Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? (2055 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion / Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It / Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
obontami:

What makes you believe the gf he's going to get ain't into prostitution directly or indirectly??

Do you think its only girls at brothels,strip clubs , road side and all are the only one into prostitution?? May be u need to re check the meaning ??

Joseph 1832 come see something Oooo

Na person like this guy go vex when him know say him babe na cheerful giver. Mscteeewh.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes Yes n Yes!
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by obontami: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Na person like this guy go vex when him know say him babe na cheerful giver. Mscteeewh.
grin

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Prostitution is illegal in Nigeria? undecided since when??
Since the time marijuana was made illegal. LOL.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Only a shallow man would go sleep with a prostitute nd u want govt to aid this all cus of revnue nd 'jobs'?
You think? Please elaborate on this, I'm curious to know..

My man, go get a gf nd make love with her all nd how u want.
Perhaps you can help him with one.

MizTyna:

Is that not happening already? why would you blame ashewo for destroying marriages,did they go bring the man from his house? if there areno ashewos you think men wont cheat? And how many men really leave their wives for ashewo? it's usually for the girl next door
Honestly this girl has plenty sense.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tot it was a legal business before?, cos i 've never seen or heard where prostitutes are being arreigned because they are prostitutes??
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by KingRex1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
obontami:

What makes you believe the gf he's going to get ain't into prostitution directly or indirectly??

Do you think its only girls at brothels,strip clubs , road side and all are the only one into prostitution?? May be u need to re check the meaning ??

Joseph1832 come see something Oooo

Well my man, everyone gat his view, aint arguing with yo.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by KingRex1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
joseph1832:
You think? Please elaborate on this, I'm curious to know..

Perhaps you can help him with one.

Honestly this girl has plenty sense.
If u like go buy room for brothel, na ur damn biz.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by FTBOY: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
MizTyna:

Is that not happening already? why would you blame ashewo for destroying marriages,did they go bring the man from his house? if there areno ashewos you think men wont cheat? And how many men really leave their wives for ashewo? it's usually for the girl next door
i'm very happy you visit our thread. we hope to read your sexcapades.....or, hopefully, get a 'gift' from you .......someday wink
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by obontami: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Yes Yes n Yes!

Waa gba yi omo iya mi
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by FTBOY: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Smh
you are what you are......a self-righteous pompous hypocrite! if almost all developed countries have legalised prostitution then why shouldn't nigeria? from researches, prostitutes are even more health conscious than the street/student runs girls......including your girlfriends. and talking of breaking marriage, a prostitute only needs your money in exchange for her services, no strings attached!

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by KingRex1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
FTBOY:
you are what you are......a self-righteous pompous hypocrite! if almost all developed countries have legalised prostitution then why shouldn't nigeria? from researches, prostitutes are even more health conscious than the street/student runs girls......including your girlfriends. and talking of breaking marriage, a prostitute only needs your money in exchange for her services, no strings attached!
Call me waheva u like.

I no holy pass, I no get principles pass, I dont patronize prostitutes nd never will.

Other countries do it doesnt make it right.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
If u like go buy room for brothel, na ur damn biz.
All the more reason why you shouldn't spread your shallow opinions about. tongue
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by KingRex1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
joseph1832:
All the more reason why you shouldn't spread your shallow opinions about. tongue
eat ur head then
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
eat ur head then
After you, dirt bag. tongue
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
nd increase health issues, destroy marriages, promote indispline..?

I knew the ills of the west will soon catch up with our Africa. Whrs ur sanity nd ethical norms? It cant be justified no mata how una try to talk am

As if there's been anything worthwhile about your Africa.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
MizTyna:
Yes. Because legal or illegal,they've come to stay and enjoy huge patronage. I mean look at the beer parlour thread in the sexuality section. If it is legalised,they can be taxed,get thorough health screening,etc

sure, issued some kinda identification, registered with handlers, easily traceable when they commit crimes, and of course taxed accordingly. And please, prostitutes don't break marriages, for an ashi to know that someone is even married means the relationship has gone beyond professional. I don't fancy them but let's not accuse em of what they're not guilty of. cheesy
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by MizTyna(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
FTBOY:
i'm very happy you visit our thread. we hope to read your sexcapades.....or, hopefully, get a 'gift' from you .......someday wink

I've seen your thread and I've had reason to comment on it,don't remember why. But it isn't like it's something I'll just go reading on a normal day. Oh! And nah. No sharing of my sexcapades or any form of 'gift'

Thank you!
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by FTBOY: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2016
MizTyna:

I've seen your thread and I've had reason to comment on it,don't remember why. But it isn't like it's something I'll just go reading on a normal day. Oh! And nah. No sharing of my sexcapades or any form of 'gift'

Thank you!
you're still welcome and we all love you
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? by MizTyna(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
FTBOY:
you're still welcome and we all love you

*side eye*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Mistakes Every Guy Must Avoid In Bed. / I've Found New Love In A Yoruba Girl / Boy And Girl Caught Doing It In Cctv Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.