Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once (1151 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Hi all, my guy seems to know my neighbors even though he's only been invited to my house once.

I'm really curious as to how he found out.

Do you have any ideas?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by wiringdpt(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Kill it before it breeds angry angry angry
mamagee3:
Hi all, my guy seems to know my neighbors even though he's only been invited to my house once.

Do you have any ideas?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2016
wiringdpt:
Kill it before it breeds angry angry angry
Kill what?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Do you have a guy?

Them swear for the guy. How person go see you in this your condition, still de date you?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Do you have a guy?

Them swear for the guy. How person go see you in this your condition, still de date you?
oluwa oooo

1 Like

Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Davash222(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Do you have a guy?

I give up!

2 Likes

Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 16, 2016
The Lord is ya strength
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Gothblackgal(f): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Maybe he likes you smiley and think you are young and pretty... but nah, probably he has been there before grin
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by Jac007(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Do you have a guy?

That was gross!
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by FTbomb(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
mamagee3:

Do you have any ideas?
so how is that a problem?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by wiringdpt(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
How do you feel when you're called stupid?
mamagee3:

Kill what?
Re: My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once by richidinho(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Unclad Video Of Female Comedy Lelepons / Man Marries A 10ft Cobra He Believes Is His Reincarnated Girlfriend (see Photos) / Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.