Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) (37984 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
World bank, where's my own invite embarassed

I also applied naaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by whiiteroses(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
dazzle101:
World bank, where's my own invite embarassed
I also applied naaaaaaaaaaa

did you get a regret mail?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by juliebrown: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Got an assessment invite also.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by subseaman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
whiiteroses:

I applied also no invite yet o not even regret mail,what do you think
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by whiiteroses(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
subseaman:
I applied also no invite yet o not even regret mail,what do you think

Dont really know. i got a link to the assessment though.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
whiiteroses:

Not even gotten a link for the test
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by omadolph: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
I got the invite too.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by flamxy682(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good evening,

You guys should stop the panicking. According to how last year's own was done, the assessment invite was sent based on SPECIALTY AREAS such as operations, finance, mgt accounting, etc.

The only time you should panic is when you were not sent a mail when your specialty area was sent.

For those that applied for operations, yours will be sent last, unless it has been changed.
Good luck to you all.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by edikes: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
You all should visit http://www.yblnigeria.com/job-market/. It is a new site for Job vacancies. Thousands of vacancies there that you can help yourself with. Regularly updated and it’s easy to navigate.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kudus007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
pls does that got the invite, what role did u apply for? I applied finance nd no invite yet..
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
kudus007:
pls does that got the invite, what role did u apply for? I applied finance nd no invite yet..

Also applied to finance... no invite as well, could this mean they've not started sending out mails for the finance role?

Some clarity would be welcomed from anyone with valuable info.... btw guys that have been invited what role did u apply to?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by emandman: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2016
I applied for finance and one other one and I got d mail for assessment
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2016
I applied for finance and I have received link for assessment

Please I need a link where I can practice shl, a good link please.

dazzle101:

Also applied to finance... no invite as well, could this mean they've not started sending out mails for the finance role?

Some clarity would be welcomed from anyone with valuable info.... btw guys that have been invited what role did u apply to?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by folyinc123: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Just finished my assessment. Nice one.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 14, 2016
librangyps:

Ok thanks!

Try www.shl.com

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2016
folyinc123:
Just finished my assessment. Nice one.

Please talk to us.... What was the format of the questions? Please say something
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
flamxy682:
Good evening,

You guys should stop the panicking. According to how last year's own was done, the assessment invite was sent based on SPECIALTY AREAS such as operations, finance, mgt accounting, etc.

The only time you should panic is when you were not sent a mail when your specialty area was sent.

For those that applied for operations, yours will be sent last, unless it has been changed.
Good luck to you all.

Please bro, what's the nature of the questions?? Person mind no dey at ease oh.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by noblejoeuc: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Pls share with us the nature of the question
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by funkystanl(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
librangyps:

https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests

Register and take the deductive reasoning test.
The wbg AP started last year I guess. Ppl do not have much experience on it. But taking the practise test can help.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by flamxy682(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
cuteguy007:

Please bro, what's the nature of the questions?? Person mind no dey at ease oh.

The question will btw 50mins to 1hr or more. The questions are mostly logical. There is a section for personality test sha.

Before you start the test, make sure u have enough time and no disturbance. Its tiring sha. You will be given a week to complete your test and submit it.

If you are lucky to pass this stage you will be called for a phone interview or so (I didn't pass this stage).

Its very good to be optimistic bro., just know that this is a worldwide recruitment with 100 of thousands who have applied. Don't put ur mind into d job that much.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2016
funkystanl:

https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests

Register and take the deductive reasoning test.
The wbg AP started last year I guess. Ppl do not have much experience on it. But taking the practise test can help.

You are the best

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by frajoe2reel: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
please those that have taken the test, is the deductive reasoning the same with the logical reasoning that has picture representation.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by hero8866: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Congratulations to people who were selected
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by ebuka999: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Congrats to successful people
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Bandura(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
ebuka999:
Congrats to successful people

thanks. Done with my assessment
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bandura:

thanks. Done with my assessment
hello, the deductive reasoning is it diagrammatic, or did each question contain an illustration after which you were asked something like which of these statement must be true?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Bandura(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
librangyps:
hello, the deductive reasoning is it diagrammatic, or did each question contain an illustration after which you were asked something like which of these statement must be true?

There was no diagramatic interpretation in the test
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bandura:

Guy be elaborate... Not this short answer.. Give examples.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Soulmate05(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
cuteguy007:

Guy be elaborate... Not this short answer.. Give examples.
He should give you the breakdown of the questions? I laugh in Spanish!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bandura:

thanks, will take mine tonight
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Bandura(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Soulmate05:
He should give you the breakdown of the questions? I laugh in Spanish!

Help me tell them o. The test taker should be prepared anyway; more of personality test and few of deductive reasoning but timed in the same sequence. 56minutes for the test

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2016
assessment completed, quite lengthy i must say and somewhat tiring. gen went off while i was still on it and my laptop battery has like 2minutes life... i ran out half naked to put the gen back on grin cheesy

our home security man is mandated to put off all gen at 12midnight, i guess i should have started earlier.
i still finished sha

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.