Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes (2092 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by oluwasegun400: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
According to twitter user, who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his lady at Moremi Hall, UNILAG for saying YeS to his proposal. A "Thank you for saying yes" is inscribed on the car plate.

As for her question, when you see them, biko let me know.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/29/photo-man-presents-a-car-to-his-girl-at-moremi-hall-unilag-just-for-saying-yes/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided Smh

can i afford to do this? yea!!!!

but will i ever do it? hell no!!!! No "Nigerian" girl is worth it #none

even after all this she will still shag your friends #waste

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yeye foolish man angry

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by jashar(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by adeniyi3971(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
the p.unani must have been sweet enough!

yes indeed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by adeniyi3971(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
mods! I'm back.. hehehehe
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is good appreciation gift. Nice car.
His Money. He could afford it. I have no qualms.
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
jashar:
grin
Why u dey open teeth gan
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by theEYe21(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Boring.... angry
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by rosieluv(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
ehen dat gal must b a goddess
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Davidhero(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hw did i get here
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
lol...I see haters all over this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz, say yes and I will give you a bigger car grin
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's a real man. grin
Very romantic guy...haters everywhere vomiting trash...they want a car from their gfs but they can't propose with one...Smh.
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Foolish mumu boi...Em mama fit dey one room dey sell agege bread, so o!...Onye iberibe sad
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad ion want car joor. I WANT A JET grin tongue
vizkiz:
ErnieSmallzz, say yes and I will give you a bigger car grin

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

We can't pack it in front of your hostel na undecided
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
that brokeàss cant even afford a scooter . Ride with me bae shocked
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Berbierklaus(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked

Boify must propose with a classic car otherwise my answer will be CAPITAL NO gringrin

Haters will say "no Nigerian girl worth this' we know y'all brokeasses,no need to hide under that hashtag,coz its stale tongue

quote me at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked

Boify must propose with a classic car otherwise my answer will be CAPITAL NO gringrin

Haters will say "no Nigerian girl worth this' we know y'all brokeasses,no need to hide under that hashtag,coz its stale tongue

Clap for yaself cheesy
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Berbierklaus(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Clap for yaself cheesy
tongue

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad hmmm true.

Okay oya buy Ferrari cheesy
vizkiz:

We can't pack it in front of your hostel na undecided

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's something I can do out of LOVE but not for Nigerian girls
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by iykekelvins(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad mbanu, my vizkiz aint broketongue
WindUpMerchant:
that brokeàss cant even afford a scooter . Ride with me bae shocked
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Berbierklaus(f): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=iykekelvins post=48910377][/quote] wink

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad hmmm true.

Okay oya buy Ferrari cheesy

Ferrari is too small...this lagos road will damage it.

Baby, let me buy you something bigger! Something like danfo wink

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad mbanu, my vizkiz aint broketongue
if i hear no be only 2 pencil trouser e get. nne come closer let me spoil u
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Lies! I have 3 not 2 angry
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesygrincheesy danfo? No joor sad, u want al my friends to be insulting me ni sad

*in yemi alade voice* Vizkiz if u lof me, ugo buy me ferarri grin
vizkiz:

Ferrari is too small...this lagos road will damage it.

Baby, let me buy you something bigger! Something like danfo wink

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
vizkiz:

Lies! I have 3 not 2 angry

u sold that brown one today. na d money u take buy data come dey toast all these small hirls here
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
cry 2 trouser? Are u sure? embarassed
WindUpMerchant:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai! Ghanaian Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Bed (photo) / See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) / Is She In Love Or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.