Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. (2537 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Guys: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of The Girls You Pick At The Club (pics) / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
She Slept With Her Snake And Then The Vet Told Her Something Shocking

This is a true story about a woman from India who lived in the Middle Ages and had a pet snake, python, which she loved so much. The snake was 4 meters long and looked healthy. However, one day her unusual pet just stopped eating.

This lack of appetite in the snake continued over a few weeks. The desperate woman tried everything she could and offered anything that a snake would like to strangle and eat. Nothing worked, and finally the woman took her loving pet to the veterinarian as a last resort.

The vet listened to the woman carefully and asked, “Does your snake sleep with you at night, wrap around you closely and spread out throughout its length?”

The woman was surprised and with a lot of hope she said, “Yes! Yes! It does it every day and it makes me so sad because I see something asking of me, and I cannot help it feel better.”

Then, the vet said something shocking and most unexpected. “Madam, your pet is not sick; it is just preparing to eat you.” Yes, the python wasn’t sick but it has been preparing to eat her instead!

“Every time, it is creeping and “hugging” you, wrapping around your body, it is checking size to weigh how a great meal you are and how it must be prepared before the attack. And yes, it does not eat, in order to have enough space to digest you more easily,” the vet said.

This story comes with a moral – Even people close to you, whom you are very affectionate with, can, have mean intentions. You need to identify the snake around you and their true intent. Hugs and kisses are not always honest.

Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

Source: Anonymous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by missingrib(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmm...food for thought.. but the issue is that when someone have this mentality to have friends will be very difficult. God should just be our shield that's all.

1 Like

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Enemies make better friends...

And

Friends make the best of enemies

2 Likes

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
"Only those you trust can betray you." - Nathan Rahl, Sword of Truth (stone of tears)
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by missvera(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmm.....that's why I don't trust anyone in this life not even my own parents.
Onikun lomo ika.

1 Like

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Richiy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
What should be said instead is that do not give anybody 100% of your trust. Still leave some percentages for mistakes as we are all human.

Anybody that does not trust at all will most definitely not enjoy life as you will always be paranoid, negative,bitter and judgmental.

Plus I wouldn't hesitate to kick negative energy away from my life.

If something goes wrong, life still goes on. YOLO! cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Smellymouth: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okk
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richiy:
What should be said instead is that do not give anybody 100% of your trust. Still leave some percentages for mistakes as we are all human. Anybody that does not trust at all will most definitely not enjoy life as you will always be paranoid, negative,bitter and judgmental. Plus I wouldn't hesitate to kick negative energy away from my life. If something goes wrong, life still goes on. YOLO! cheesy wink

Richy Rich, this your voodoo statistics mad gan o...
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Drefan:
"Only those you trust can betray you." - Nathan Rahl, Sword of Truth (stone of tears)

Those Legend of the seeker epigrams just never fade from memory...
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Richiy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Richy Rich, this your voodoo statistics mad gan o...
grin grin
Only my instincts are a 100% trustworthy. grin grin

That said, do you want to know what my instincts say about you grin
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richiy:

grin grin
Only my instincts are a 100% trustworthy. grin grin
That said, do you want to know what my instincts say about you grin

As a matter of fact, I'm curious to know. What did your fail-proof instincts say about me? grin
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Richiy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

As a matter of fact, I'm curious to know. What did your fail-proof instincts say about me? grin

That 1) You are a Darkened grin 2) That you are a rebel

Am I right or am I right grin cheesy wink
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richiy:

That 1) You are a Darkened grin 2) That you are a rebel Am I right or am I right grin cheesy wink
Is this your idea of humour?; if yes, you just failed woefully. grin
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by tpiah01: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
What a creepy story.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Richiy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Is this your idea of humour?; if yes, you just failed woefully. grin

You must be from Mars grin Everyone usually tells me I am funny. If they say it, it should have a semblance of truth wink
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by ClassCaptain(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Drefan:

nathan rahl ... Dey shld have continued that legend of the seeker jare
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by nikkypearl(f): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
Hmm
sounds horrifying?
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Those Legend of the seeker epigrams just never fade from memory...
That book is priceless. It made me view the world in a whole new light. I don't think I would find another book as rare in its capability to replace it. I have never loved a book this way that it meant so much to me.
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

nathan rahl ... Dey shld have continued that legend of the seeker jare
You mean the TV series? Yes, it was endearing. Got hooked to the very end. Have you seen the novels? They are actually far more interesting a ride and a joy to read. Check them out. You won't regret it one bit.
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Drefan:

You mean the TV series? Yes, it was endearing. Got hooked to the very end. Have you seen the novels? They are actually far more interesting a ride and a joy to read. Check them out. You won't regret it one bit.

the only one i read was wizard first rule. The novel is quite bulky mehn..

But very interesting and darken rahl in the tv series played by craig parker was such a perfect villain
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by petux(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
who the trust don help??
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by bqlekan(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmmm....

to be edited
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by boboLIL(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
See as I de scroll down small small ,,, cos I'm allergic to snakes...thnk God no snake pix here

Thanks. Fr the advice
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

the only one i read was wizard first rule. The novel is quite bulky mehn..
After blazing through wizard's first rule my unquenchable thirst powered by crazy excitement wouldn't let me pause so I hungrily rushed off to book 2 and since then I haven't stopped.

It is bulky and that's partly because he took time and care to describe events vividly to precision so that readers can capture and picture the world he conceived in his brilliant mind. He's quite talented.
But very interesting and darken rahl in the tv series played by craig parker was such a perfect villain
Yeah, true. Darken Rahl is certainly the perfect (that's the right word to describe him) villain to contend with. What's more, he is artful, intelligent, innovative, imposing, and has a commanding aura. Frankly speaking I took my time to follow up his intriguing dialogues plus he had a good accent to add to the mix.
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Enemies make better friends...

And

Friends make the best of enemies
Robert greene
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richiy:
What should be said instead is that do not give anybody 100% of your trust. Still leave some percentages for mistakes as we are all human. Anybody that does not trust at all will most definitely not enjoy life as you will always be paranoid, negative,bitter and judgmental. Plus I wouldn't hesitate to kick negative energy away from my life. If something goes wrong, life still goes on. YOLO! cheesy wink

Insightful.

1 Like

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Titilayooni(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
missingrib:
hmmm...food for thought.. but the issue is that when someone have this mentality to have friends will be very difficult. God should just be our shield that's all.
God help those whom help themselves....Friendship is a NO for me now,av learnt that a long time

1 Like

Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Oluwawapelumi(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Noted
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by tpiah01: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
missingrib:

There is nobody who doesnt like to have friends.

However, depending on circumstances, sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is not so simple.

Regardless, I agree God's protection is paramount.
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by frubben(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Same way God trust u everytime and u kiss and huge him, only to go back and betray him by fucking does little girl in ur street. Wise up abeg. Who are d friends we all are, so we should all stop forming wat I don't knw abeg.

MtwEeeeeeeeeee
Re: Why you should be very careful of those closest to you. by Odunharry(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
True talk op... pretence and lies is the order of the day for some people

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This ? (picture) / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. / The Best Way To Know Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.