Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) (38029 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by uzolexis(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
3deediesel:
For those yet to take the test, the deductive reasoning is quite tedious (it was actually said to be designed to be very challenging for all test takers). Here is how mine went (it could be a different format for each test taker though): You have 3 minutes to answer each question after which it takes u to the next one so ensure that questions for which u r having difficulties figuring out the answer, u just make a guess and select one when its about 10 secs left (u will see the time counting down at the top right corner)..pls ensure that u follow the practice test link provided by some ppl earlier in this thread...its exactly the same format (probably even tougher than the actual test)..read the requirement of each question thoroughly so u don't assume that u r looking for the most correct statement when u were actually asked to pick out the one that is definitely false..there are no diagrams;its purely scenario based which would require u to deduce an answer from stated premises.. the rest of the assessment is purely behavioral and untimed...Good luck guys.

Thanks a lot for breaking this down
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by yungreezy: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just took the test. A friend did as well. His deductive section was clearly longer than mine. Dunno what this means. Hoping for the best.
3deediesel:
For those yet to take the test, the deductive reasoning is quite tedious (it was actually said to be designed to be very challenging for all test takers). Here is how mine went (it could be a different format for each test taker though): You have 3 minutes to answer each question after which it takes u to the next one so ensure that questions for which u r having difficulties figuring out the answer, u just make a guess and select one when its about 10 secs left (u will see the time counting down at the top right corner)..pls ensure that u follow the practice test link provided by some ppl earlier in this thread...its exactly the same format (probably even tougher than the actual test)..read the requirement of each question thoroughly so u don't assume that u r looking for the most correct statement when u were actually asked to pick out the one that is definitely false..there are no diagrams;its purely scenario based which would require u to deduce an answer from stated premises.. the rest of the assessment is purely behavioral and untimed...Good luck guys.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
yungreezy:
Just took the test. A friend did as well. His deductive section was clearly longer than mine. Dunno what this means. Hoping for the best.
maybe you applied to different departments. I applied to finance and mine was sooo lengthy
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by yungreezy: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
librangyps:
maybe you applied to different departments. I applied to finance and mine was sooo lengthy
true. We applied to different departments. He applied to finance as well.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
I think the surest way of getting around the 'lost connection' problem is to copy out your SESSION ID given to you just after you click on the email assessment link. I copied mine out, and it happened that in the course of the assessment - the deductive reasoning part, after answering a couple of questions, I clicked next and the 'loading' notification just went on like forever. I simply closed the window, went back to my email link and logged in USING my session ID. Using your session ID shows you where you stopped and prompts you to continue with the assessment.

It was a pretty good one anyway. Slightly easy if you focus and put your mind at rest. Everything is not life and death. After everything, I just got a screen snippet saying I have completed my assessment BASED ON the session ID.

All the best people. Chook head here, chook head there, man no go kill hinsef... grin wink

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by lesli456: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2016
No be small thing just wishing I could graduate anytime soon to start my own application and interview test.

Goodluck to you guys

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by frudokafor(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2016
lesli456:
No be small thing just wishing I could graduate anytime soon to start my own application and interview test.

Goodluck to you guys

Be careful what you wish for!!
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kayode2017: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
I will always congratulate good people of nairaland

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by koded3: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2016
This assessment plenty oh... That 56 minutes na wash... Best of luck to us all

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by lynda24: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Assessment completed. Now the wait begins.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Edokpia: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Done mine too,almost 2 hours not 56 mins at all,the questions were many and tiring,but at the end it was ok.just hope on God for the next level.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by lynda24: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
You are right. Do you think there will be another test after this.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
lynda24:
You are right. Do you think there will be another test after this.
they might call for confirmation test at a stated centre... So those that used mercenary to answer theirs will be exposed grin grin
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Bandura(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
librangyps:
they might call for confirmation test at a stated centre... So those that used mercenary to answer theirs will be exposed grin grin

The nxt step is interview according to the WBG Timeline

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yet to do the test. undecided
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:

Nor fear. Do am honey, its your birthright. grin
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Johnzzy:

grin kiss grin

Thank you sweetiem
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Johnzzy:

grin kiss grin

Thank y sweetiem
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Shey nah next week saturday be 30th.. Lols grin I go first check here before checking my mailbox... Lolx.. Make person no collapse.. Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Techsupport:
Wow..... Nigerians.... did any of you really care to go to world bank's web page. what of if all your info is being gathered to spam your inbox or your contacts sold for adverts.
FYI here is the Job opening link straight from world bank's website http://web.worldbank.org/external/default/main?contentMDK=23158967&hlPK=8470978&menuPK=8453611&pagePK=8453982&piPK=8453986&theSitePK=8453353

truly, we are educated but are still illiterates angry angry angry
lipsrsealed
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
sad
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
KRISTIE26 wink
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:

grin kiss grin

Thank you sweetiem
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kristie26(f): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
KRISTIE26 wink
hello dear..
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:

grin kiss grin

Thank y sweetiem
What stream did you apply for? Just sent a PM.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
kristie26:
hello dear..
you pweetie kiss

did you apply for the WBG job?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kristie26(f): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

you pweetie kiss

did you apply for the WBG job?
thanx....yea I did but I was not selected
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
kristie26:
thanx....yea I did but I was not selected
its not the end of the world wink

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Johnzzy:

no recruitment this year angry
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by librangyps(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:
hope you are aware today is the deadline
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Johnzzy:

IT
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:

IT
Oo, thats great. Same with me. Wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.