Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,118 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? (3265 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
I have been wondering what plays the major role in wooing and getting girls, is it flows of the guy or his physique?
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by SINZ: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Game.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Ay04z(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
money
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
All of em join.. But guys should something.. Ladies do not like guys that are in a rush.. Like yhu meet a girl.. And b4 5secs yhu Don dey find number... Person like mhe yhu go old.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
The X factor
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by sandraanakebe(f): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
It depends,,,sometimes both
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Tyrabarbara(f): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
MANNY sotta like you need to work with cool fmcheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by taiocol: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
All About the Benjamin

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
All of em join.. But guys should something.. Ladies do not like guys that are in a rush.. Like yhu meet a girl.. And b4 5secs yhu Don dey find number... Person like mhe yhu go old.. undecided
sorry no mind my busy body o. Na club una go or party? @dp

Who wears slippers to club/party? shocked shocked
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Being yourself
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Draei: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Appearance & presentation i guess
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by slimthugchime(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:

jesu creste, who be those winches wey dey your d.p shocked undecided
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by slimthugchime(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
sorry no mind my busy body o. Na club una go or party? @dp

Who wears slippers to club/party? shocked shocked

first ask if those things for that party na humanbeings shocked
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Etzakoos(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
First Apperance And Personalty
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
It depends. Some ladies are attracted to physique, some your charisma, some are attracted to composure, some intelligence, others money, some are just waiting for any guy to talk to them, nothing attracts those ones
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by redarrr(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Guy, there re different ways of getting girls. First of all, there are some gals which they just want guys to lie to dem while there re some na romantic tins they want(I. e going outings) and most of dem owo ni koko(i.e if there is moni u can do anything)... So bro choose anyone...
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchime:

first ask if those things for that party na humanbeings shocked
Jeez! Hahahahahahaha I didn't wanna talk about Them cuz I don't want to sound too cold lol
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Calm down... Breath in.. Breath out... grin

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Confidence.

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by redarrr(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=54061656]All of em join.. But guys should something.. Ladies do not like guys that are in a rush.. Like yhu meet a girl.. And b4 5secs yhu Don dey find number... Person like mhe yhu go old..
What doesn't work for u can work for someone else
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Jeez! Hahahahahahaha I didn't wanna talk about Them cuz I don't want to sound too cold lol
and one drunk innocent guy will mistakenly carry one home undecided
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Such is life. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
ehen, so u mean if I'm taking it gently and not being in a rush, you will let me into ur estate?

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by reyscrub(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Your article should be classified to know the type of girl you mean. Any way when in need of girl and not wife material, you can get depend on your theory O format.

Don't ever think that girl cares for your dick factor, dick? dick khe? na him she go take meet up for life game?

Nothing concerns gf with your physique being short, tall, hands, eloquent, dwarf, lancky even disable posture no concern my ladies out there.

Once you have their remote in your pocket loaded, you command their attention no matter how high and heavy she might be.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=redarrr post=54062028][/quote]

I... Meant most ladies *
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:

For this trash yhu posted.. Make thunder settle down fire yhu.. Ewu idiat..

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by reyscrub(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:

For this trash yhu posted.. Make thunder settle down fire yhu.. Ewu idiat..

Waiting nah? Why want thunder him? You be sango deity so? Nah through he talk na. Abi shey those thing wey they club nah human being so?

Sometimes I do wonder when God packed sensitive radiation cell for female body for attraction, the girl themselves go they go public and open shop free of charge.

I will never allow my wife to be to use any open body materia but I don't care to over use any free take gift outside there.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yhu call that "open body material?"... Guy lemme noh just answer..

Whatever rocks yhur boat dude..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by mazizitonene(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin that pix tho grin just be like edo witches association club meeting....
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu call that "open body material?"... Guy lemme noh just answer..

Whatever rocks yhur boat dude..

Why so pained?

The girls there are all ugly... So why feeling pained?

One even wore bathroom slippers to a club!

I wonder which guy would ask for your number cheesy

Maybe Agebro
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes smiley smiley of the beholder.. That said..

Why are squeezing yhur rumpled face every time yhu see my posts.. Niggur.. Am I the cause of yhur life's misfortune? If ugliness could kill I bet you'll be a weapon of mass destruction..

It's a pity the only thing you've tested positive to is hiv.. How did I know? Yhur foolish thread said it all..

Little wonder you've been rejected even by the least good looking of girls...

Dearie hooligans of yhur calibre are meant to be spat on smiley..

I spit on yhur wrinkled scrotum..
BiafranBushBoy:

Why so pained?

The girls there are all ugly... So why feeling pained?

One even wore bathroom slippers to a club!

I wonder which guy would ask for your number cheesy

Maybe Agebro

1 Like

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Beauty is in the eyes smiley smiley of the beholder.. That said..

Why are squeezing yhur rumpled face every time yhu see my posts.. Niggur.. Am I the cause of yhur life's misfortune? If ugliness could kill I bet you'll be a weapon of mass destruction..

It's a pity the only thing you've tested positive to is hiv.. How did I know? Yhur foolish thread said it all..

Little wonder you've been rejected even by the least good looking of girls...

Dearie hooligans of yhur calibre are meant to be spat on smiley..

I spit on yhur wrinkled scrotum..

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy...

The beholder must be a blind man!

It isn't my fault that the girls in your picture looks like where witches are having a conference grin

I guess you are that short one on black!! cheesy grin.. I can sponsor your surgery tho shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Visits A Guy At His School Hostel And This Happened / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals / Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.