Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (41046 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Nigerian Lecturers Are Still Using Old Methods To Teach - NACOSS President / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
FTC on paqe 1........la cram la pour......no understanding...... No practicals
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by benedictnsi(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
[size=14pt] I am a proud ECONOMIST..... and I can defend that any time, anyday.... Anywhere [/size]
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by mamaafrik(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
How i wish those lecturers too get the project wey dem go dey do like we student,yansh go open and alot of pafun ,lovinda and stenches na hin we go dey see,maybe dat go cool the nerve of dat kokoshin head man dat always yelled "you people are not serious,ohhhhkay!!".where is my morafecking passpo!!
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by 5starmilitant: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
School is only a place where we are made to believe that only the best succeed in life. But after school, it's the strong that succeed and not the best.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by yehmi01(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
timidapsin:
undecided [size=14pt]Like if you didnt Laugh[/size] undecided

Don't see what's funny in this as well.

Its sad really to even make a joke out of something that is so terrible and pathetic undecided embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by ollyboy009(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
lizpedra:
These is bad not really funny i don't know what we have in stock for OUR future generation
Nothing bro... Cos there isn't any future generation in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Icon4s(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
toposi4naija:
FTC on paqe 1........la cram la pour......no understanding...... No practicals

Sorry you only almost made it. grin
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by MadCow1: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Davicjoe:
Funny But True… All Nigerian Students Need To See This – Do You Agree With This

Disclaimer:- This is just for Fun | Truth be told, This is what is happening in our Institution.

Read below:-

Lecturers in Federal University of Technology, Faculty of Engineering boarded a plane and when the plane was about to take off. The pilot said welcome on board ladies and gentlemen. May I be pleased to inform you that this plane was manufactured by your students in the university and this is its first time of flying. Thats a good news isn’t it?

Immediately they heard that, everybody ran out of the plane except one professor who sat comfortably.

People were surprised and rushed to ask him why he’s still sitting. He smiled and replied there’s no need to run out because if its true that this plane was made by our students. Then with what we taught them I’m very sure that the plane will not even move…

Enjoy!!!

You all should be sincere, Do you think you can fit into the Industry efficiently? Science students in Nigeria, here is a question for you all.

Must be UNIBEN!

The Only University where Mechanical Engineering students graduate as Mechanics and Electrical Engineering Students Graduate as Electricians.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Icon4s:

Sorry you only almost made it. grin

Re check bro.....paqe 1
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by 247Dior(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2016
yinkson:

we get there someday
Joseph the dreamer spotted
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Ekakamba: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
& the he.diot shamelessly smiled and spit shit.
Davicjoe:
He smiled and replied there’s no need to run out because if its true that this plane was made by our students. Then with what we taught them I’m very sure that the plane will not even move…
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by dunsin125: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Lols........we r in d last days
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] I am a proud ECONOMIST..... and I can defend that any time, anyday.... Anywhere [/size]
Who ask u?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by sheubaba2013: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
The international community will just be laughing at us. Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by benedictnsi(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
charliboy654:
Who ask u?

Your fada
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Icon4s(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
toposi4naija:

Re check bro.....paqe 1

OK PAGE1 grin

Congratulations for making it.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by skimmy39: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2016
DRY
Davicjoe:

Disclaimer:- This is just for Fun | Truth be told, This is what is happening in our Institution.

Lecturers in Federal University of Technology, Faculty of Engineering boarded a plane and when the plane was about to take off. The pilot said welcome on board ladies and gentlemen. May I be pleased to inform you that this plane was manufactured by your students in the university and this is its first time of flying. Thats a good news isn’t it?

Immediately they heard that, everybody ran out of the plane except one professor who sat comfortably.

People were surprised and rushed to ask him why he’s still sitting. He smiled and replied there’s no need to run out because if its true that this plane was made by our students. Then with what we taught them I’m very sure that the plane will not even move…

Enjoy!!!

You all should be sincere, Do you think you can fit into the Industry efficiently? Science students in Nigeria, here is a question for you all.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by okuneddie(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Idrhas:
Not here in ABU, Zaria .

is ABU Zaria not in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by jericco1(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
over rated...study a simple course.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by dustydee: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by ekoson95(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
hazyfm1:
grin grin grin grin grin

THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM IN NIGERIA IS A SCAM

Bros, are you related to Asari Dokubo?
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by bennymark(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
We have mastered the art of craming to pass. We Nigerians are more after 'paper qualification' than balancing paper with intellect, that is why employers keep complaining about our graduates.

I studied Electrical and Computer Engineering in FUT Minna, and while we were in 500 a colleague could still not do the school fee payment which was online on the school portal. And then him dey study 'computer' God will see us thru

Davicjoe:

Enjoy!!!

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Abee79(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
merits:
Guyz am not here to comment,all what I need from you all is prayer.here are my request from almighty God:
(1)Beautiful house.
(2)Fine car.
(3)Cool cash.
(4)Good house wife.
Kindly hit like to support me in prayer,and I wish you all the same as I wish myself the best in life.
Amen
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you
Matthew 6:33
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by merits(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Abee79:

Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you
Matthew 6:33
ok tnx.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
stupid post stupid op... mtchew
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
dan9ice:
That means, they don't even know what they are teaching

Nigerian education system is a joke as far as I'm concerned. Please remain sugarcane for me lol grin
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by repogirl(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Funny but very true.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2016
This is real food for thought. What have our Science and technology university graduates been able to achieve for this country.?

Why do we have to import artisans and technicians from asia, emirates and other countries to fill roles that our science and tech graduates could do?

look at simple things like wiring a house, fixin a car, fabricating simple machines to mill rice, process cassava into gari etc.

I dont blame the students sha, its the system which has despised any vocation that involves wearing jeans and chinos and working under the sun or in the field, we love wearing suits and sitting in air conditioned offices, where we while away time and form all sorts of rubbish.

We fight for job positions to show off that we have arrived instead of facing the responsibility o
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Faru1(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
This scenario explain why there's increase in level of unemployment rate in the country.
Gone were the days when employers of labour undertaken the training of graduate employee not minding the huge amount of money involves.
My message is let there be a teaching in our institutions of what is needed in the labour market!
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by desunit(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
grin Just picturing it in my mind how the lecturers would be struggling to escape from that single door.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Taryur3(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
This got me laughing like seriously.thanks Op for putting smile on my face this morning after the angry mode with my bank.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by HirstMOG(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Even their textbooks are sourced from the Internet, and they proud to force students to buy them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. / Madonna University Bans Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.