Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Should I Marry Him 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Him 2 (796 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Him 2 by moji8888: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2009
thanks to all NL, i have finally broken up with him, when he saw my post on NL he beat me blue black only for him to start begging of course. the last that broke the camels back was when he was quarelling with an okada man and i was telling him to calm down, he did as if he did not hear only for him to come to my house telling me a girl is suppose to support her fiance, and i got the worst beating of my life. after he begged me as usual but i insisted it was over. he told all that care to listen to him that i dumped him and of course tongues rolled. now he calls me crying on the phone to beg me but my mind is made up. my advise goes to all ladies out there who are in one abusive relationship or the other please leave, i know the fear of the unknown is there but God has a way of doing his own things. though am single but am happy that i left him. and i know God will give me my husband at the  right time. thanks to you all.
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2009
na wa o . . . beating you black and blue? shocked For 4 yrs? Abeg you don try my sister, God will provide a better man.
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by TOPE20001(f): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2009
All these men beating women black n blue shaaaaaaaaaaaa. i tire sef angry
and the women allowing it. . . . . .why why why?
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2009
let me check your previous posts because I cant make head or tail of this.

he beat you black and blue over NL posts and him fighting with an okada man?
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Why create another thread to continue the initial discussion?

Let me know which thread you want to remain open so I will link the locked thread to the open one.
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Godmother(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am so happy for u, girl. It nice you decided to listen to NL and move on with your life. You will definately meet that man that will be your husband and I wish u well
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Nautillus(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2009
He beats you? ? ? . . .do guyz still act that babaric . .? ?

Please run far oh
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by MrWaters: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2009
Good choice. Its better to be alone than in a bad company jare at least u're happy
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2009
moji8888:

thanks to all NL, i have finally broken up with him, when he saw my post on NL he beat me blue black only for him to start begging of course. the last that broke the camels back was when he was quarelling with an okada man and i was telling him to calm down, he did as if he did not hear only for him to come to my house telling me a girl is suppose to support her fiance, and i got the worst beating of my life. after he begged me as usual but i insisted it was over. he told all that care to listen to him that i dumped him and of course tongues rolled. now he calls me crying on the phone to beg me but my mind is made up. my advise goes to all ladies out there who are in one abusive relationship or the other please leave, i know the fear of the unknown is there but God has a way of doing his own things. though am single but am happy that i left him. and i know God will give me my husband at the right time. thanks to you all.

Well-done!! u should be proud of urself, don't allow any man again to abuse u, now walk with ur shoulder very high.
All the best in life!!
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2009
Good for you. . .took you that long to finally allow the scales fall off your eyes!
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by julianH(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2009
Thanks to the Almighty that you eventually ended up the relationship!

Was it "love" that kept you hanging on despite the abuse all these years? In admire your courage though for speaking out. SOME SISTERS WILL WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT WITH A PITCH OF SALT AND STAYED PUT!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by gloriuss(f): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2009
moji8888:

thanks to all NL, i have finally broken up with him, when he saw my post on NL he beat me blue black only for him to start begging of course. the last that broke the camels back was when he was quarelling with an okada man and i was telling him to calm down, he did as if he did not hear only for him to come to my house telling me a girl is suppose to support her fiance, and i got the worst beating of my life. after he begged me as usual but i insisted it was over. he told all that care to listen to him that i dumped him and of course tongues rolled. now he calls me crying on the phone to beg me but my mind is made up. my advise goes to all ladies out there who are in one abusive relationship or the other please leave, i know the fear of the unknown is there but God has a way of doing his own things. though am single but am happy that i left him. and i know God will give me my husband at the right time. thanks to you all.

wow! u are sincerely a strong lady as u came out of this traumatising relationship on top! Although it was hard. . . . u made it and all i can say to u is Congratulations!
Being in a relationship for so many years, giving so much of ur time and using ur efforts to love someone is not an easy task!
The Joy of the Lord will continue to be ur strength and I know that U'll find a husband that will truely CHERISH you to the point where you only just realise how much of a rare gem you are!
Kudos to u! Not many can take the bold step as you have!!
. . . . . . NL keep up the good work oh! I love y'all!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by sesman(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2009
Well done, it can't have been easy for you, Hope you find a better man that will treat you the way you want to be treated . All the best grin
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Bolarge(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2009
My girlfriend beats me black, blue, turquoise and indigo for little or no reason. grin

How come guys don't own up to male bashing?
or we choose to believe it don't happen?
grin
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by justwise(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2009
Bolarge:

My girlfriend beats me black, blue, turquoise and indigo for little or no reason. grin

How come guys don't own up to male bashing?
or we choose to believe it don't happen?
grin

Are u joking or wat?
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by sparta(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
Yeah, you can marry him, just make sure you write your will!

How did you come across the monster? angry
Re: Should I Marry Him 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Teen Pregnant After A Kiss / Date My Father / Fiancé Or Girlfriend? What’s The Distinction/ Nigerian Definition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.