Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (64732 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Enchanting70(f): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin
You never chi chim chin tongue
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by adebayo742(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
Haba...............

Yours is better bros, if you hear other story you go dey praise your wife.
Abi oooo
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Sike(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pregnancy wahala
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by shady16: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
tabletgirl:
OP its perfectly normal. She needs you now. Please endure for 9 months. Carrying a child Is not easy. If she is making u feel like this imagine how she is feeling . One pregnant woman started craving food she ate in her school days like 9 years ago. One liked to rub her hand on goat poo, wash her hands and perceive it all day long. One wanted ice cream at 3am and u must get it o. Just bear its 100% normal, u need to see what women go through to give birth. To per na problem, to poo problem, to baff na waya especially if na through CS. Your eye never see! Please do ur best and stay with her. Its your child that is making her behave that way. take it as part of d cost u must pay, you are carrying d pregnancy burden together. Soon all will b beautiful. Hang in there and b her mini rock while God will be both your Rock.

You rock!

cool

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by NobleAngell(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
CSTR2:
shocked
I hardly get fazed, but this one is abnormal.
Hahahaha! I know right? I tot so too.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Beremx(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
There's nothing strange about it. just endure o? grin

My husband always bought Suya during my pregnancy because i so craved for it. Even after giving birth and weaning our baby, he still buys suya for me. What a darling husband. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by 4nobody4every1: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by darisgod(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
My best lunch was Garri n chin chin.. It irritates my husband but Wat can he do.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by omolola15(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peddylove:

Please and please, take it easy with her, she needs u now more than ever.

For me, my first trimester was hell, every week comes with new symptoms, catarrh, headache, nausea, vomiting name it. The only thing that satisfied me was cracking ice, I didn't step into my kitchen to cook and if hubby must cook, he knows he can't cook beans or boiled fish.

Then came second trimester and my cravings changed to amala and moimoi, if I don't eat them in a day, i'm not complete for that day.

Now third trimester, and all I want is yoghurt n agbalumo. The worse is I forget things like.......

I implore u to bear with her, also join the pregnancy thread to get more info on things to expect. Cheers

Only you??

Now you all are making me scared. So this wahala is awaiting me. Chaiii and I'm always a busy man. How'll I cope with all these. I just hope my wife will be the easy one that won't have all these crazy cravings. Amala and moimoi grin grin na wah ooooo
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by larrybee2017(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'll advice you help her get through it. When I was pregnant with my daughter I became a lover of ice block I could eat a bowl without being satisfy, pregnancy can make you do strange things really. The earlier you appreciate and care for her by not nagging the better o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by vicstar(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
oops! For married peeps undecided and those mofos above me claiming to have a wife lipsrsealed smh
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
tabletgirl:
OP its perfectly normal. She needs you now. Please endure for 9 months. Carrying a child Is not easy. If she is making u feel like this imagine how she is feeling . One pregnant woman started craving food she ate in her school days like 9 years ago. One liked to rub her hand on goat poo, wash her hands and perceive it all day long. One wanted ice cream at 3am and u must get it o. Just bear its 100% normal, u need to see what women go through to give birth. To per na problem, to poo problem, to baff na waya especially if na through CS. Your eye never see! Please do ur best and stay with her. Its your child that is making her behave that way. take it as part of d cost u must pay, you are carrying d pregnancy burden together. Soon all will b beautiful. Hang in there and b her mini rock while God will be both your Rock.
it's no joke oh, I use to sniff dusting powder like a drug addict, just like those peeps that sniff cocaine, when I couldn't bear it anymore, I will start licking them with mouth, never had appetite for anything,though sometimes I will wake up at midnight to go prepare abacha. Didn't gain much weight either. I was simply not eating.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oma307:
Ur case is still better, my pastor wife woke him up at the middle of the night that she want to eat cassava soup
:ocassava watin.do u mean garri water?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
When my aunt was pregnant, she used to keep food to spoil so dat she ll perceive it. When u finish using the toilet, she will go and sit close to perceive your pooooo. So bros your wife is perfectly fine.

