Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex (3632 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by thesicilian: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
misspicy:

Or so you heard?

meaning you haven't even been with one and you concluded your generalization on hearsay.

you are a learner undecided

@OP you say she feels pains,and you expect her to be active during a sexual row,can you be less selfish and help her enjoy the act too?

HABA angry

make some research about the cause of pain,help her overcome it,talk to her,then teach her,with time you should enjoy sex together
Hahahaha... I was just looking for trouble sha...

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by Mcbussy(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2016
6fit:
When u marry her then u can come back to ask for solution

Heheehehe grin.... This is where girls get it wrong. I mean, why would he marry sum1 he knows he'll be needing a user manual for? grin cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by GenLiberty(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
LOL
Bros is either your selfie stick is small or it is small..
D babe Neva see anything..
Drink rat poison ur Selfie stick go craze.

If the same act persists try giving her a HIGH FIVE on her face..
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by NiRfreak(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Buy her mojo....Shikena.
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by okuneddie(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2016
since she is like a dead wood, set her on fire and let her burn
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by efficientleke(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
do you guys do pre-intimacy?... or you just jump straight into the knacking... guy u just have to warm up her engine with some pre-intimacy...put her in the mood... kissing... going down on her... believe me she won't even know when her body will start to respond
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
If she was good in bed you would have been fast to say "baby you are too sweet grin"
Now she is not you came here to tell us...

Go back and tell her and proffer solutions to the thing you call a problem... Teach her, everyone can learn
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
It maybe because she's not feelin d size of ur dicckkk, if she's laxed. A gel once told me she don fuccck tire. She does not feel d excitement much, cos she has had excess in d past.
Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by MRBrownJ: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
why is everyone talking about dikc size as if this would make any difference?! so you guys believe that women should only participate/interact in the bedroom when the dikc hit the right spot?! bwaaaah highly laughable!!!!

here is a clue: if she is stiff as a log during f0replay then you shouldnt even continue, until she shows some sort of desire for you to continue (or her to participate). only a very desperate/depraved or cruel man would happily bang that log away, as if all was great/normal... i mean, what/where would the satisfaction be in mounting such gal anyway?

sadly, many of our African brothas are inadequate in the bedroom, and therefore they actually believe that violating (aka hurting her as hard as they can) could solve the issue, because pain and discomfort is "interaction" in their mind.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex by deholly(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
thanks to all DAT made sense and to those making stupid commen keep d stupidity in ur blood going .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) / Click Here: Rate My Picture / I Wont Take It Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.