Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (79848 Views)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
magabounce:
@ explorers I thought polar beers and even fishes on some cases could be found in Antarctica??

Surprisingly polar bears are found in the north pole while penguins are found in the south pole ( where Antarctica is )
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Brigadier7:
Other countries are gonna remove our flag wen we mount it there

Lmao.... Please venture into comedy!!! So funny mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
please give Me wikipedia proof on slavery in Africa.the catholics church has done horrible things to humanity no doubt but to say the cause slavery Africa was their doong is an extraordinary claim that require an extraordinary wikipedia evidence
where did I say they are the cause? There was slavery in africa before before the Europeans.

Comprehend stuff before you quote.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
keep confusing yourself with dumb English that you don't even know the meaning .. Uncaused cause grin grin grin seriously? That should be the dumbest thing ever to say.

Abeg jare .. I'm going to bed. lemme know when you have something to say or proofs that this your uncaused cause truly exists and created everything as we know it.
yeah why was even wasting my time with this clown,good night,try to comprehend stuff
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by kabytexin: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
VERY EDUCATIVE
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2016
MetaHuman:
where did I say they are the cause? There was slavery in africa before before the Europeans.

Comprehend stuff before you quote.
you blame them for slave trade ,meanwhile good bye
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by stubbornman(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Explorers:
Nobody owns Antarctica.

Although a few nations, including Australia, Argentina, and the United Kingdom, have tried to lay claim to it over the years, it remains free of government and ownership. In 1959, the Antarctic Treaty was drafted, designating the land as "a natural reserve, devoted to peace and science." 48 nations have signed the treaty.

1 Like

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by mikejegede(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
please nigga what the f**k are u saying

so tell me man.what do u think happened to the water God used in flooding the earth back then... and tell me y is water so much in Antarctica that they are turning to ice every day by day...
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Djbaka(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2016
mikejegede:
undecidedFor me,I believe Antarctica is a deep freezer owned by GOD.that's were he is storing the water (FLOOD) he used in destroying the earth during the time of NOAH...So if I were u guys,I'll pray against global warming....
mikejegede:

so tell me man.what do u think happened to the water God used in flooding the earth back then... and tell me y is water so much in Antarctica that they are turning to ice every day by day...
Lol.. Bros. Take it easy. cheesy
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by pennytration(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
appyola:
God is marvelous, the mystery of Your kingdom is unsearchable.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
mikejegede:

those Antarctica dates 40 000 years ago,they even once harboured animal life.even so many theologians believe the biblical flood was local, it was not worldwide.English tranlators of the original Jewish manuscripts of the Bible was wrong.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by erusen: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2016
pennytration:
Why r u lying?
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by ichommy(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2016
LastMumu:
What bloody Kingdom is unsearchable? The Whites are discovering new and amazing things about our planet daily why we Africans still hold to this silly notion that the "work of God" is unsearchable or uncomprehendable. Bullshit! angry

Sweet
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by lepasharon(f): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Where are the ppl that say the earth is flat? lipsrsealed
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
you blame them for slave trade ,meanwhile good bye
who else is at the receiving end, the mastermind and the beneficiary of continental slave trade that brought about Christianity to africa?

Anyway, That is not even the point.
The point is,

You admitted catholics done bad stuff to Africa, they left, yet you still embraced their legacy which is their crappy religion.

The same religion is preventing you from thinking straight. The religion made you see your brother as the enemy because he doesn't believe what you believe.. It stopped from questioning stuffs you should or know stuff you should.

While those that brought this crappy religion to you are moving away from the ideas by embracing science which is practically the best idea humans ever had, your fellow Africans still think death is mysterious and only this jewish or arab god that was forced on her by slave masters can explain death or one invincible earth kingdom which is unsearchable.

How long are we gonna continue to be lazy and wait around for the white to feed u with the information that they have gathered through science?

6 Likes

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by RaptorX: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
why do we even need permission
Because they don't want you and I and everyone else to know that the globe map of the world is utter bs. That is why the ice wall in Antarctica is heavily guarded, admiral Byrd flew past that wall in the early part of the last century and recalled that he saw thick forests and large elephant like land mammals, he flew 500 miles deep into Antarctica before he was forced to turn back when he was running low on fuel.

1 Like

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Pdizzle(m): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Explorers:
Its a desert: Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.

permission to share your threads on another forum Sir
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by demsid(m): 1:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Pdizzle:

permission to share your threads on another forum Sir
permission granted,but add reference and source.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by josfamdl(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless u for this tanz sir
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by akigbemaru: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Artartica continent to write about.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Burger01(m): 4:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice piece of thread. smiley

I don't think I can live a day in Antarctica angry
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by toprealman: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:

Bros am available o, here am I send me grin
go comot ur wisdom teeth and appendix.....lemme know when u r done with that.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by toprealman: 4:53am On Mar 23, 2016
swtdrms:

U ds guys wee not kee m, naso una like ur country reach? After una go dey complain like sey u hate Nigeria. No worry, Buhari will send there as Nigera's Ambassador. Its called serving your father land
lol.....Oga I for prefer Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Venezuela or maybe UK.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by toprealman: 4:55am On Mar 23, 2016
dominique:

He went to North Pole not Antarctica

[img]http://3.bp..com/-R67Vupn3p5Q/VS0QRVcn7wI/AAAAAAAAFCQ/kIaKJ_nW3yQ/s280/aw.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the correction dear, mixed that one up. Glad some chics are good with current affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by jahB(m): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2016
RaptorX:
You know what's up... Antarctica is the edge of the flat earth and the earth extends into infinity when that edge is crossed. Why nobody is allowed to get to that ice wall which is heavily guarded and you need express permission from the world government to even go to Antarctica proper.
thats the same thing im thinking, if we were a globe moving thru space why would we see the same stars every night. or why is it that we always see the same picture of the globe earth taken in 1972.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by mekybabe1: 5:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Hennn! Nobody don lay claim? Okay na. Make I gather my things go land there as the president unopposed grin
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by mekybabe1: 5:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Jokes apart, this is one continent I barely knew about except that it's the coldest continent in the world. Thanks for this info!
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Funjosh(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2016
toprealman:
Thanks for the correction dear, mixed that one up. Glad some chics are good with current affairs

She is not a chics, Dominique is a darling kiss
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Liljeez(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
where I come from in Africa there are four seasons and it snows heavily in winter. We are near the south pole but not so near as for you guys are at the equator which is very hot. The southern and northern hemisphere are very cold in winter.
Is it South Africa
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
erusen:
what is "Jesus/Mohammed"
They are the two SuperFcuckers from the middleEast that have been Fvuccking up Africans and locked the black race in a Big Mental jail.
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Funjosh:
That is where I want to take Caracta and Aminat508 to for our Honey Moon cool cool
Are u Joking or what my own Aminat508
Re: Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. by Goke7: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2016
This is a very informative thread and I have read every page. God bless the op and for those who brought silly arguments not relevant to the thread, pls take a cue form the op. If all of us can be like him, Nigeria can become more developed especially in the area of research.

My knowledge has increased. Thank you explorer for adding more value to me and others here .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.