Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss (2055 Views)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
hello.....ladies
let's not dull our self....
come leak their secret...
what's them guys favourite lie?
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
no1 she's just a lady dahs into me......(kikikikikiki) this one is top1
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by jaelz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by stzy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am single... I don't have any1 else but u.. Dats coz only 2 of u are there at d moment
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
girls in my dept er all over me....I don't look there way tho...cuz of you....

kikikiki....mah hear
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
stzy:
Am single... I don't have any1 else but u.. Dats coz only 2 of u are there at d moment
.SEE THEM

SEE THEM

DANGEROUS BEING
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by stzy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.SEE THEM

SEE THEM

DANGEROUS BEING
am dangerous positively, see I can surprise u wif S7 as easter gift n u can faint coz of Joy, think of it, u girls beat us hands down o
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Emodeee: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
"I love you" dats a lie.

It connotes "i wanna have sex with you."

I'm not generalising.

If you don't tell a lady dat you love her, she automatically thinks you don't even if your gesticulation shows that you really do.
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Emodeee:
"I love you" dats a lie.

It connotes "i wanna have sex with you."

I'm not generalising.

If you don't tell a lady dat you love her, she automatically thinks you don't even if your gesticulation shows that you really do.

.sezly
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by MrCork: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
hello.....ladies

angry
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by MrCork: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
hello.....ladies

..YOU THIS GHANA WOMAN A GAIN. .....don't you have schkool homework??(jusss askin) undecided
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Tallesty1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..YOU THIS GHANA WOMAN A GAIN. .....don't you have schkool homework??(jusss askin) undecided
.ARE YOU SO DULL?

HUH?

I FIND YOUR COMMENTS HARD TO READ AND COMPREHEND....

DID YOU VISIT THE FOUR WALLS OF A CLASS ROOM AT-ALL?

PLS GO AND LEARN TO WRITE WELL....THEN YOU CAN COME QUOTE ME....
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by halfricanadian(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
I love u nd av gotten over my ex

In reality he is just managing u nd really still into ex 100% it never gets old
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Lsofdk(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
hello.....ladies
you ladies can't handle the truth *if told* imagine a lady asking a guy if he loves her during intimacy, besides that's what you ladies love hearing*lies* so don't act surprised when you receive a truckload
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

you ladies can't handle the truth *if told* imagine a lady asking a guy if he loves her during intimacy, besides that's what you ladies love hearing*lies* so don't act surprised when you receive a truckload
.lolz

WE KNOW THAT TRICK ALREADY
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
I love u nd av gotten over my ex

In reality he is just managing u nd really still into ex 100% it never gets old

.GBAM.....
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Lsofdk(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.lolz

WE KNOW THAT TRICK ALREADY

lol but you still fall for itgrin wink
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol but you still fall for itgrin wink
.NAH

WE JUST PRETEND..
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Lsofdk(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.NAH

WE JUST PRETEND..

hmmn grin grin
btw you are a beautiful ladywink *you know I'm not lying*
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Im in a relatiinship but its not working grin grin cheesy
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lsofdk:

hmmn grin grin
btw you are a beautiful ladywink *you know I'm not lying*
.DER HE GOES.....

LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Im in a relatiinship but its not working grin grin cheesy
.KIKIKIKIIIIIKIKIKI

THEN AFTER SLEEPING WITH HER....DEY COME BK TO TELL HER DEY SETTLED THINGS WITH DER BAE
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIIIIIKIKIKI

THEN AFTER SLEEPING WITH HER....DEY COME BK TO TELL HER DEY SETTLED THINGS WITH DER BAE
You hear stuff like
Im trying but she doesnt want to leave me
I cant just kick her out overnight, we have known each other siiiiiiince
her father is my landlord
Her mum and my mum are in the same women fellowship

Choi lipsrsealed
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by rawpadgin(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
girls in my dept er all over me....I don't look there way tho...cuz of you....

kikikiki....mah hear
apparently, ur dating on campus
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
You hear stuff like Im trying but she doesnt want to leave me I cant just kick her out overnight, we have known each other siiiiiiince her father is my landlord Her mum and my mum are in the same women fellowship
Choi lipsrsealed
.YOU ARE A SUSPECT undecided
BUTCHCASSIDY:
You hear stuff like Im trying but she doesnt want to leave me I cant just kick her out overnight, we have known each other siiiiiiince her father is my landlord Her mum and my mum are in the same women fellowship
Choi lipsrsealed
.YOU ARE A SUSPECT
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU ARE A SUSPECT undecided.YOU ARE A SUSPECT
Hahaha Abeg Ooo
as U hear gist na so I hear an too grin
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm single...nairaland guys are all singleundecided
Re: Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss by MrCork: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
firstking01:
I'm single...nairaland guys are all singleundecided

...bro don't worry...FlawlessRebirth2 dates anytin!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Things Nigerian Girls Usually Say Vs What They Actually Mean / 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. / I Want To Marry A White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.