Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting (83199 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by columbus007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Does it have ta be undecided
grin
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
columbus007:
grin
See,you already know
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
repogirl:
when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. tongue
same here... but guess whatWe could both place bet on it aside the no mutual attachment!!!You name your bet and we'd fix a date for us to meet...We could both decide to make a video just so no1 feels cheated after the excapade.
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by babysophie(f): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm. Dts paying for gud sex,nt trial n error finz.
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by repogirl(f): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
hilaomo:
same here... but guess whatWe could both place bet on it aside the no mutual attachment!!!You name your bet and we'd fix a date for us to meet...We could both decide to make a video just so no1 feels cheated after the excapade.
lmao! Who go do dat one with you?

Anyway don't worry, thanks but I'll pass on your offer.
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by ohenhen1: 3:57am On Mar 23, 2016
There are videos you can watch online. It is actually not that hard.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:
lmao! Who go do dat one with you?

Anyway don't worry, thanks but I'll pass on your offer.
we both know that you'd so love to feel that sweet sensation while squirting...but I'd let this slide under the heading called PRETENCE!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2016
ohenhen1:
There are videos you can watch online. It is actually not that hard.

grin grin
says who
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by repogirl(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
hilaomo:
we both know that you'd so love to feel that sweet sensation while squirting...but I'd let this slide under the heading called PRETENCE!!!
lmao! And I label yours under DESPERATION! Na only you dey make person squirt for Nigeria? Free me na.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Who can't do this??... It's as simple as ABC... Only fingers are needed
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2016
repogirl:
lmao! And I label yours under DESPERATION! Na only you dey make person squirt for Nigeria? Free me na.
me desperateWAKA!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oh you guys quit it. African sex is so primitive, there is no forplay, no stripping in a sexy way, to some other chics, they dontveven like to be touched town below. They just want straight up friction, going in and out, not even kissing. Some women dont even care to shower, that goes for the men too.
There is no difference between two dogs humping and a couple having sex.

Sexology is real, its a real job, and not so many Africans know much about sex. If we were to do a survey and ask afrivan men what it means to please and satisfy a woman, the answers you will get will be urterly shocking, atleast this guy and his clients have matured enough and the men of these couples are men enough to accept that they dont do enough to satisfy there women, there are plenty of grown ass women in Africa who have never experienced an orgasm!
There are women who have experience orgasm of some sort but they dont even know they can sqirt, then they get a guy that knows how to press the right buttons and walla! they sqirt uncontrolably and realise that the whole time they have been having sex since they came of age, they have been doing it wrong.

For guys its pretty straigh, but for the ladies....Women are mysterious creatures
Re: Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting by Tobium1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lilimax:
See question shocked

Na question de bring ansa, if u've squirted before, lemme know and elaborate on it so I can understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.