Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) (37982 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by frajoe2reel: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2016
was doing my test now and the test site went unavailable what can i do about that?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nobleudeme: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:
assessment completed, quite lengthy i must say and somewhat tiring. gen went off while i was still on it and my laptop battery has like 2minutes life... i ran out half naked to put the gen back on grin cheesy

our home security man is mandated to put off all gen at 12midnight, i guess i should have started earlier.
i still finished sha
smiley u sha finished.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nobleudeme: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2016
I was hunting for test practice last night online but ended up almost taking the test...I had to run..!! Anyway for those that have written I wish you all well but for those people like me that's just too scared to blow up this good chance up, here's what I found out. Deductive reasoning test can be in the form of both diagramatic n logical reasoning (hypothesis, conditional and conclusion statements)

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:
assessment completed, quite lengthy i must say and somewhat tiring. gen went off while i was still on it and my laptop battery has like 2minutes life... i ran out half naked to put the gen back on grin cheesy

our home security man is mandated to put off all gen at 12midnight, i guess i should have started earlier.
i still finished sha

Can someone do any realistic practice
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Try the link from your mail again, then sign in , don't register again o, just sign in, and continue assessment.

frajoe2reel:
was doing my test now and the test site went unavailable what can i do about that?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
theoptimist298:

Can someone do any realistic practice

Not really, but go https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests and practice deductive reasoning tests. The other test is just to know your behaviour in the workplace and around you.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nobleudeme: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:

Not really, but go https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests and practice deductive reasoning tests. The other test is just to know your behaviour in the workplace and around you.

How do you know your score...is it immediately or we still have to wait till 30th April as earlier in the mail
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Till 30th
nobleudeme:

How do you know your score...is it immediately or we still have to wait till 30th April as earlier in the mail
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Senorita123(f): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Pls is the personality test also objective questions?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Senorita123:
Pls is the personality test also objective questions?
it is in the form of a very lengthy questionnaire or survey
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Perotti: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
I should take mine tonight...#Believe.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Senorita123(f): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:
it is in the form of a very lengthy questionnaire or survey
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by femi20166: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks good people for sharing your idea. Never new every thing is on Nairaland
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by juliebrown: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Done with my assessment.

i beg any body wey never do make him make sure him don chop wella b4 e start ooooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
I'm telling you, eat, drink, use toilet, before u start... cheesy
juliebrown:
Done with my assessment.

i beg any body wey never do make him make sure him don chop wella b4 e start ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by whiiteroses(f): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:

hi
please when you used this link to practice the deductive reasoning test, did you have to re-register using the link world bank sent?
i used the my exact name i registered with world bank application to practice the test.. i haven't done the real test though
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by wendy1992: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
frajoe2reel:

If it is a server issue, World will allow you start all over. But if it is your local network cause am afraid
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
whiiteroses:

hi
please when you used this link to practice the deductive reasoning test, did you have to re-register using the link world bank sent?
i used the my exact name i registered with world bank application to practice the test..
kind of confused. embarassed i haven't done the real test though

I used different nickname and different email address to register for the practice test. But since u already used same address, shl will not send ur score from the practice to WBG.

Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by whiiteroses(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
librangyps:

I used different nickname and different email address to register for the practice test. But since u already used same address, shl will not send ur score from the practice to WBG.

Nothing do you

Thanks. would just send cebglobal/SHL a mail to clarify.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
whiiteroses:

Thanks. would just send cebglobal/SHL a mail to clarify.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nobleudeme: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello, pls what do you guys think? BlackBerry Hotspot or a modem for the test? God willing I will take mine tomorrow after I don "involve God"
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
nobleudeme:
Hello, pls what do you guys think? BlackBerry Hotspot or a modem for the test? God willing I will take mine tomorrow after I don "involve God"

Get a good modem Smile internet or Swift. I think they are both not bad. All th best
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 2:12am On Apr 17, 2016
nobleudeme:
I used BlackBerry hotspot. Airtel o, not Mtn, and I made sure its fully loaded
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by drKally(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2016
I did mine in approximately 3hours, for those who are yet to take the test, please give that much time allowance, dont try to do it on a One hour break. The questions are quite easy( I mean the timed ones) for the behavioral questions, they are meant to test whether your personality matches witb the WBG values, they may ask one question in different ways and changing circumstances, i think your honesty will be tested based on your consistency. Ciao and success to us all.

6 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2016
drKally:
I did mine in approximately 3hours, for those who are yet to take the test, please give that much time allowance, dont try to do it on a One hour break. The questions are quite easy( I mean the timed ones) for the behavioral questions, they are meant to test whether your personality matches witb the WBG values, they may ask one question in different ways and changing circumstances, i think your honesty will be tested based on your consistency. Ciao and success to us all.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2016
librangyps:
I used BlackBerry hotspot. Airtel o, not Mtn, and I made sure its fully loaded

Hi, pls what message did u get after u finished the test? Was it this? I've been trying to log back in but it's displaying thesame thing
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2016
theoptimist298:

Hi, pls what message did u get after u finished the test? Was it this? I've been trying to log back in but it's displaying thesame thing

I wasn't logged out, I was shown something like my answers have been sent to wbg. I logged out myself.

Try using the original link from your mail to log back in. You should see something like continue assessment

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
librangyps:

I wasn't logged out, I was shown something like my answers have been sent to wbg. I logged out myself.

Try using the original link from your mail to log back in. You should see something like continue assessment
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2016
juliebrown:
Done with my assessment.

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Perotti: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just completed my assessment, although power supply acted funny for a while, but thank God for everything. Hoping for the best by April 30.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by 3deediesel: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
For those yet to take the test, the deductive reasoning is quite tedious (it was actually said to be designed to be very challenging for all test takers). Here is how mine went (it could be a different format for each test taker though): You have 3 minutes to answer each question after which it takes u to the next one so ensure that questions for which u r having difficulties figuring out the answer, u just make a guess and select one when its about 10 secs left (u will see the time counting down at the top right corner)..pls ensure that u follow the practice test link provided by some ppl earlier in this thread...its exactly the same format (probably even tougher than the actual test)..read the requirement of each question thoroughly so u don't assume that u r looking for the most correct statement when u were actually asked to pick out the one that is definitely false..there are no diagrams;its purely scenario based which would require u to deduce an answer from stated premises.. the rest of the assessment is purely behavioral and untimed...Good luck guys.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.