Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. (1621 Views)

How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Well, he had already made arrangment with one of these bulk sms dealers on what to do. So we were in this fast food joint when he invited one girl. While around, he handed over his phone to the girl to hold...browsing all the browsables in the phone. During this period as already programmed, an alert enters my guy's phone and it read " FirstBank: your account has been debited with N20,000, and your new account balance is N6,700, 678.16". Since he already knew the motive behind the text and the girl being the one that was holding the phone at the moment, he asked the girl to check what the text was and behold, the girl checked and saw the available balance, believe me she went crasy over the guy. Her countenance changed and she seemed to be in-love with the guy.

Hmmmmm, to cut the long story short, that was the method the guy used in trapping down two cute chicks this night and they all seemed overly in-love with him due to the available balance they saw...girls with money eh.

I didnt even know until he made me know that it was all scammed.

May God have mercy on this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Kingsasian(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
I love that format o
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
ATM chicks grin
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by YorubaWoman: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided

Awon omo kekeke

Gbogbo goke mole so yi, yo dopin lojo kan
Mo gbon o di sepe mogo bayi

Awon obinrin mi na o si ye be mo okunrin tori owo

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
The chick no doubt is a karishika grin

Ts good sha,at least we know were she stands,unlike the ones wey dey form holy holy until yhu are fooled and yhu settle down with them,Then they proceed to milk yhu dry grin
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by ikescope: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cunny woman die..Cunny man bury am...#fullstop
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by okuneddie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
I know of a guy that do such with his partner in crime when we were serving in Jalingo......he saved his friends number with Zenith bank and that one will send their already formatted text......some Corpers and locals that love money do fall for such sha.....intact most ladies do fall but the sensible ones no send......some ladies that won't love u before will start growing feelings as if Na vegetable

2 Likes

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Olasco93: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
What is the Moral of this story?

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by olatex25(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
lol.... badest guyz eva liveth
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
YorubaWoman:
undecided
Awon omo kekeke
Gbogbo goke mole so yi, yo dopin lojo kan Mo gbon o di sepe mogo bayi
Awon obinrin mi na o si ye be mo okunrin tori owo
Translated:
Little children.
All these braggings and beating of the chest will end one day.
The one who thinks he is wise now says "So I am this foolish?"
And some women will not stop frolicking around men because of money.

4 Likes

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Godsgal(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wat shall it profit ur friend, after his little trick, he cannot meet up with the demands from the gals. SMH

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by YorubaWoman: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Generals03:

Translated:

Little children.

All these braggings and beating of the chest will end one day.

The one who thinks he is wise now says "So I am this foolish?"

And some women will not stop frolicking around men because of money.
Ah buroda!

E mo pe sango nigba erun o sad
Ko si laburu na
smiley
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by ITbomb(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Be Inspired
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Rotab4life: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Godsgal:
Wat shall it profit ur friend, after his little trick, he cannot meet up with the demands from the gals. SMH

Which demands. Is he their father

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by chigoizie7(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Godsgal:

The idea was to play the babe, fùck her and run.
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Olasco93:
What is the Moral of this story?
Be wise for 419ners are everywhere.
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol :::
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by rawpadgin(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2016
shocked
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Jclement(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Sharp Guy!!!! but the day wey kasala go burst..
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by ba7man(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
I hate living a lie........ if I tell you "I garrit" cool....... it's true.

What's the point she runs into you later and she's in her new man's car and you're sweating at a bustop?

Would the fact you've slept with her help your situation then?......... she sef go shame for you.
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by frisby: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Godsgal:

Demands? Lmao!
You honestly assume this dude plans on staying around for anything beyond a shag?
He doesn't care what her opinions of him will be afterwards, provided he already got what he wanted.
Re: How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. by Kanyekels(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Gold diggers everywhere. Dem girls go avoid the thread like say na ebola,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Her Money Not Her Body / Shade Said She Would Kiss Me Mouth To Mouth If And Only If... (pics) / 71-year-old Widow, Marries A 17-year-old Boy, 3 Weeks After Meeting Him At Her S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.