
This what we are saying

https://www.nairaland.com/3001587/message-seun-concerned-nairaland-user

What concerns her father with her post? Why are you guys so rude? Can you stand near the father and talk? Do you even know the father? Smh

Cc Seun Mynd44
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2016
coolsix:

This what we are saying

https://www.nairaland.com/3001587/message-seun-concerned-nairaland-user

What concerns her father with her post? Why are you guys so rude? Can you stand near the father and talk? Do you even know the father? Smh

Cc Seu.n Myn.d.44

Lol,,
See dude, the earlier you change the perception & notion of some people, the better for us.
I can clearly tell u dat some threads are just to change the society the other way round.

I can't type much joor.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by liljboy(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Don't listen to all these girls telling you shit..... money first bro.... I never see where maturity pay bride price or buy wedding gown.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Lildoks(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
undecided it seems vinshu's thread hit someone below the belt.. Lol cheesy
adepeter26:

Are u ok at all?
#no-offense

#flopp
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by emperorchedda(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2016
When a man is capable of fending for himself and an 'extra mouth' plus him getting a girl who can fend for AT LEAST herself, then he's good to go

A man can venture into marriage to suffer for a woman

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Lildoks:
undecided it seems vinshu's thread hit someone below the belt.. Lol cheesy
Lol, no oo Bros. Am not in any way guilty of her thread but just dat she's passing a wrng info to d young generation & those currently in relationships

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Vinshu(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2016
adepeter26:

Lol, no oo Bros. Am not in any way guilty of her thread but just dat she's passing a wrng info to d young generation & those currently in relationships

Brother, respect yourself. If you don't like my comment simply ignore it not referencing my parents.

Cc Seun
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by missingrib(f): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

Is anybody ever fully 'ready' for marriage?
So maturity over money, ok grin
base on the topic ...money is constant
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
crismark:
my marriage criteria....I ll marry wen am 28 nd my wife shuld be at least 26

Talk about marriage goals. Seems rigid to me though.

amicable09:
Dave, my own is simple.
When a guy can feed himself to his full and can afford an extra mouth, then he is good to go otherwise... *lips sealed*
No suffer person pikin!

This your cunning way of saying money is important though. grin grin

What about a lady?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

And this applies to ladies too?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
When yhu see start seeing er in yhur dreams, yhu will noe yhu ar ready.

Jayo is in the building.......
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Vinshu(f): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

And this applies to ladies too?

No it doesn't.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

No it doesn't.

So ladies should be chilling at home while the men hustles and bring money to marry them?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

So ladies should be chilling at home while the men hustles and bring money to marry them?

A man is to hustle and provide for his woman and himself and also their child. Not the other way around so I agree with her
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
coolsix:

A man is to hustle and provide for his woman and himself and also their child. Not the other way around so I agree with her

And the woman will be static in the marriage, forever depending on the man?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by amicable09(f): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dahveydson:

This your cunning way of saying money is important though. grin grin

What about a lady?
Lol. It is na, money is key.
The lady, hmmm... Well, you know ladies grow faster than guys. For me, any lady with handiwork is good to go! If she can make zobo, pop corn, fry doughnuts, stitch clothes, weave hair then she can date and marry.

Any lady who can do 1 or most of all those things can fend for herself and put food on the table for a man.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by pbs4real(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oya sinaj cum and ans this.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by sinaj(f): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
pbs4real:
Oya sinaj cum and ans this.
cum on top why no
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
It seems your cum is healthy and pure, it has been foretold that you will provide a meaningful answer to d questions asked however it only becomes meaningful to the boys that drink from the creamy cummy goo dripping from the fountain or pu.nani. undecided undecided undecided
sinaj:
cum on top why no

Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by elrony(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Word of wisdom for the male homies; " Don't get married,it's a TRAP"

cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? by Dahveydson(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:
Word of wisdom for the male homies; " Don't get married,it's a TRAP"

cool

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of Us Looks More Like Ice Cube? (pic) / Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) / Mastur Bate | 14 Styles You Should Know (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.