Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? (20908 Views)

I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / How To Dress For A Job Interview / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
dedons:
I have a one on one job interview with the Police force this week.

How do I dress for this interview?

Please I need professional advise from the experts in the house.

Thank you.
After using long leg you are now asking us this silly question abi. Anyway, all the best

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by kilokeys(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dress as u deem fit.

Make sure u carry money..

U ll start settling from the Gate to the main office

And extra money to settle on ur way out.

Settle in, settle out

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by onunwa21(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
Just a clean and well ironed shirt and a trouser will do. Look smart as well. All the best.
Make sure u ve white short with you.....
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by otunbabanks: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
;DUna no get chill at all.. Will say u go on a suit like any other private Interview... Thank me later..
smileyUna no get chill at all.. Will say u go on a suit like any other private Interview... Thank me later..
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by olatex25(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
look for well iron material trouser and a starch TM shirt, kill it wit confirm aba made well punish black shoe..... and u are good to go....
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by idu1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dress like this guy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yinkatolu:
who dey stay for gbagada here
me
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Cyojunior(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wu be dis weey dey. Ask question lik baby !!!
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
If someone like kachisbarbie will interview me, I will go on semi corporate but on a normal day, I will borrow police uniform from an inspector after I must have bribed him with N50.

Joke aside, long sleeve and pant trouser well ironed is fine. Good luck wink
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by flokii: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
@OP

shave & shine..

no beards, look smart and neat..

and remember to police well wen you get there... cheers
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by akanbiaa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
The OP has already got the job thru underground runs and indirectly advertising for those interested to be also called for interview to get in touch withouth him asking.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by samlambert(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dress corperate, with a smilling face, if possible go along wt your writting materials, good luck.
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Raydos: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
dedons:

Thank you.

You Wanna Start The Business Of 20, 20naira cheesy
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Abukc(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bab your head and shave your irungbon,iron your cloth and. don't allow the gator to too sharp.
Don't stop my car for road if they employed you,we be we we o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by flexyfranky(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Just look neat. A good T. Shirt, Whether jeans or material trousers but tuck the shirt in.

Note: no afro hair, shave your beards well and don't 4get to pray.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by fashalgm(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
menix:
1. Make sure u wear a black colour
2. Ensure the shirt nd trouser ve numerous pockets.
3. Go with low cut.

Note, police don't joke with the pocket issue because u must prove to them u can hide egunje while doing ur job..
[color=#000099][quote author=menix post=43979987]1. Make sure u wear a black colour
2. Ensure the shirt nd trouser ve numerous pockets.
3. Go with low cut.

Note, police don't joke with the pocket issue becau
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Ada9103(f): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm police job interview....that's a tough one. Here got an idea your birthday suit will be OK. You gonna stand out from the crowd. Peace!!
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Irore: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
dedons:

Thank you.

If na to be policeman or woman,don't dress and don't go.
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by scampy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
You must shave all your beards.... and best of luck with you.
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by DrObum(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wear a combat trouser with plenty big pockets!

They need to see that you can be very valuable to them on the highway! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by sonnie10: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Depending on the department you will work;

Traffic department, wear seat belt

Anti robbery, wear bullet proof

Chopper squad, wear parachute.

CID, wear muffty

Regular station guy, wear any uniform.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by jikolite: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
My Broda when police start to dey do private interview again? For the recruitment wey we all dey wait for? Na waoo..this OP your story get k lag oo
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by SOPIGO: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op u be be lie lie. Police is not employing.... Police is not CBN that employ @ d back..... Anyway if there is any connections don't forget to inform me pls
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by remigiusizunna(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Make beret or red cap is on ur head,its the most important. Remember to put some pieces of change in ur pocket
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by okimba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
OK ehhhhhhh, police interview, when police do recruitment. So you follow for this secret recruitment. God don catch you thanks for exposing your self. Wear prison cloth go the interview cos after there na Kirikiri we the carry you and your cohort go. End time interview....

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Police job interview?

How, when, where? So police sef dey do underground employment? Phew

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
don't forget to ask in the interview, 'why don't policemen wear neck ties? '
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
mind you, some crazy peeps in here will soon start advising you to dress like a policeman and even find where to hire a gun to take to the interview.

That is Nairaland for you!!!!

You have indirectly suggested that he dressed like a typical askari
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by Mac4u2nv(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked you mean you even want to go for the job? My friend be careful, this one that they didn't advertise the recruitment exercise, how are we sure this isn't going to be like the CBN illegal recruitment process? Abi are you the son of one of the top politicians? If no, be careful, they might just use you for target practise. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by flexty(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
dedons:

Thank you.
when did you apply? through which media did you apply? where is the interview venue?
#FAKEPOLICERECRUITEMENT
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by cmoney22222: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls wear black faded polo and customise it at the back, POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. U r good to go. That's how I got the job for my dream.
Re: How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? by corisande: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
my belle ooooo hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah a laff don finish me
The replies here na something else hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.