Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (79811 Views)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by layla129(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:

When is Nigeria laying her own claim also
Lol, from where to where now?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by d313: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Very educative and informative, kudos @ Explorers
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by layla129(f): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
LastMumu:
What bloody Kingdom is unsearchable? The Whites are discovering new and amazing things about our planet daily why we Africans still hold to this silly notion that the "work of God" is unsearchable or uncomprehendable. Bullshit! angry
Partially true, but do you think the whites have the answers to everything? You believe the world formed itself through that big bang theory nonsense or you came from an ape?
No matter how you may try to deny it, God will always be God and we can't understand all his work.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by layla129(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
LastMumu:
What bloody Kingdom is unsearchable? The Whites are discovering new and amazing things about our planet daily why we Africans still hold to this silly notion that the "work of God" is unsearchable or uncomprehendable. Bullshit! angry
Partially true, but do you think the whites have the answers to everything? You believe the world formed itself through that big bang theory nonsense or you came from an ape?
No matter how you may try to deny it, God will always be God and we can't understand all his works.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by mrkings84(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:

When bubu travels there next month!
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by ucnwafor(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Op I wish to mount Biafran flag in that region soon
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by gulfer: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2016
@Explorers, despite everything you have said about Antarctica, my next vacation is planned for that continent..... cool cool cool cool grin
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Mescopaul(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
LastMumu:

Your words really match ur moniker...really d last mumu to ever exist after ur kind...
So ride on, ur folly is understandable
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by ucnwafor(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
OrangeDream:
Hot pepper larvished isi-ewu, nsala & pepper soup garnished with chilled malt go make sense for this place o.. Where the joint na My ibo brothers, maka why na?? Dis is bizineses
kikikikikikikiki
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Emmyk(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Wow
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by stevLegend: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:

Nigeria can't lay claim. Even God himself knows why he pushed off all these far from Nigeria.
Imagine Antactica is close to Nigeria. We'll have many ice block industries. And no one will ever buy cold water.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Explorers:
Antarctica is the only continent without a time zone.
That's a wrong misconception, Antarctica that I know has a time zone. Do more research on that, OK?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Emyben(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
please give Me wikipedia proof on slavery in Africa.the catholics church has done horrible things to humanity no doubt but to say the cause slavery Africa was their doong is an extraordinary claim that require an extraordinary wikipedia evidence

Typical Protestant! Always quick to agree or invent lies that Catholicism was the doom of man as it relates to horror.

Defend Christianity if you wanna argue with MetaHuman.
Leave your hate for Catholicism and defend Christianity.

After you are through with defending Christianity...You are free to Continue your hate For Catholicism.

1 Like

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Emyben:

Typical Protestant! Always quick to agree or invent lies that Catholicism was the doom of man as it relates to horror.

Defend Christianity if you wanna argue with Metahuman.
Leave your hate for Catholicism and defend Christianity.

After you are through with defending Christianity...You are free to Continue your hate For Catholicism.
common calm down I don't hate catholism am not just one,but nobody can deny that catholism has done evil in history and good ones as well,I was even telling that slave trade has nothing to do with Catholics,I don't have to defend christainity to that hater he his free to his beliefs and he shouldn't accuse falsely,that was my point in the whole slavery saga.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op I wish to mount Biafran flag in that region soon
comot for here joor
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:

No matter how you may try to deny it, God will always be God and we can't understand all his works.
u see your life,people like you are a disgrace to theism.see the way you are encouraging intellectual bankruptcy, do u even the meaning of big bang,admitted there is a God is different from not studying nature in pretence of "u can't understand all his work".
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Adamidi(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Explorers:

The requirement dates from the 1950s, when an Australian Antarctic doctor developed appendicitis on an expedition on the antarctic and required a very challenging evacuation back to Australia(nearest civilization), he was forced to remove his own appendix as he was the only doctor on the team. Most times they have only one or no doctor in Antarctica stations. But i dont know much about the teeth.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Odani: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
CassieV:

Why's that?

Read it its written there, kai y black man no like to read?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by ucnwafor(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
comot for here joor
O! boy u wan try
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by LaconicINC: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
All I can say is GOD is Awesome!
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Explorers(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adek15:
@op, If south pole, Antarctica is a continent. Is north pole, arctic also a continent?
Pls pardon my ignorance.

No, it's not.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Caracta(f): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:
That is where I want to take Caracta and Aminat508 to for our Honey Moon cool cool

grin
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Explorers(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:
That is where I want to take Caracta and Aminat508 to for our Honey Moon cool cool

I won join abeg with sleekyshuga
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
bigneorapz:
sorry to ask bro..but why is the wisdom tooth called WISDOM? sad

It is generally thought among linguists that they are called wisdom teeth because they appear so late, at an age when a person matures into adulthood and is “wiser” than when other
teeth have erupted. Lately, science has added some credence to the idea that the third molar does indeed erupt when a person is “wiser”.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dharniel:

It is generally thought among linguists that they are called wisdom teeth because they appear so late, at an age when a person matures into adulthood and is “wiser” than when other
teeth have erupted. Lately, science has added some credence to the idea that the third molar does indeed erupt when a person is “wiser”.
lol, i didn't even notice such tooth when i was a kid. S'all cool though...but if i were those linguistics, i would've call it "USELESS TOOTH" cos thatz what it is cheesy
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by daveP(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Miracle4Sure: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
bigneorapz:
lol, i didn't even notice such tooth when i was a kid. S'all cool though...but if i were those linguistics, i would've call it "USELESS TOOTH" cos thatz what it is cheesy
Hahahaaha, useless indeed....Useless as 'p' in pneumonia

1 Like

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Caracta(f): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Explorers:

I won join abeg with sleekyshuga
LOL cheesy
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by daveP(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Caracta:

[size=8pt] angry

not fair that's all.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
[size=8pt] angry

not fair that's all.

grin
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by daveP(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Caracta:

grin
contunu watching you in 17D

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.