Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love (3235 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Acermoon(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2016
I really need advice from Nairalanders.... I can't woo a gal even when they show me green light.... Although I have been in relationship with girls... but what baffle me is... the girls I dated usually walk up to me to express their love after show green light without me making any attempt... Am kinda tired of this mess, atleast I want to ask a girl out myself....
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by chiefolododo(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2016
We will set up a committee to look into your situation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by lekjons(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2016
this one is strooong!
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:

grin Lol...
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by chiefolododo(m): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Fine girl hi
KashyBaby:

grin Lol...
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by kilokeys(m): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Don't force it.. Wait it out.. When u grow up and u need a real woman.. Ull go find her.

When hungry catch hunter... Nobody go tell am to enter bush

2 Likes

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by sundoj08(m): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:

Lool pls can i be in that committee, id like to look into his situation too grin grin
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by chiefolododo(m): 1:38am On Mar 21, 2016
We will also set up a committee to consider you to be in the committee we want to set up for his situation
sundoj08:

Lool pls can i be in that committee, id like to look into his situation too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Aristotle96(m): 1:53am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
Fine girl hi
hey hey hey... I no know watin u dy do she is taken o undecided that one no be the help op dy find grin
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by tuzle(m): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Acermoon:
I really need advice from Nairalanders.... I can't woo a gal even when they show me green light.... Although I have been in relationship with girls... but what baffle me is... the girls I dated usually walk up to me to express their love after show green light without me making any attempt... Am kinda tired of this mess, atleast I want to ask a girl out myself....

guy i also dey the same shoe with u
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2016
First leme secure a first page.
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Then back to the matter, Bro. You need Jesus!
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
Fine girl hi

Lol grin aloooooha...
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
hey hey hey... I no know watin u dy do she is taken o undecided that one no be the help op dy find grin

Who me,taken? shocked since when? grin I never knew that...
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by luciouscookie: 3:07am On Mar 21, 2016
kilokeys:
Don't force it.. Wait it out.. When u grow up and u need a real woman.. Ull go find her.

When hungry catch hunter... Nobody go tell am to enter bush
Why was your post on toolz thread hidden?
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by kilokeys(m): 3:18am On Mar 21, 2016
luciouscookie:

Why was your post on toolz thread hidden?

tongue I guess it was because I advertised my song on mtn callertunez.

NL matter tire pelzon jore.
If u wanna hear it.. Click the link on my signature. Thank you o
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by luciouscookie: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2016
kilokeys:

tongue I guess it was because I advertised my song on mtn callertunez.

NL matter tire pelzon jore.
If u wanna hear it.. Click the link on my signature. Thank you o
Eyaaah sorry hun. I will do just that.
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by emmyw(m): 4:53am On Mar 21, 2016

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Acermoon:

Do it and stop opening silly threads
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Pheals(f): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2016
U guys should take it easy with him now! !. We have expert here who can teach you that @op .. Oya oga tosyne2much , falconey, wristbangle, truckpusher, dharay99,vizkiz,ronald4lif ,cutehector ..... This committee can do that unless they start giving excuse I trust them bajeh cheesy
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by refiner(f): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:

grin

I wan join una committee to also look into his matter!
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Aristotle96(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who me,taken? shocked since when? grin I never knew that...
don't fall mah hands in presence of this people na cry... OK lemme do and pay ur bride price abeh grin or in ur place sev is it u that would pay for the mans price undecided...
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by dharay99: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2016
pheals, I also dunno hw 2. lipsrsealed
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by cowgirl9090: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2016
No worries bro, you are gay you just havn't realised it yet cool
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Sadly, I also fall in the same category with the OP cool
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by NiRfreak(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Go and pray about it.........
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
I feel my crooked help is needed here, guess what guys I use to be like yall, the turn around came after I turned Atheist and had a mindset of considering myself less important but in doing that, do not loose your self esteem. Basically it means, letting go all your ego,psychological bias and the need to win. How does this apply to chatting up girls?

With no mind of fear or protected ego, you would be free to express yourself to her or anybody. Now this how you go about it.

Don't stop a girl on the street or if willing to, Ensure you walk her way and don't let her stand one minute on that spot, she's conscious of people looking at her.

When you both are walking the walk, proceed to introduce yourself first then you ask her questions about her and all interest should be about her, get witty and funny about her(tease her) the moment she laughs she's dropped her guard and you get to ask more details about her and her family.

Then while walking with her, fake a call of somebody needing your presence, tell her somebody just called to see you in a hurry and you would really want to continue this convo with her and she's outspoken and intelligent, people love to be complimented (but don't call her beautiful yet) then at that point don't ask for her number straight up, ask for her number like you have been asking other previous questions one like "what's your number?" and NOT "can I have your number?. The moment she does, your time with her is no more appeal just leave, it would make her want you walk her again next time.

Wait after a day or two before you ring her up, staying a week means you not serious about her and she would use the unserious tone on you if you call after a week.

Basically I study human behaviors and psychology, the fuel to attraction is expression and you can't express yourself without communication.

Goodluck buddy

3 Likes

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
chiefolododo I think the OP's case is a spiritual one, no need to set up any committee.. let him go to mountain of fire or he should go and meet pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
don't fall mah hands in presence of this people na cry... OK lemme do and pay ur bride price abeh grin or in ur place sev is it u that would pay for the mans price undecided...

We definitely DON'T DO THAT here anymore ... we're modernize down here..we don't pay bride price or anything...most Asian countries when it comes to wedding usually now,both sides split the bills for the ceremony... wink
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
Lol grin
Re: Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love by augster(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sadly, I also fall in the same category with the OP cool
you na 10-10 master, show them 10 reasons

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today / Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had / What Do You GUYS Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.