Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (79807 Views)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
common calm down I don't hate catholism am not just one,but nobody can deny that catholism has done evil in history and good ones as well,I was even telling that slave trade has nothing to do with Catholics,I don't have to defend christainity to that hater he his free to his beliefs and he shouldn't accuse falsely,that was my point in the whole slavery saga.
so I'm now a hater because I told you that the religion of your slave masters is Christianity abi? Negodu.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thumbs up... This is good work. I hv read up on Antartica before on google. Seeing this again has revived my interest in that place. God is just too awesome in creating places like this!
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
so I'm now a hater because I told you that the religion of your slave masters is Christianity abi? Negodu.
and so f**king what? ,where your ancestors not their slave,if is the slave statues that you joyfully want to label on me because am a Christian,please kunutu.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
magabounce:
@ explorers I thought polar beers and even fishes on some cases could be found in Antarctica??
I believe his post was about reptiles and insects and not mammals
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by effyzie01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
toprealman:
Oga we can send u....lol
A young Nigerian based in the UK went there last two years....he put up our flag there.
P/S: The Nigerian actually went to North Pole not Antarctica. Tx to my sweetheart Dominique for pointing out the mix up.

Dr Aminu Shittu. A PhD candidate in Veterinary Physiology at the University of Liverpool and a lecturer at Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by jahB(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
lepasharon:
Where are the ppl that say the earth is flat? lipsrsealed
the Earth is flat. as water would fall off a sphere or a ball. please show me a REAL picture of the ball earth taken by a camera after 1972. smiley we live on a flat Earth with the sun and moon going around the earth daily. Antartica is the ice wall holding the water in.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Vecto(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Good day guys cool , please i just found a new loophole of milking the bookies(though is virtual) and am afraid of telling my friend's. I feared that they might remove the option or drastically reduce the odd. The last one i did a year b4 last got my account banned with over 480k angry
Hi bro. Can I send you a mail?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by OGWILLS123: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Vecto:
Hi bro. Can I send you a mail?
About what sir ?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Vecto(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:
About what sir ?
You discovered a way to milk the bookies. Can you be kind to share one or two tips? Don't say no, please.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by OGWILLS123: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Vecto:
You discovered a way to milk the bookies. Can you be kind to share one or two tips? Don't say no, please.
As for the virtual am not telling anyone am just waiting for money to kick start. But i can give you some other profitable betting strategy
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Vecto(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2021
OGWILLS123:
As for the virtual am not telling anyone am just waiting for money to kick start. But i can give you some other profitable betting strategy
Fair enough. Fill me in please.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Templarwolf(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2021
OGWILLS123:

hi bro,can i mail you too for information on the strategy
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by OGWILLS123: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Vecto:
Fair enough. Fill me in please.
Hi, should i drop the tips here for you or ur mail ?.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by reversedrolez: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Explorers:
If Antarctica's ice sheets melted, the worlds oceans would rise by 60 to 65 meters (200 - 210ft) everywhere. And that's a disaster.
Imagine dropping 10 nuclear bombs there. Bleep up the whole world
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
abumeinben:

Scientists of the G8 Station there for their experiments
Any scientific body including National Geographic sponsor scientists on expeditions to Antarctica across all treaty signatories. It goes beyond just the G8 countries I believe.

@Explorers I LOVE your threads mehn. When I get tired of wikipedia, I type your handle in the search bar and browse your threads. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by abumeinben(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Any scientific body including National Geographic sponsor scientists on expeditions to Antarctica across all treaty signatories. It goes beyond just the G8 countries I believe.

@Explorers I LOVE your threads mehn. When I get tired of wikipedia, I type your handle in the search bar and browse your threads. smiley

Yeah right... Only used the closest to explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.