Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? (1707 Views)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

Very good.

If you study the whole scenario very well you will definitely know that I have a plan. We all are here for a purpose and we aim at achieving that through various approach.

Thank you.
i wish you all the best in whatever plan(s) you've got here
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Charles4075(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
buchibrand:

Hahaha! So you are currently having two, easy o.
Yes ohh my brother.. Android for good bed-gamesgrinwink, - Blackberry for easy access... You know the story na grin wink
Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2016
buchibrand:

Thanks for your maturity, am only working on facts available at my disposal.

Not disputing the fact that iPhone is a product of Apple brand, yet Apple decided to make that brand their OS and that it has been. Wiki told me that it was originally meant to be iPhone Operating System before other product started rolling in.

Thank you.
Salute u too sir.

U welc

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using? by buchibrand(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
No matter the one on your hand presently, use it well. Every woman should be respected, and treated like a queen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke / Only Few Will Understand What This Picture Portrays(photo) / How to make him love you for real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.