Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl (13146 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
The world and the idea behind dating has changed. Both in Nigeria and the world at large, dating is seen as a business venture whereby every partner is keen to benefit from it.

When you ask a broke Nigerian girl what she offers in a relationship,

"I pray for him,

Sex,

Advise,

etc"

Who all these ones epp?

The truth is the moment you roll with a girl with class, that is either your level financially or even above you, your mentality changes for good and things will fall in place

Class doesn't mean beauty or the type of expensive clothes she wears. It means net cash assets in the Bank.

Some girls can't even borrow their boyfriends a Hundred Thousand Naira. But when it comes to advice, they can sit you down and start blabbing all in the name of ideas and advice.

So for your own good, I feel that after the hustling and you are making it, don't date because you fell in love. Date because you see it as a business venture... and when things don't work out, at least you lost nothing.

Research shows that Broke ass girls are more liable to break-up with you when they feel they have eaten enough of your money

That is why Anichebe Loves Dj Cuppy and not the Beautiful girl that lives at Mushin in Lagos state.

A word is enough for the wise.

Written by BiafraBushboy cool wink

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by krissconnect(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Now if they come out with 'you shouldn't date a poor or broke guy' you jump skildo and call em gold diggers? Bros,fear God.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
krissconnect:
Now if they come out with 'you shouldn't date a poor or broke guy' you jump skildo and call em gold diggers? Bros,fear God.

They no get option... What if a rich guy no toast them?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin chai, ayaf suffer

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by EmperorLee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That is why Anichebe EMPEROR.LEE Loves Dj Cuppy and not the Beautiful girl that lives at Mushin in Lagos state.

cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by slimthugchimee(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
i can never and have never dated one . cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by mhisbliss(f): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
krissconnect:
hahahaha atleast your head is not a load to your neck oya chop kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by krissconnect(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by DTOBS(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by krissconnect(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha atleast your head is not a load to your neck oya chop kiss kiss
Kiss? Choi,see as ur lips soft lyk fresh fish. E yaff tey oo grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
OP,you are a gold digger

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by dirtyslap(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Better talk

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy

angry undecided

Who are you? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by mhisbliss(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
krissconnect:

Kiss? Choi,see as ur lips soft lyk fresh fish. E yaff tey oo grin
kikikiki lemme rub lip gloss so it'll be more luscious grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin chai, ayaf suffer

You don't have money? cheesy

Sorry.. Manage them broke ass guys... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tiny23:
OP,you are a gold digger

A professional one at that... cool

I am not scared to say it

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i can never and have never dated one . cool

That's my hommie...

Say no to broke ladies angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by AngelAhnie(f): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hian!!!!!

Chewing gum boys

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by krissconnect(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
kikikiki lemme rub lip gloss so it'll be more luscious grin
Lip gloss? Ayaff finish kissing angry skin to skin sure pass. cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by 1x2x3: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
I went to see my dad yesterday and he advised me not to marry a girl from a poor home Dafuq was this man saying I'm still trying to figure out.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank God you admitted
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by mhisbliss(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
krissconnect:

Lip gloss? Ayaff finish kissing angry
hahahaha are you allergic to lip gloss
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your moniker wouldn't just let me comment cos it's sheer un_correlated with the write upundecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

what's your net worth?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by misspicy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy
Double standards.

Only frustrated girls date guys with double standard mentalitytonguetongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin no o, i dinor say ayam broke oh. Ayam just sad that guys will start asking me out after reading your post. Because ayam [size=20pt]RICH[/size]grin
BiafraBushBoy:

You don't have money? cheesy

Sorry.. Manage them broke ass guys... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by krissconnect(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha are you allergic to lip gloss
U wan make my mum see the paint on my cheek? embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hian!!!!!
Chewing gum boys
Even the ones their mama still dey feed...

See as they are all screaming 'poor girls' all over the thread

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by greatness22(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by AngelAhnie(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
misspicy:

grin gringrin I tire

They fail to understand relationship is not all about money.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl by greatness22(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? / Former Boyfriends On Facebook / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.