Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

[Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... (607 Views)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Nysc S*x Experience…..corper Narrates His Story [strictly 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by ngbase(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016

She shared the terrifying experience herself. A female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) attached to the National Assembly narrowly escaped being r*ped on Thursday afternoon.
The fair complexioned lady was seen crying profusely at the White House wing of the National Assembly complex at about 5:45pm.
She told people at the Senate wing of the White House how she narrowly escaped being r*ped.
She said that a heavily built man accosted her while she went to ease herself at one of rest rooms in the upper legislative chamber. The corps member said she was about to uncloth herself when she saw a man entering the rest room.
The lady said she sensed that it was unusual for a man to enter the room specifically made for women.
She added, as the man approached me, I had no option than to scream and the man took to his heels.
Security operatives at the National Assembly did not respond to her scream, hence the man escaped.

Source: http://www.loadedhood.com/shocking-news-a-female-corper-narrates-how-she-was-almost-rapd-at-national-assembly-must-read/
Re: [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by falconey(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
perhaps The security who was suppose to help was the accused rapist i presume.
Re: [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by LouisBERG: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Wait are my eyes deceiving me The post says *the fair complexioned lady* but the picture potrays otherwise?? Hmmm.. Anyways, tnk God the victim didn't succeed in his act.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2016
so she saw a man in female rest room....that means he wanted to rape her? undecided....she should go and sit down abeg
Re: [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by omoyemirally(f): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Although dat might actually be d man's aim. But we cannot be too sure. He might av entered d rest room by mistake.
Re: [Must Read] A Female Corper Narrates How She Was Almost Rap*d At... by Danfuster(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
I guess men shouldn't hesitate to scream either when a lady enters a male restroom too, which knows... She might be there to rape a guy. After all... All na gender equality

(1) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend To This Extent / No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Girl With Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.