Oh lawd!!! Now I'm scared of getting married!!! I have to extend marriage with 1 extra year!! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by phoebe69: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
It seems you are not good at handling stress. What would you do on a faithful day when the baby comes and decides to cry all night and you are feeling sleepy? Marriage is for men not boys.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by micfoley: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
I see these topics and sometimes wonder if the Op is really serious. Then again you just might be. If so it's obviously your first time. There is a book called What to expect when you are expecting. Both you and your wife need to read it.
In summary, your wife's behaviour is perfectly understandable being that she's pregnant

PS She really needs a lot of psychological support from you now. Man up bro

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
I agree with some comments here that some women might be purposedly doing this weird food craves to get back at the husband....lol. But on the flip and humorous side, I wonder why @op gerarahiamehn no bother us with a thread like "Help me! My wife moans too much when we make love".....cos I'm sure the activity of such romp days led to this pregnancy....(Don't bite me o) lol

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by NobleAngell(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Oh lawd!!! Now I'm scared of getting married!!! I have to extend marriage with 1 extra year!! Damn!
Oh trust me, it gets worse each year. The earlier u do it, the berra.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Mike008(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
From Hollywood experience, she's in a transformational stage - into a Vampire.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Davryme(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
if I have such a wife nah parlour go b my bedroom.....can't imagine going tru dat after a hard day work.....
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by softabc(f): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's normal bro. Every woman wit her behaviour. Some are worst than dat. Talking from experience. By d time she put to bed she will funny to herself wen u remind her of everything she did.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by gretblue: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Enchanting70:
grin
You never chi chim chin tongue
Hope yours wasn't Hot boiled egg at 2am when u were pregnant.?
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by badonkadonk: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin
op I can see you are a learner, not her fault oo, please support her, my sister used to punch her husband, better still, don't go with her to labour room on the d-day, if not na bite ooo grin

Painful thing be say.. At the end of the day.. Na she go still Waka come meet the husband say make im put another one dere..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Omarz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
My pregnat wife once told me she want to eat roasted yam and red oil Hmmmm that was how made fire wood in my compound and started roasting yam

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Damfostopper(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op.... I pray i dnt end up with such wife..... Cos na small tin dey vex me..... I cant take dat.... Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by uncjay(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
Haba...............

Yours is better bros, if you hear other story you go dey praise your wife.

Ma this is wired! What on earth could make one praise such barbaric habits in the name of pregnancy?

Level of pathetic unethical behaviour explicated by those other pregnant women, shows the level of madness or psychological disorderliness.

Maybe physio-therapist be recommended for nagging pregnant women.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...martins....it's as simple as ABC....Let your friend find out by himself....let him be as smart as you were....if you tell him, and the relationship crumbles, I'm not sure you will be happy with yourself.....

when next the girl calls, take her call and tell her that whatever you saw does not concern you...

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND.....channel that energy into making your own relationship stronger!

#cheers

Weyrey

See olosho mindset advise

What stupid energy is this one talking about

Op don't mind this one o

Birds of the same feathers

YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FRIEND IF YOU DON'T TELL YOUR FRIEND. martyns303

THE B?TCH DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Kgdavid(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mood swings and weird cravings are one thing, going to ask an old woman to share her food is outright misbehavior. With all the excuses I'm seeing for this misbehavior I wonder if women could try such just 20-30 years back? If our mothers and grandmothers didn't indulge in such excesses then what has happened?
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by gerarahiamehn(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok...problem rectified. Thanks, Seun
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by ZICCKOde1st(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Bros, pregnancy na sickness, albeit a good one. Cure na after nine months. U'll soon laugh about it. Endure biko!
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
gerarahiamehn:

But does it happen to all women?

Did it happen to you? you don't understand. She gets annoyed easily and blames me for everything...everything!

Why won't she blame you, no be you give am belle.... lol Na joke I dey ooooo......
Re: Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! by fpeter(f): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
My friend told me that she used to sniff on her husbands dirty trousers
and if he dared wash them without telling her, all hell would break loose.
i have a colleague who's currently pregnant, she must eat on or before
7am otherwise she won't have a good day. So OP, deal with your wife
kindly.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.