Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) (37983 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Amakyzuu: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls anyone in the house who applied for the operations stream?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kosb: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amakyzuu:
Pls anyone in the house who applied for the operations stream?

I did. And I was successful

3 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by radah3(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
I got the success mail too. Glory be to God.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by lynda24: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
See me in the hospital and the success mail made me well immediately. All thanks to God.

Congratulations guys!!!!@

4 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by paymentvoucher: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Any finance in the house that has gotten success mail?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by ndukasuarez: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Finance,I got d success mail too

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Got the success mail. Praise God

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nobleudeme: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Didn't make it through (Finance)...Congratz to everyone that did...make Nigeria proud, wish you good luck and God's speed..!!!

9 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Amakyzuu: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
kosb:

I did. And I was successful
I got operations (1). Plz do u know what that means?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by drKally(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
I got it too

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by funkystanl(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amakyzuu:

Operations (1)
Finance (2)
Mgt Accting (3)
IT (4)

The numbers are just the job category #
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by drKally(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
funkystanl:

Operations (1)
Finance (2)
Mgt Accting (3)
IT (4)

I applied for Finance and Mgt Accting but my mail says finance, does it mean i am no longer considered for Mgt Accting?

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by aceswagg: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Actually IT is 2, got the success mail and it says 2
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Applied for Management Accounting... No mail yet.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by luvility(m): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
I got a success mail too, but I applied for finance and got IT 4.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by company500: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2016
what of those that failed the online Assessment. are they here? did anybody fail?

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by norbygee: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2016
D numbering 1,2,3,4 wat doz it mean cuz I waz given IT(1) and I know sm1 Dat was given IT(2)

Thanks
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by uzolexis(f): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2016
funkystanl:

Operations (1)
Finance (2)
Mgt Accting (3)
IT (4)

I don't think so cos I got operations 2.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Please who wrote Mgt Acct but has not gotten a mail yet?
Or as well, who wrote Mgt Acct but has received a response from WBG??
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by excelsuccess(f): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Success mail @ Finance... so happy. It seems everyone made it here.God will see us through.

3 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by ndukasuarez: 5:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Got Finance-3.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kosb: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Amakyzuu:

They are most probably batches eg operations (1), operations (2), IT (3) etc. I guess it helps with organisation and stuff

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Senorita123(f): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Congrats to everyone. I got a success mail too but nothing like finance 3, I am confused
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by funkystanl(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2016
uzolexis:

I don't think so cos I got operations 2.

Cool. So i thought.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by desmondokonkwo(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
wendy1992:

Amen!
AMEN
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by omadolph: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
I havent gotten any mail yet. sad
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
omadolph:
I havent gotten any mail yet. sad

Same here. I took the test under Management Accounting.
What about you?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Amakyzuu: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
kosb:

They are most probably batches eg operations (1), operations (2), IT (3) etc. I guess it helps with organisation and stuff
I don't think that's it... It's still mixed up... Anyway, I think we should all start getting ready for an interview with them

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by nitrogen(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Okay, am not a killjoy, but I would like that you guys read the mail with full attention and note the words used. I think that you guys have been longlisted.

For those that have not received any mail, I think that you will be shortlisted for the next stage, except if no rejection mail has been sent to anyone yet.

All the best!

From an observer.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Amakyzuu: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
nitrogen:
Okay, am not a killjoy, but I would like that you guys read the mail with full attention and note the words used. I think that you guys have been longlisted.

For those that have not received any mail, I think that you will be shortlisted for the next stage, except if no rejection mail has been sent to anyone yet.

All the best!

From an observer.

My dear, ur opinion... Let them do their job... Do urs!!!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Bonethugss: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
nitrogen:

All the best!

From an observer.

You might be right though, the email was generic and stated , as can be seen from the sample above, "your application is still under consideration".
Hopefully we are wrong sha...

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by drKally(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
nitrogen:

All the best!

From an observer.

Longlisted ke, lol... Very funny dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.