Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion (4647 Views)

Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? / Why She Needs A Safe Abortion / Marriage Between Humans And Animals Legalised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2018
First of all let me define what the opposite of a safe abortion is. An unsafe abortion is the termination of a
pregnancy by people lacking the necessary skills, or in an environment lacking minimal medical standards, or both.

EVERY YEAR, millions of women lose their lives or sustain some form of disability due to unsafe abortion. In countries where abortion is legalised, the rates of deaths and disability from unsafe abortion is lower than countries like Nigeria where it against the law.

You say that life begins at conception, not birth, till today that argument has not been proven. it only depends on how good you are at debate.

In cases where a pregnancy is at a detriment to the health and well being of the mother and it happens more often than you know, should the pregnancy be allowed to continue? what of cases of rape and incest? should the woman alone bear responsibility?

My opinion on this is simple as long as they are in the right state of mind, women should be the one to make informed decisions concerning the fate of a pregnancy, yes she can have input from her partner if it is beneficial to her or both of them. Only you know how the shoe pinches you.

To those against the legalisation of SAFE abortions, let me hear your views like civilised adults. Insults will not be tolerated, body shaming will not be bothered with a reply.
let's begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by chieyine(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigerians are the most hypocritical set of people.
And that is a fact.
I am a 500lvl medical student in the University of Nigeria and quite very often, students from other faculties will come to meet me guys and ladies inclusive.
They will be looking for abortifacent.
Some of the ladies, from their outward appearances, one can deduce they will be sexually active but others, totally christlike.
I am saying no one is immuned to sexual sin as our Christian brothers call it but the way they openly abhor it while looking for it in secret makes me wonder who is deceiving who.
Nigeria is among the first five countries in the world with the most google searches for abortifacent.
Unsafe abortion has led to a lot of things which are but not limited to infertility, Septicemia and even death.
But are we ready to call a spade a spade and do the right thing?
No.
Religion will always becloud our judgement while we sin gleefully at night

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018
they are not against Safe Legal Abortion.
they are against ALL abortion legal or illegal, safe or unsafe.

maybe you should tell us why you like murdering unborn people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Hisduchess(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

nice question
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hisduchess:

nice question

angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by eezeribe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
I support abortion 100%...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
MrCork:

angry
you like this girl hey?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
eezeribe:
I support abortion 100%...
we know.
you like the easy way out. your moniker says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

how is abortion murder

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how is abortion murder
how is it NOT murder?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
how is it NOT murder?
when it is jeoparding the mental and physical wellbeing of the mother. it is still, not murder. We are too many in naija sef

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
when it is jeoparding the mental and physical wellbeing of the mother. it is still, not murder. We are too many in naija sef
eugenics?? thats what abortion is to you? population control?
may your womb never bear a baby and you die a lonely childless hag. i pray Jehova turn your ovaries to worms and your uterus rot and fall out of your vagina. i pray Jesus Himself make you barren and you never carry a baby. stupid dumb child.

pls God ruin this waste of space and make her worse than a pile of rubbish. pls i pray.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Forevermore: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
may your womb never bear a baby and you die a lonely childless hag. i pray Jehova turn your ovaries to worms and your uterus rot and fall out of your vagina. i pray Jesus Himself make you barren and you never carry a baby. stupid dumb child.

pls God ruin this waste of space and make her worse than a pile of rubbish. pls i pray.

S
H
U
T

UP

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Forevermore:

S
H
U
T

UP
focus on your soccer gambling

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:

We are too many in naija, that's not an acceptable fact.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin if you rephrase the question it goes like this, why are Nigerians against hiring assassins to commit murder? because for me i dont see the difference?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

when they can't reply with a dignified answer, they turn to rabid dogs. I have more wisdom in my little finger than you have in your entire person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
grin if you rephrase the question it goes like this, why are Nigerians against hiring assassins to commit murder? because for me i dont see the difference?
you are yet to prove to me that abortion is murder. please stop regurgitating what your pastors fed you here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MrCork: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
First of all let me define what the opposite of a safe abortion is. An unsafe abortion is the termination of a
pregnancy by people lacking the necessary skills, or in an environment lacking minimal medical standards, or both.

EVERY YEAR, millions of women lose their lives or sustain some form of disability due to unsafe abortion. In countries where abortion is legalised, the rates of deaths and disability from unsafe abortion is lower than countries like Nigeria where it against the law.

You say that life begins at conception, not birth, till today that argument has not been proven. it only depends on how good you are at debate.

In cases where a pregnancy is at a detriment to the health and well being of the mother and it happens more often than you know, should the pregnancy be allowed to continue? what of cases of rape and incest? should the woman alone bear responsibility?

My opinion on this is simple as long as they are in the right state of mind, women should be the one to make informed decisions concerning the fate of a pregnancy, yes she can have input from her partner if it is beneficial to her or both of them. Only you know how the shoe pinches you.

To those against the legalisation of SAFE abortions, let me hear your views like civilised adults. Insults will not be tolerated, body shaming will not be bothered with a reply.
let's begin.

angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MrCork: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:

let's begin.

...are u lightskin? angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
You can keep doing your abortions, but Nigeria ain't gonna legalize abortion.

I'm pro life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by mimimile93: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
You can keep doing your abortions, but Nigeria ain't gonna legalize abortion.

I'm pro life.
Hey babe!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by mimimile93: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why are Nigerians against the legalisation of weed?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by mimimile93: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:

let's begin.

we don't legalized abortion because condom is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Hey babe!
Sup?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by mimimile93: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Colourich:
Sup?
am cool. U?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
am cool. U?
I'm doing great.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by mimimile93: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Colourich:
I'm doing great.
I'm happy u are grt..
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
when they can't reply with a dignified answer, they turn to rabid dogs. I have more wisdom in my little finger than you have in your entire person.
then use that wisdom to decode this: may God make your womb expire this year and your make your ovaries as useless as water. if by some miracle you do get a child may he be sickle all the days of his life and die young as a curse for being born to a dumb womb-owner. may all the fruit of your womb just be a disappointment that you will be forced to have your womb removed.
in the name of Jesus i pray that you become as infertile as a doll. just like you are empty-brained as one. may God make this curse come on you and you make no use of that cursed womb.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:58am On Jul 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are yet to prove to me that abortion is murder. please stop regurgitating what your pastors fed you here
do aborted babies come out shaped like people or animals? whatsapp me and i send you a video of an abortion and you see the babies moving around in the womb trying to escape. i put my number in my profile for you. the video is just 5mb.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Jaqenhghar: 5:13am On Jul 20, 2018
With an estimated population of about 200m it makes sense. Besides looking at the quality of life of the average Niggerian Id say anyone performing an abortion is doing that child a favour

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
do aborted babies come out shaped like people or animals? whatsapp me and i send you a video of an abortion and you see the babies moving around in the womb trying to escape. i put my number in my profile for you. the video is just 5mb.
please i am a health professional, i know what an aborted fetus looks like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price / Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.